NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

SHARKLYN Breaks Up

Go down

SHARKLYN Breaks Up

Post by THE FEDERATION INSIDER on February 23rd 2013, 5:10 am

THE FEDERATION INSIDER
"HOW GOOD IT FEELS TO BE INSIDE"

Reporting February 23rd 2013

FEDERATION INSIDER Is reporting live from Los Angeles, California where the James Shark/Brooklyn Carter drama has escalated into a nasty break-up between the two. The couple known to the media world as "SHARKLYN" has now come to an end, and although the two have broken up hundreds of times in the past (as it would seem) this time may very well be a done deal.

We are not aware of what caused the break up because it seems as though the two were already broken up before singing on to Twitter. Many speculate that it has to do with Brooklyn being unfaithful or her being Fake Zombie, maybe even both. In the tweets James questioned Brooklyn's love for him and went as far as to call her a

"lying backstabbing bi***"

The twitter war started unexpectedly.
Wrestling fans who owned Twitter knew they were in for a special treat on their timelines once they could see that Brooklyn and James were indirectly tweeting towards one another. James Shark came onto twitter changing his avatar to a self taken picture of him with his two middle fingers up in the air, he followed up the avatar change by tweeting:

"Those Fingers are for you. You know who you are"

Brooklyn Carter responded to James Shark's tweet indirectly showing the whole world that those fingers were directed to her when she began to tweet:

"So Childish, only you would let this bother you. #manup!"
"I have no reason to lie or hide anything, my love was always true"
"Kisses tho"

James fired back with indirect tweets of his own:

"Dressing up in a fucking trench coat and wearing a mask is childish.
Saying I love you when you don't mean it is fake. I was always real"
"Those kisses go straight to my natural black ass right now, and nowhere else"

Throughout the night, the former lovebirds continued in a back and forth battle of indirect tweets with neither one of them choosing to tweet directly to one another. As the argument drew out longer the tension began to grow as James Shark threw a personal shot at Brooklyn Carter.

"Oh and you're just fucking amazing at being a mother. What happened to the baby?"

Brooklyn Carter miscarried her baby late last year after an accident that would cause her to make her In-Ring debut sooner rather than later. The personal shot James threw at Brooklyn was also the second time he threw it. Back when the two broke up leading into Ultimate Glory, James tweeted:

"Mother Of The Year Award right there"

What makes this breakup different from the last one or any of their other break ups? The fact that these two will be facing off against each other at Warrior Games, one on one.

With the tension growing from yesterday all the way into today with more foul shots taken at one another, and Brooklyn hanging out with her ex boyfriend again, one has to wonder how ugly this Main Event will get. James Shark is a knockout artist with most of his wins coming by either Knockout or a Pinfall to an unconscious opponent, and although Brooklyn Carter is no joke, can she really put up a fight against James?

Many don't think so.

With The Guillotine set to premiere soon and their match at Warrior Games drawing nearer as the days go by, the Federation Insider will be sure to have more news about these two soon.

THE FEDERATION INSIDER
“HOW GOOD IT FEELS, TO BE INSIDE!”
THE FEDERATION INSIDER
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 2009-01-01
Zodiac : Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac : Rat
Location Location : New York, New York
Number of posts : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHARKLYN Breaks Up

Post by THE FEDERATION INSIDER on February 24th 2013, 5:09 am

THE FEDERATION INSIDER

Reporting February 24th 2013
FEDERATION INSIDER is reporting live from Los Angeles California where we are learning that there was drama on the set of The Guillotine earlier today. The movie production staff who were on set did not want to inform us much but there seemed to have been an altercation between Chante Rich (James Shark's Ex Girlfriend dating back from 2010) and Brooklyn Carter. Apparently Chante had arrived on set announced and it sparked some fire in Brooklyn. The producers and people who were on set did not tell us anything else but we found the rest out for ourselves on Twitter.

The two of them went on to insult one another all over again until it cooled down, with both of them just ignoring one another. The two then re-started their twitter war during the UFC 153 co-main event. As James Shark bet Brenton Cyrus, James tweeted that he may have made a mistake, and it was Brooklyn who replied to him saying that he did, referring to
their relationship.

As the night went on and the twitter war only grew, it all came to a halt when London Carter tweeted a picture of
Brooklyn Carter and her Ex Boyfriend Kai. Another photo of the former lovers to add on to an earlier picture that Brooklyn tweeted.

In the first photo, Kai Jones can be seen grabbing Brooklyn from behind right around her butt as in the second photo, Brooklyn can be seen sitting on Kai's lap. The two of them spent the whole day together along with the night together a day after James and Brooklyn had broken up.

Moments after London tweeted the photo of Brooklyn and Kai, Brooklyn tried to engage in another twitter war with James when she commented on one of his photos that he had posted of him shooting a basketball.

Many didn't think James would stick to his word but he did just that. As Brooklyn began to talk to one of her good friends Star Deveraux about James, James did not get involved into the conversation or indirect tweet about it. He had to have seen the tweets on his timeline as he was online during the conversation, tweeting about his match with Axle.

Maybe it is just a coincidence that James decided to just ignore Brooklyn once another photograph was taken with her and Kai, or maybe that picture really did bother him. We were about to try to reach out to James and Brooklyn for questioning despite all the rejections we have been getting from the two, but to our surprise, before we could reach
out to James, it was James who reached out to us.

James Shark did an exclusive interview with FEDERATION INSIDER and you can find it by visiting the link below
http://nlwf.forum-motion.com/t5375-officially-moving-on#11954

A few hours after we conducted the interview with James where he described about moving on and just trying his best to get over his love for Brooklyn, Chante posted a photo on her instagram with the caption " #ALLSMILES "

Although the picture was received with many likes and supporting comments, the picture was taken down and deleted just a few minutes later. One thing that was not deleted however, was a tweet made by James in which he used the hashtag that was trending " #MentionSomeoneMakeMeHappy "

CR could be something or someone we don't know... or it could just be the initials of Chante Rich. From all the news and information we have gathered there is no doubt in our minds that SHARKLYN is officially over and done with. Despite the obvious emotions in James Shark's interview, it seems that he is already trying to rekindle hisrelationship with Chante as Brooklyn has already seemed to have done just that with Kai.

To all the people who said that James Shark and Brooklyn Carter wouldn't last, they were right. However the two of them lasted way longer then expected. With the two of them set to take each other on at Warrior
Games, we wouldn't be surprised if they entered that match already in relationships with their past lovers.

If anyone has news on these two, their former lovers or even anything we should know more about, don't hesitate to seek us out. Schedule an interview with anyone of our highly talented employees.

THE FEDERATION INSIDER
THE FEDERATION INSIDER
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHARKLYN Breaks Up

Post by THE FEDERATION INSIDER on February 27th 2013, 5:51 am

THE FEDERATION INSIDER

Reporting Live February 27th 2013
FEDERATION INSIDER: Is reporting live from Los Angeles California where we are asking ourselves.... did that just happen? Three days ago James Shark told us in an interview that he would be moving on from Brooklyn Carter. One day later Brooklyn appeared on the Mercedes Show and told the world that she was done and moving on from James Shark.

Now was that interview the "green light" for James Shark to do what he does best? Get Women?

Everybody knows about James Sharks crazy KFC obsession but nobody knew that there would be a girl out there that had the same love for KFC the way James does! If you thought Brooklyn Carter was similar to James, then wait till you've met PCW Diva Reyna Carter! Who is NOT related to Brooklyn Carter!

Both James and Reyna started back and forth tweeting each other until James Shark brought up KFC , What a surprise, it was then when Reyna admitted her love for the KFC. She tweeted I love KFC. I can't go a week without it. It's the one thing I absolutely HAVE to have. And It didn't stop there. The two talked about it until James Shark said that Reyna would probably wet herself if he took her out on a date to KFC. She agreed, next thing we know, they're actually serious about going on a freaking dinner date to KFC!! Really Shark?? You're taking a girl out to eat at KFC and she's HAPPY with that? Reyna tweeted We're going to go through a lot of KFC (I eat ALOT of chicken) And that turns you on Shark??? Good God

The two of them agreed to make it all happen in L.A , this Sunday after Dangerous By Design.

Really? It's a date to KFC?

We couldn't tell if this was real or just a comedic type thing. However, we knew it was definetly real and these two were probably meant for each other when we saw the news Reyna dropped on PCW.Com right after her back and forth tweets with Shark.

Reyna Carter: I mean, just look at me. I'm glamorous and so is this piece of chicken.

Reyna eats a piece of KFC chicken before she continues.

Reyna Carter:
I'm what you simpletons call, a KFC Addict. I can't go a week without
eating that delicious chicken. Seriously, it's a MUST HAVE for me. And
who better in this company to represent the greatness that is KFC than
somebody who genuinely loves KFC as much as I do?

As for Brooklyn Carter and James Shark? They tweeted each other again that same day, but it seems the two of them are truely over each other. [size=9]Instead of an angry Shark that we've seen over the past few days on Twitter, he responded to Brooklyn's tweets with sarcasm and being a clown like he always is. Brooklyn also wasted little to no time with him as she quickly moved on to tweeting about other things.

SHARKLYN fans are truely dissapointed in the two, that all they talked about was being champions together, king and queen, and now that has actually happened, the two have split up what number break up is this? we've lost count!

Brooklyn Carter was un-availible for comments on this strange "pre-planned date" , but then again she probably does not care at all. We thought that we would have a lot to say and talk about when it came to SHARKLYN due to their history of getting back together and reunitng as a couple, but it looks like this may be one of our last stories involving the two. Both of them seem 100% over and done with each other.

THE FEDERATION INSIDER
THE FEDERATION INSIDER
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male

View user profile