NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Annihilation I: Rule #1. Survive

Go down

Annihilation I: Rule #1. Survive

Post by Guest on April 17th 2009, 1:24 pm

The screen is black as the intro to A Perfect Circle’s "Annihilation" plays. The screen roars to life, with Annihilation in large green letters across the screen. The camera snaps to the Annihilation commentators, Eric Crowley and Jasper Stoneclaw.

Eric -Welcome, Ladies and gentlemen, to the debut of Annihilation!

Jasper -I’m Jasper Stoneclaw with my broadcast partner Eric Crowley, and what a show we have tonight!

Eric - A star-studded single-elimination tournament, with the winner becoming the first ever Annihilation Champion!

Jasper -Oh hell yeah! We have both Universal Champions here, the World Tag Team champions, one half of the Universal Tag team champions, and on top of that, Hall of Famer Johnny Styles is competing!

Eric -What are we sitting around talking about it for? Let’s get this sucker underway!

Johnny Styles vs. Havoc

Rachel O’Reilly - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 365 pounds, from Parts Unknown, Havoc!!!

The lights are dark. Master of Puppets by Metallica down hits the pa system. The lights flicker. Lightning strikes the stage. A flash goes off. Havoc appears on the stage when the light turn on. Havoc walks down the ramp. Havoc lcimbs into the ring. Havoc puts his hands in the air as fire surounds the ring. A few minutes later the lights flicker and when they come back on the fire is gone.

Rachel O’Reilly - and his opponent, weighing in at 225 pounds, from Boston, Massachusetts, Johnny Styles!!!

"ARE YOU READY?!?"

The words blare over the speakers as a loud drum and guitar sequence blast as Let it Rock hit’s the PA. The lights shine a blue and white color and smoke starts to appear on the stage. Blue waterfall pyro falls from the entrance ramp as a platform rises from the ground. On the platform is Johnny Styles, dressed in his blue and white spat Tights and a blue and his new trade mark tee-shirt a blue and white Superman 'S' on the chest. With Sam right behind him with a matching tube top and a pretty short skirt. Stylez eyes dart forward as he moves his hands to make a 'S' and Sam rubs his chest as the falling pyro turns white as he steps off the platform. The crowd gives him mixed reactions but he doesn’t seem fazed by it. He looks around slowly before making his way down the entrance ramp. Styles reaches the bottom of the entrance ramp and looks around. Fans boo him and shout things at him but Johnny Styles eyes glare at all of them. Samantha leaps on the apron, and falls into a split position, Styles measure the glories view before sliding under her legs to enter the ring. Stylez leans back a bit as he waits for the match to begin.

Patrick Meyers checks Havoc's boots and knee pads. Styles tests out the ropes.

(ding, ding, ding)

Havoc executes a huge gutbuster on SBK. Havoc clotheslines SBK. Havoc bounces Styles off the ropes and clotheslines him. Styles moves back to his feet. Havoc takes Johnny Styles down with a knee. Johnny Styles moves back to his feet. Havoc is speared by Styles.

Jasper - I wish every match could be like this!

Johnny rolls onto Havoc connecting with a knee. SBK knees Havoc and rolls back to his feet. Havoc climbs to his feet. SBK gets snap suplexed by Havoc. Havoc stands up. Havoc drags SBK to the floor. Patrick Meyers starts the count
…1!
Havoc boots SBK in the face. SBK is bleeding as a result.

Eric - The floor is covered with blood from that injury.

Havoc sets Johnny up DDTs him into the floor.
..2!
Havoc throws a fist at SBK. SBK gets up.
...3!
Styles double underhook faceslams Havoc hard to the ground. Havoc gets up.
....4!
Styles comes from behind and bulldogs Havoc. SBK moves back to his feet.
.....5!
Johnny and Havoc move back into the ring. Johnny Styles knees Havoc and rolls back to his feet. Havoc moves back to his feet. Havoc grabs Johnny Styles's head and DDT's him on the mat. Havoc chants start. Havoc gets back to his feet. Johnny double underhook faceslams Havoc hard to the Havoc. Havoc is up again. Havoc hits a power slam on Johnny Styles. Havoc gets up. Havoc executes the brain buster on Johnny. Havoc is back on his feet. They lockup. Johnny Styles sends Havoc to the corner of the ring. Styles gives Havoc a reverse neckbreaker. Johnny Styles chants start. Johnny Styles gets up. Havoc climbs to his feet. Havoc grabs SBK by the throat. Johnny breaks free by lifting Havoc onto his shoulders. End Result! Johnny covers Havoc. Patrick Meyers counts the pin.
Rachel O’Reilly - The winner of this match, Johnny Styles!!!

The camera cuts backstage, where David King sits with two men in his office.

David King - Listen. I know you guys were general managers before NLWF purchased RWF. But the decision to let me lead Annihilation was Mr. Silva’s not mine. Who was I to turn down that opportunity?

Guy 1 - Well what do you expect us to do? Are we out of a job now?

David King - Of course not! I want you guys here, to keep things under control. Annihilation is the best of both brands. With all these egos around here, I need some added security. And that’s where you two come in. What’s your name again?

One of the men opens his mouth to speak.

David King - On second thought, I don’t really care. So how about this. One of you is 1, the other’s 2. Sound good? You can duke it out over who gets what number. Now, please. I have work to do.
Mexican Samurai vs. Shadow Demon

Rachel O’Reilly - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 245 pounds, from Parts Unknown, Shadow Demon!!!

The arena lights go off as the intro to "The Blister Exists" plays. Shadow Demon walks out and pauses. When the intro finishes he raises his hands as pyro's go off on either side of him. He walks slowly down the ramp and climbs in the ring.

Rachel ’Reilly - and his opponent, weighing in at 210 pounds, from Los Angeles, California, Mexican Samurai!!!

The Mexican Samurai appears from the curtain in his red, white, and green Samurai gear, Team Samurai, his training crew appear with him from behind. The Mexican Samurai stands on the entrance, draws out his sword and places it on the ground. He then gets his knees and bows to the sword, mouthing a quick prayer. The Mexican Samurai then gets up and places a hand with the hands of his trainers. All of them start to slowly walk to the ring before finally letting go right at the steel steps where The Mexican Samurai removes his armor. The Mexican Samurai waits for the cue in the music and jumps in the ring.

Demon walks around the ring. Samurai tests out the ropes.

(ding ding ding)

Demon punches Samurai in the head. Mexican Samurai uppercuts Demon. Samurai gets tiger suplexed by Shadow. Shadow moves back to his feet. Mexican Samurai gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Shadow. Shadow stands up. Samurai climbs to his feet. Samurai with a headscissors takeover on Shadow Demon. Mexican Samurai covers Shadow hooking the leg. Patrick Meyers counts.
Shadow kicks out.

Jasper - Samurai was so close!!

Demon stands up. Shadow grabs Samurai's head and DDT's him on the mat. Shadow Demon chants start. Now Shadow Demon standing. Shadow Demon applies a boston crab to Samurai. Patrick Meyers asks Samurai if he quits. ... Samurai is fighting the hold. ... Samurai trys to escape. ... Shadow breaks the hold. Mexican Samurai gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Shadow Demon.

Eric - Demon executes a diving elbow smash.

Shadow is back on his feet. Samurai gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon is up again. Mexican Samurai is back on his feet. Mexican Samurai hits a koppo kick on Shadow. Shadow grabs Mexican Samurai by the arm and breaks it over his shoulder.

Jasper - armbreaker!

Demon chops Mexican Samurai. Shadow with a headbutt on Samurai.

Eric - Shadow Demon with a headbutt.

Shadow executes a springboard bulldog, slamming Samurai's head onto the mat. Shadow chants start. Samurai is back on his feet. Shadow Demon and Mexican Samurai go to the floor Patrick Meyers starts the count
...1!
..2!
Shadow Demon comes from behind and bulldogs Mexican Samurai. Shadow is back on his feet.
...3!
Mexican Samurai kicks Demon in the groin.
....4!
Shadow Demon puts Samurai on the top rope and executes a superplex. Demon is back on his feet.
.....5!
They fight into the aisle. Shadow and Mexican Samurai move back to ringside. They fight into the aisle. Shadow and Mexican Samurai move back to ringside. They fight into the aisle. Demon and Mexican Samurai move back to ringside. They fight into the aisle. Shadow Demon and Samurai move back to ringside. They fight into the aisle. Shadow and Mexican Samurai move back to ringside. Shadow Demon takes Samurai into the ring. Mexican Samurai gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Shadow. Shadow gets up. Mexican Samurai moves back to his feet. Shadow Demon punches Mexican Samurai in the head. Shadow Demon punches Mexican Samurai in the head.

Eric - Shadow executes a punch.

Demon comes from behind and bulldogs Mexican Samurai. Demon moves back to his feet. Mexican Samurai leg lariats Shadow Demon, sending him to the mat. Mexican Samurai hooks Demon in an armlock leglock submission. The referee is checking the situation. ... ... ... Demon trys to escape. Demon escapes.

Jasper - My God!! What a match!

Mexican Samurai knees Shadow Demon and rolls back to his feet. Samurai executes a corkscrew legdrop on Demon.

Eric - Mexican Samurai with a corkscrew legdrop.

Samurai moves back to his feet. Samurai knees Demon and rolls back to his feet. Demon gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Mexican Samurai. Mexican Samurai moves back to his feet. Shadow Demon climbs to his feet. Samurai pins Shadow against the ropes and chokes him with his forearm. Mexican Samurai superkicks Demon. Samurai fist drops Demon on the mat. Mexican Samurai moves back to his feet. Mexican Samurai executes a corkscrew legdrop on Shadow. Samurai measures Shadow up and drops a closed fist. Mexican Samurai gets up. Now Shadow standing. Samurai kicks Shadow Demon in the gut, takes a few steps back, and scissor kicks him to the mat. Shadow moves back to his feet. Samurai legsweeps Demon. Shadow gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Samurai. Mexican Samurai runs in and leg drops Demon. Mexican Samurai knee drops Shadow Demon. Mexican Samurai moves back to his feet. Mexican Samurai locks Shadow Demon in a ruthless armbar submission. Patrick Meyers asks Demon if he quits. ... ... Mexican Samurai tightens the hold. ... Demon is fighting the hold. ... Mexican Samurai tightens the hold. ... Demon trys to escape. ... Mexican Samurai tightens the hold. ... ... Demon taps out!

Rachel O’Reilly - The winner of this match, Mexican Samurai!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Annihilation I: Rule #1. Survive

Post by Guest on April 17th 2009, 1:26 pm

King is in his office when there’s a knock at the door.

David King - Come in.

Brenton Cyrus enters, followed by Alex Mark and Chuck Matthews.

David King - Ah, what’s up guys? Sanitation, right?

Alex Mark - It’s Salvation you moron.

David King - Right. Whatever. So what can I help you with?

Brenton Cyrus - It’s really very simple. We know this is your big show and all, but we think it would be mutually beneficial if a certain someone was taken out of the tournament. Johnny Styles, for instance.

David looks at the three men.

David King
- You’re kidding right? Guys, I can’t just take someone out of the tournament. Especially a man like SBK.

Brenton lifts his boot and slams it heavily on King’s desk.

Brenton Cyrus - Maybe I wasn’t clear on this. Johnny Styles needs to be taken out of the tournament. Got it?

King stands up and stares Cyrus in the face.

David King - Listen here you little punk. I don’t know how things work on Direct Hit, and I don’t care that you have Carmine doing whatever you want him to. But this is my show. This is Annihilation. You want that title so bad, then I suggest you get the fuck out of my office and get it yourself.

The two stare each other down before Cyrus smirks.

Brenton Cyrus - Would you look at that? The man has a set. Looks like our business is done for now. See you around, King.

Jake Stunner vs. Brenton Cyrus

Rachel O’Reilly - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 205 pounds, from Des Moines, Iowa, Brenton Cyrus!!!

Dirty little secret,
Dirty little lies.
Say your prayers and comb your hair,
Save your soul tonight.

Drift among the faithful,
Bury your desires.
Aberrations fill your head,
You need a place to hide
And I am...

Do you remember me?
And the kid I used to be?
Do you remember me?

Brenton Cyrus emerges from the backstage area head pointed down as he slowly walks down the ramp

When your world’s come crashing down
I want to relive.
(Your god ain't looking down on me!)

I’m not Jesus,
Jesus wasn’t there!

You confess it all away,
But it’s only shit to me

I’m not Jesus,
I will not forgive!

Cyrus enters the ring and climbs to the top rope
He does his Jesus Christ pose as fireworks go of behind him, shaped like a crucifix

No I won’t!
No I won’t.

I thought you were a good man,
I thought you talked to god.
You hippocratic, messianic, and child abusing-turned-satanic.

Do you remember me?
Do you remember me?
Do you remember?

Do you remember?

Rachel O’Reilly - and his opponent, weighing in at 248 pounds, from Indianapolis, Indiana, Jake Stunner!!!

"Wherein Lies Continue" begins to pump over the Public Address system. The lights begin to flicker along to the drum pattern of the song, then the entire building goes dark. When "Thou Shalt Not" is growled, all the lights come back on and a bright white explosion of pyro shoots off from the titantron and Jake Stunner walks out from behind the curtain and stands in the middle of the stage. He basks in the reaction of the fans, whether good or bad, and closes his eyes and takes a deep, relaxing breath. He then he begins to walk towards the ring, stopping intermittently to slap hands with the crowd on either side of the walkway. He jogs up the ring stairs and climbs onto the top turnbuckle and faces the center of the ring and stands up with his arms outstretched, soaking in the crowd's excitement and emotion. He jumps from the turnbuckle and tosses his beanie into the crowd. He hands his glasses to the announcer and takes off his dog tag and clutches it in both hands and kisses it and then hands it to the announcer. He then goes to one of the corners and squats down against it and awaits his opponent/stares down his opponent.

Patrick Meyers checks Brenton Cyrus's boots and knee pads. Patrick Meyers checks Jake Stunner's boots and knee pads.

(ding, ding, ding)

Brenton gives Jake Stunner a reverse neckbreaker. Brenton Cyrus is up again. Jake Stunner gets back to his feet. Stunner with an illegal chokehold on Brenton Cyrus. Jake executes a corkscrew legdrop on Cyrus. Jake gets up. Cyrus moves back to his feet. Cyrus hits Jake with the back of his elbow. Cyrus bounces Jake Stunner off the ropes and clotheslines him. Brenton is speared by Stunner. Now Jake standing. Jake Stunner executes a corkscrew legdrop on Cyrus. Cyrus moves back to his feet. Brenton drives a forearm into Jake.

Eric - Stunner takes a forearm smash.

Brenton bounces Stunner off the ropes and clotheslines him. Stunner gets up. Jake tackles Brenton. Stunner is up again. Jake powerbombs Brenton Cyrus. Jake chants start. Jake and Brenton go to the floor Patrick Meyers starts the count
..1!
..2!
Brenton Cyrus hits Jake Stunner with the back of his elbow.
...3!
Brenton Cyrus gives Jake Stunner a reverse neckbreaker. Brenton moves back to his feet. Jake Stunner is back on his feet.
....4!
Jake jabs Brenton Cyrus.
.....5!
Cyrus and Jake move back into the ring. Brenton hits Stunner with the back of his elbow. Jake Stunner lifts Brenton Cyrus into the air and delivers a spine buster. Jake puts the chicken wing on Brenton. Patrick Meyers is checking for a tap out. ... ... ... Brenton escapes. Jake Stunner executes a corkscrew legdrop on Brenton. Jake Stunner chokes Cyrus. Cyrus is back on his feet. Cyrus drives a forearm into the head of Stunner. Brenton bounces Jake Stunner off the ropes and clotheslines him. Brenton Cyrus gorrilla presses Jake Stunner. Stunner gets hit with the shooting star press from Brenton Cyrus. Cyrus backs to the corner as Jake strugles to stand. Cyrus suddenly races forward, punting Stunner in the head. Cyrus goes for the pin.

Eric - That kick is so deadly. This one’s over.

Referee Patrick Meyers makes the count.

Jasper - We've got ourselves a winner.

Rachel O’Reilly - The winner of this match, Brenton Cyrus!!!

KingofDX vs. Cyber Punk

Rachel O’Reilly - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 220 pounds, from Washington DC, Cyber Punk!!!

Cyber Punk look down upon the audience as they then begin to slowly strut his way down the ramp. A few fans near ringside try to touch the man. He makes his way into the ring. Punk now makes his way over to the far turnbuckle and climbs it as he merely stands. The crowd reaches a fevered pitch as flashing lights consume the ring, the fans taking their pictures of the King of New School. After a few moments he steps down from the turnbuckle, leans through the ropes as the music fades out.

Rachel O’Reilly - and his opponent, weighing in at 225 pounds, from Greenwich, Connecticut, KingofDX!!!

The crowd is erupting for KingOfDX.
They're holding up signs for KingOfDX. The camera zooms around the cheering fans as it turns to the
titantron.
Time To Play The Game theme hits as
KingOfDX walks out with his sledge hammer on his shoulder and smiles at the crowd. The crowd is cheering for KingOfDX as he slides into
the ring and raises his sledge hammer.

Punk walks around the ring. KingofDX executes a pumphandle suplex on Cyber Punk.

(ding, ding, ding)

Punk legsweeps KingofDX. KingofDX climbs to his feet. KingofDX slaps Cyber Punk in the face. Cyber Punk puts King on the top rope and executes a superplex. King hits Punk with an inverted atomic drop. King sends Punk to ringside. Patrick Meyers starts the count
.1!
..2!
King rolls onto Punk connecting with a knee. Punk stands up.
...3!
Punk gives King a reverse neckbreaker. Punk climbs to his feet. King climbs to his feet.
....4!
King slaps Punk.
.....5!
KingofDX takes Punk into the ring. King hits Punk with the back of his elbow. King uses a snap mare takeover on Punk. Punk is up again. Cyber Punk grabs King's head and DDT's him on the mat. Cyber Punk is back on his feet. King gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Cyber Punk. Now Cyber Punk standing. King is up again. King punches Punk in the head. KingofDX tackles Cyber Punk. Cyber Punk moves back to his feet. Cyber Punk puts King on the top rope and executes a superplex. Punk stands up. Punk legsweeps KingofDX. KingofDX stands up. Punk gives KingofDX a reverse neckbreaker. Cyber Punk is back on his feet. KingofDX gets hit with the shooting star press from Cyber Punk. Patrick Meyers counts.
King escapes.

Jasper - Cyber Punk should have known he wouldn't win the match with that.

Punk executes a gut-wrench powerbomb on KingofDX. Punk drags King to the floor. Patrick Meyers starts the count
1!

Jasper - Not the place you want to be in this match.

King stands up.
..2!
KingofDX low blows Cyber Punk.
...3!
King fist drops Punk on the floor. King is up again. Cyber Punk gets up. Cyber Punk puts King on the top rope and executes a superplex. Punk chants start. Cyber Punk climbs to the top of the turnbuckle and executes the diving headbutt on KingofDX. KingofDX takes Punk into the ring. KingofDX suplexes Cyber Punk. Cyber Punk is back on his feet. Cyber Punk throws King into the corner. Cyber Punk prepares to hit the Cyber Death Driver. King punches his way free. Cyber Punk adjusts, and hits KingofDX with a super German suplex! Both men lie in the ring. Patrick Meyers begins the count.
…1!
…2!
…3!
Cyber Punk begins to stir.
…4!
…5!
Cyber Punk is back on his feet.
…6!
Cyber Punk approaches KingofDX. KingofDX grabs Cyber Punk and quickly rolls him on his back. Patrick Meyers counts.

Eric - Unbelievable! KingofDX stole the win!

Jasper - How long will Cyber Punk’s losing streak go on for?

Rachel O’Reilly - The winner of this match, KingofDX!!!

Universal Showdown

Havoc is walking down the hall, fuming at his loss. He suddenly stops and stares dead ahead. Moments later, Mexican Samurai walks in, the Universal Title draped over his shoulder.

Mexican Samurai
- Well, well, well. Look who made it to the second round of the tournament.

Havoc - Samurai you better shut the hell up right now. The only reason you made it this far is because you had an absolute nobody as your opponent.

Mexican Samurai - "Oh really? Because the last I checked, that absolute nobody pinned your ass on Legacy and got us these tag team belts here."

Havoc - It was a fluke. Just like your Universal title reign. But that’s fine Samurai. Because tomorrow, we’ll meet again. And the next time we part ways, it’ll be me wearing gold over my shoulder. All you’ll have is that insignificant tag belt.

Mexican Samurai - Oh, but that isn’t the only belt I’ll have. After tonight, I’ll have the Annihilation belt to add to my resume.

Havoc - That remains to be seen.

Mexican Samurai laughs.

Havoc - We’ll see who’s laughing tomorrow night.

Mexican Samurai immediately stops. He shakes his head at Havoc and walks away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 17th 2009, 1:28 pm

Johnny Styles vs. Mexican Samurai

Rachel O’Reilly - This match is the semi-final round of the Annihilation Tournament. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 225 pounds, from Boston, Massachusetts, Johnny Styles!!!

"ARE YOU READY?!?"

The words blare over the speakers as a loud drum and guitar sequence blast as Let it Rock hit’s the PA. The lights shine a blue and white color and smoke starts to appear on the stage. Blue waterfall pyro falls from the entrance ramp as a platform rises from the ground. On the platform is Johnny Styles, dressed in his blue and white spat Tights and a blue and his new trade mark tee-shirt a blue and white Superman 'S' on the chest. With Sam right behind him with a matching tube top and a pretty short skirt. Stylez eyes dart forward as he moves his hands to make a 'S' and Sam rubs his chest as the falling pyro turns white as he steps off the platform. The crowd gives him mixed reactions but he doesn’t seem fazed by it. He looks around slowly before making his way down the entrance ramp. Styles reaches the bottom of the entrance ramp and looks around. Fans boo him and shout things at him but Johnny Styles eyes glare at all of them. Samantha leaps on the apron, and falls into a split position, Styles measure the glories view before sliding under her legs to enter the ring. Stylez leans back a bit as he waits for the match to begin.

Rachel O’Reilly - and his opponent, weighing in at 210 pounds, from Los Angeles, California, Mexican Samurai!!!

The Mexican Samurai appears from the curtain in his red, white, and green Samurai gear, Team Samurai, his training crew appear with him from behind. The Mexican Samurai stands on the entrance, draws out his sword and places it on the ground. He then gets his knees and bows to the sword, mouthing a quick prayer. The Mexican Samurai then gets up and places a hand with the hands of his trainers. All of them start to slowly walk to the ring before finally letting go right at the steel steps where The Mexican Samurai removes his armor. The Mexican Samurai waits for the cue in the music and jumps in the ring.

Patrick Meyers checks Styles's boots and knee pads. Mexican Samurai walks around the ring.

(ding, ding, ding)

SBK comes from behind and bulldogs Mexican Samurai. Styles gets up. Johnny Styles rolls onto Samurai connecting with a knee. Johnny Styles knees Mexican Samurai and rolls back to his feet. SBK rolls onto Mexican Samurai connecting with a knee. Johnny Styles double underhook faceslams Samurai hard to the Mexican Samurai. Johnny knees Mexican Samurai and rolls back to his feet. Mexican Samurai is back on his feet. Samurai dropkicks SBK to the face.

Jasper - dropkick!

Mexican Samurai is up again. Samurai sends Johnny Styles to ringside. Patrick Meyers starts the count
.1!
..2!
Mexican Samurai knees SBK and rolls back to his feet. SBK stands up.
...3!
Johnny comes from behind and bulldogs Samurai. Samurai climbs to his feet.
....4!
Samurai kicks Johnny in the stomach. Johnny gets up.
.....5!
Samurai takes Johnny Styles into the ring. Samurai does a cartwheel and kicks Johnny in the face. Mexican Samurai executes a ropeflip hiptoss on Johnny Styles. Johnny Styles is back on his feet. Johnny Styles powerbombs Mexican Samurai. SBK gives Mexican Samurai a reverse neckbreaker. Johnny Styles climbs to his feet. SBK knees Samurai and rolls back to his feet. Johnny Styles goes for a power bomb but Mexican Samurai dodges the attack. Samurai is reaching for the ropes after SBK grabs him in a half Boston Crab. Patrick Meyers asks Mexican Samurai if he quits. ... ... Mexican Samurai escapes. SBK gives Samurai a reverse neckbreaker. Johnny gets up. SBK knees Samurai and rolls back to his feet. SBK double underhook faceslams Mexican Samurai hard to the Mexican Samurai. Styles rolls onto Mexican Samurai connecting with a knee. Mexican Samurai stands up. Johnny grabs Mexican Samurai's head and DDT's him on the mat. SBK gets back to his feet. Mexican Samurai gets back to his feet. SBK drags Samurai to the floor. Patrick Meyers starts the count
.1!

Eric - Blood is all over ringside.

..2!
Styles comes from behind and bulldogs Samurai. Johnny is back on his feet.
...3!
Johnny Styles knees Samurai and rolls back to his feet.
....4!
Johnny comes from behind and bulldogs Mexican Samurai. Styles is up again.
.....5!
They head back into the ring. Johnny Styles knees Mexican Samurai and rolls back to his feet. Styles rolls onto Mexican Samurai connecting with a knee. Mexican Samurai trys for a headscissors takeover but Johnny Styles avoids it.

Eric - This is quality sports entertainment!

Mexican Samurai superkicks Styles. Styles climbs to his feet. SBK double underhook faceslams Samurai hard to the Mexican Samurai. SBK knees Samurai and rolls back to his feet. Johnny Styles knees Mexican Samurai and rolls back to his feet. Samurai gets hit with the shooting star press from SBK. Patrick Meyers counts. ...1 Samurai kicks out. Samurai is up again. Mexican Samurai is speared by Johnny. Johnny is back on his feet. Samurai gets hit with the shooting star press from Johnny. The ref starts the count.
Samurai escapes.

Jasper - We almost had a winner.

Samurai is up again. Mexican Samurai is reaching for the ropes after Styles grabs him in a half Boston Crab. Referee Patrick Meyers is checking for a tap out. ... ... Samurai trys to escape. ... Samurai trys to escape. Samurai escapes. Styles sends Samurai into Patrick Meyers he goes down. Johnny Styles gives Mexican Samurai a reverse neckbreaker. Johnny Styles chants start. Styles double underhook faceslams Samurai hard to the Samurai. Samurai is back on his feet. Havoc runs to the ring.

Eric - What the…That’s Havoc!

Havoc looks as though he’s about to attack Mexican Samurai. Havoc grins, and turns to clothesline Johnny Styles. Havoc lifts Styles up once again. Havoc Bomb! Patrick Meyers saw the interferance. ring, ring, ring! Patrick Meyers calls for the bell. Mexican Samurai was disqualified!

Jasper - You’ve gotta be kidding me!

Rachel O’Reilly - The winner of this match by a disqualification, Johnny Styles!!!

Eric - Whether you agree with the decision or not, Johnny Styles is heading to the finals!

Brenton Cyrus vs. KingofDX

Rachel O’Reilly - This match is the semi-final round of the Annihilation Tournament. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 225 pounds, from Greenwich, Connecticut, KingofDX!!!

The crowd is erupting for KingOfDX.
They're holding up signs for KingOfDX. The camera zooms around the cheering fans as it turns to the
titantron.
Time To Play The Game theme hits as
KingOfDX walks out with his sledge hammer on his shoulder and smiles at the crowd. The crowd is cheering for KingOfDX as he slides into
the ring and raises his sledge hammer.

Rachel O’Reilly - and his opponent, weighing in at 205 pounds, from Des Moines, Iowa, Brenton Cyrus!!!

Dirty little secret,
Dirty little lies.
Save your soul tonight.

Bury your desires.
You need a place to hide
And I am...

Do you remember me?
Do you remember me?

Brenton Cyrus emerges from the backstage area head pointed down as he slowly walks down the ramp

I want to relive.

I’m not Jesus,
Jesus wasn’t there!

You confess it all away,
But it’s only shit to me

I’m not Jesus,
I will not forgive!

He does his Jesus Christ pose as fireworks go of behind him, shaped like a crucifix

No I won’t!
No I won’t.

Do you remember me?
Do you remember me?
Do you remember?

Do you remember?

King executes a pumphandle suplex on Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus tests out the ropes.

(ding, ding, ding)

King chops Brenton. KingofDX nails Cyrus with a belly-to-back suplex. KingofDX is back on his feet. King gets bounced off of the ropes and hit with a backdrop diver by Brenton. Brenton is up again. KingofDX gets up.

Jasper - This is quality sports entertainment!

Brenton Cyrus gives KingofDX a reverse neckbreaker. KingofDX slaps Brenton Cyrus. King kicks Brenton in the stomach. KingofDX rolls onto Cyrus connecting with a knee. KingofDX executes a springboard bulldog, slamming Cyrus's head onto the mat. King gets up. King measures Brenton up and drops a closed fist. King is back on his feet. Cyrus bounces KingofDX off the ropes and clotheslines him. KingofDX climbs to his feet. King uses a closed fist on Cyrus. Brenton executes a neck-breaker on KingofDX. Brenton measures KingofDX up and drops a closed fist. Brenton Cyrus moves back to his feet. Now KingofDX standing. KingofDX connects with a low blow. Brenton Cyrus goes down. King knees Brenton and rolls back to his feet. King fist drops Brenton on the mat. King is up again. KingofDX covers Cyrus hooking the leg. Patrick Meyers counts.
Cyrus escapes.

Eric - King should have known better than to try for a pin at this point in the match.

KingofDX lifts Brenton into a vertical suplex. KingofDX climbs to his feet. Brenton gets up. Cyrus drives a forearm into the head of King.

Jasper - Brenton with a forearm smash.

KingofDX places Brenton on the turnbuckle and executes the belly-to-back superplex. KingofDX gets up. KingofDX gives Brenton a crotch chop. Brenton sets King up DDTs him into the mat. Brenton suplexes KingofDX. Brenton sucks chants start in the crowd. Brenton Cyrus powerbombs KingofDX into the mat. Brenton Cyrus moves to KingofDX. King reaches up to try to roll up Brenton Cyrus. Cyrus hops back, dodging the grab. He immediately follows up be stepping forward with a hard kick to KingofDX’s skull. Cyrus pins. Patrick Meyers counts the pin.

Rachel O’Reilly - The winner of this match, Brenton Cyrus!!!

Eric
- Unbelievable! Ladies and gentlemen, coming up next, Brenton Cyrus goes one on one with his old nemesis, Johnny Styles!

Jasper - That’s right! The Annihilation Title on the line in the rematch of the century! Two bitter rivals! Annihilation title! Tournament Finals! It all goes down right now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 17th 2009, 1:30 pm

Johnny Styles vs. Brenton Cyrus

Rachel O’Reilly - The following contest is a one-fall match, and it is for the Annihilation Championship! On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 225 pounds, from Boston, Massachusetts, Johnny Styles!!!

"ARE YOU READY?!?"

Rachel O’Reilly - and his opponent, weighing in at 205 pounds, from Des Moines, Iowa, Brenton Cyrus!!!

Dirty little secret,
Dirty little lies.
Save your soul tonight.

Bury your desires.
You need a place to hide
And I am...

Do you remember me?
Do you remember me?

I want to relive.

I’m not Jesus,
Jesus wasn’t there!

You confess it all away,
But it’s only shit to me

I’m not Jesus,
I will not forgive!

No I won’t!
No I won’t.

Do you remember me?
Do you remember me?
Do you remember?

Do you remember?

Johnny Styles walks around the ring. Brenton Cyrus walks around the ring.

(ding, ding, ding)

SBK comes from behind and bulldogs Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus is up again. Brenton Cyrus hits SBK with the back of his elbow. Brenton gives Johnny a reverse neckbreaker. Brenton is up again. Johnny Styles gets hit with the shooting star press from Brenton. The ref starts the count. ...1 SBK escapes.

Eric - He should have just stayed on the attack.

SBK gets back to his feet. Johnny gives Cyrus a reverse neckbreaker. SBK gets back to his feet. Cyrus gets up. Johnny Styles double underhook faceslams Brenton Cyrus hard to the Cyrus. Styles rolls onto Cyrus connecting with a knee. Cyrus climbs to his feet. Brenton hits the fallaway slam on Styles. Now Styles standing. Brenton drags Johnny Styles to the floor. Patrick Meyers starts the count
.1!
..2!
Brenton Cyrus bounces Johnny off the ropes and clotheslines him. Johnny climbs to his feet.
...3!
Cyrus hits SBK with the back of his elbow.
....4!
Styles comes from behind and bulldogs Cyrus.
.....5!
They fight into the aisle. Cyrus and Johnny move back to ringside. Cyrus takes Johnny Styles into the ring. Brenton Cyrus drives a forearm into the head of Styles. Cyrus gives Styles a reverse neckbreaker. Cyrus gets up. Brenton measures Johnny Styles up and drops a closed fist. Styles gets up. Brenton Cyrus kicks Johnny Styles in the gut and connects with Re-Awakening! Cyrus drops for the pin. Patrick meyers counts the pin.
…1...
…2...
Johnny Styles kicks out. Brenton Cyrus turns to the ref and argues. Johnny Styles slowly gets up behind Cyrus. Cyrus turns around as Johnny attempts a super kick. Cyrus ducks, causing Johnny to kick Patrick Meyers in the face! Meyers calls for the disqualification.

Eric - NO!

Jasper - SBK…He’s been disqualified! Brenton Cyrus is the champion!

Brenton Cyrus laughs as he realizes what just happened. JS Bach’s “Brandenburg Concerto #2” plays. David King steps out onto the stage, mike in hand.

David King - Hold the phone there guys. That’s NOT how I wanted this tournament to end. We all saw Johnny Styles get disqualified, right?

The crowd boos loudly.

David King - Now, wait a minute. According to championship rules, the title cannot change hands on a disqualification. So technically, the belt is still vacant. So to make all these people happy, I’m reversing the referee’s decision, and restarting this match! And to make sure this bullshit doesn’t happen again, it will now be contested under No Disqualification!

Brenton Cyrus is fuming, but is forced to return to the ring.

Eric - Well this is a surprise!

Jasper - David King has apparently restarted this match! And now it’s No Disqualifications!

(ding, ding, ding)

Styles gives Cyrus a reverse neck breaker. Cyrus stands up. Brenton Cyrus gives Styles the cobra clutch suplex onto the mat. Brenton sucks chants start in the crowd. Brenton gets back to his feet. Brenton piledrives Styles. Styles stands up. Brenton and Styles go to the floor Patrick Meyers starts the count
.1!
Brenton cuts Styles with a blade. Styles is bleeding as a result. Cyrus gives Johnny Styles a reverse neckbreaker. Cyrus measures SBK up and drops a closed fist. Brenton gets up. They head back into the ring. Brenton measures Johnny Styles up and drops a closed fist. Cyrus is back on his feet. Cyrus fist drops Johnny Styles on the mat. Brenton moves back to his feet. Styles is up again. Brenton executes a neck breaker. Brenton Cyrus goes for a pin. Patrick Meyers counts the pin.
Styles kicks out. Brenton gets to his feet, looking angrier by the minute. He backs to the corner, readying his foot.

Eric - No. This is Wargames all over again!

Jasper - Say hello to your new champion Crowley.

Cyrus runs forward to hit the kick. Johnny moves his head, dodging the blow. Cyrus spins around. Johnny lifts Brenton Cyrus and connects with End Result!

Eric - END RESULT!

The crowd erupts into cheers as Johnny goes for the pin. Patrick Meyers counts.
…1...
…2...

Eric - Oh come on!

Alex Mark hops the security barricade and pulls the referee out of the ring, interrupting the count. The crowd boos loudly. Johnny Styles races to the ropes and swings at Alex, who backs away. Styles turns around and is speared by the waiting Chuck Matthews. Brenton slowly gets to his feet. He looks from the downed Styles to Chuck and grins. Cyrus backs to the corner as Styles stirs. Alex rolls Patrick Meyers back into the ring.

Jasper - You’ve got to be kidding me.

Cyrus races forward and punts SBK in the skull, snapping Johnny’s head to the side. Cyrus drops for the pin. Patrick Meyers slowly counts.

……1.…..
……2.…..
……3.…..

Rachel O’Reilly steps into the ring, and hands the Annihilation Title to Brenton Cyrus.

Rachel O’Reilly - The winner of this match…And the new Annihilation Champion……

Brenton turns to look at Rachel. He grabs her by the face and glares at her.

Brenton Cyrus - SAY IT!

Rachel O’Reilly - Brenton Cyrus!

Eric - This is a travesty. How can this man possibly sleep tonight knowing what he’s just done?

The crowd erupts into boos as Brenton Cyrus raises the Annihilation title high above his head. Chuck and Alex roll the beaten Johnny Styles out of the ring. The crowd suddenly cheers as Jake Stunner makes a beeline for the ring. Jake rushes Salvation.

Jasper - What the hell does Jake Stunner think he’s doing?

Jake begins pounding away at Chuck and Alex as Brenton watches in surprise. A huge right hook to Chuck’s face sends Matthews into the corner. Jake throws Alex into Matthews, the two men bouncing off each other and collapsing in the corner of the ring. Jake and Brenton begin delivering punches. Jake tackles Brenton to the ground and begins pounding every inch of Cyrus he can find. Alex slowly gets to his feet. Alex Mark delivers a hard kick to Jake’s back, causing him to roll off of Cyrus. Brenton and Alex begin to beat on Stunner, who finally begins to give way to the numbers disadvantage. Brenton looks at Chuck, who is crouching in the corner. Brenton nods at Chuck, and he and Alex throw Jake into the ropes. Jake comes flying back to be met with Chuck’s spear! Salvation points their hands to the ceiling, where a large wooden cross is being lowered into the ring. Alex and Chuck begin stomping on Jake Stunner. They lift Stunner onto the cross and begin to wrap barbed wire around his hands. Brenton stops them, and instead hands them a small brown bag. Chuck reaches into the bag and pulls out three thick steel nails and a large hammer. Brenton nods. Alex and Chuck look at Stunenr then to the nails. Alex slides out of the ring as Chuck pounds the stakes into Jake’s hands and feet. Stunner screams in pain as blood begins to gush from the wounds. Brenton Cyrus grabs a mike.

Brenton Cyrus - Jake, you thought you were the man to stop Salvation? You thought you were the savior? You can’t even save yourself! You thought you could take on the most powerful force in NLWF single-handed and win? I got news for you, you cocky little shit. I’m the only God around here. We offered you a seat in our ranks, but you refused. Now you suffer the consequences. You should have joined us when you had the chance. You think you‘re the second coming of Christ Stunner? Then suffer like your false god!

Alex reenters the ring, holding a crown of barbed wire, which he forces onto Stunner’s head. Brenton Cyrus laughs as the cross is lifted into the rafters, blood dripping from Stunner’s wrists, feet, and head.

Eric - I…I’m speechless.

Jasper - Ladies and gentlemen, what you have just witnessed can only be described as the ultimate act of evil from Salvation. We were sure these men could sink no lower…but they proved us wrong.

Eric - From all of us here on NLWF Annihilation, this is Eric Crowley and Jasper Stoneclaw apologizing for what you have seen here. And good night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down