NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Just The Two Of Us

Go down

Just The Two Of Us

Post by Guest on February 18th 2013, 11:34 pm

Miami, Florida
Brooklyn's Mansion.
7:55 AM
The Day Of Inferno, but Hours before.

Brooklyn:
Shit!

The scene opens up with Brooklyn downstairs in the kitchen, the scene spans through the new home of Brooklyn, showing the view, the windows, and the already furnished place. Brooklyn is shown again in the kitche messing with the pots and pans, she drops another pot on the floor almost hitting her foot.

Brooklyn:
I fucking hate cooking, the things I do for this nigga.

Brooklyn walks around the kitchen, robe and all, playing music on her phone and texting Dana. She walks over to the stove and starts fixing the eggs .

Shark is still here, he's staying for another day or two and then he's back to New York, he has some business to attend to but I am going to stay in Miami for a couple more days just so I can get everything settled with my condo and the new place.

Brooklyn waits for a couple minutes before finally receiving a response from Dana.

That's fine, you already know I don't want to see that bald fucker, so I'll fly out to Miami on Tuesday and just stay at my friends house until he leaves, I want no drama with that fool.

Brooklyn shakes her head as she reads Dana's response, she already knew that Dana had an issue with Shark but she was upset that Dana couldn't get over it, She lays the phone down on the counter with the intent of not responding but she picks the phone back up to text Dana back.

You're issue with Shark shouldn't prevent you from checking out my new place that HE just bought for me, I wish you would stop being so mean to him and look at the good in that boy, I love him. But whatever Dana, I'll see you when you get here.

After a couple minutes, Brooklyn receives a response just saying "OK" she ignores the response by laying her phone back on the counter, she turns leaving the eggs on the stove cooking, she makes her way up the long stairwell and into the master bedroom where James is shown sprawled out on the bed, still sleep. Brooklyn walks quietly towards the bed, she leans down and leaps on the bed scaring James waking up.

James:
What the fuck? Brooke! Yo, I almost KNOCKED YOU OUT, you know I'm on edge with this match coming up, damn girl your crazy.

Brooklyn smiles as she leans forward to kiss Shark on his mouth.

Brooklyn:
Damn boo, that breath... really?

Shark cracks a smile, still wiping the sleep out of his eyes. He twitches his nose, as if he was smelling something awkward. Brooklyn turned, twitching her nose also as she smells the exact same thing.

James:
What the hell is that smell? Are you cooking? It smell like you burning plastic or something downstairs.

Brooklyn:
OH MY GOD, I FORGOT THAT QUICK.

James:
Huh?

Brooklyn jumps up from the bed, almost tripping over one of James shoes on the floor, she turns and heads out the bedroom and down the stairs running into the kitchen, on the stove she could see and smell the smoke from the eggs burning.

Brooklyn:
Damn, not fucking again.

Back to top Go down

Re: Just The Two Of Us

Post by Guest on February 19th 2013, 12:01 am

James got out of bed, putting on some shorts as he began to walk out of the bedroom. As he began to head over downstairs, the burning smell only got stronger. He shook his head and covered his nose as he could see smoke coming out of the kitchen area.

He could hear Brooklyn mumbling to herself in disappointment. The moment he arrived to the kitchen area, Brooklyn came into view. She turned off the stove and began to move the frying pan around as he walked up to her.

*Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap*

Brooklyn turned around to see James clapping for her. She frowned her face at him and crossed her arms.

JAMES SHARK: Nice job Brooklyn, almost everyone I know likes their eggs burnt out.

He walks over to the stove and grabs the frying pan, inspecting the eggs as if he was some sort of judge. Turning the frying pan and moving his head around it, looking at it from all angles.

JAMES SHARK: This is your best performance yet, I know you NEVER FAIL to get Breakfast nice and burnt, but wow... I think you're ready to appear on Hells Kitchen and get yelled at by that British "Ramsay" motherfucker.

James put the frying pan back on the stove then took one last look at the eggs, he shook his head then turned back to Brooklyn smirking at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 19th 2013, 12:10 am

Brooklyn balls her fist up and punches Shark in his shoulder, but playfully.

Brooklyn:
If I wasn’t upstairs trying to wake you up for the last ten minutes then the freaking eggs wouldn’t have burned your jerk.

Brooklyn turns and rinses out the frying pan, running the hot water, she scrubs the pan and then places it back on the stove. She turns the fire back on and cracks three more eggs dropping them in the pan.

Brooklyn:
Look James we have to talk, and I mean really talk.

James started to back away, but in a playful way only because he knew Brooklyn would get mad, she screams for him to come back and he does.

Brooklyn:
I’m being serious James, I mean you bought me this mansion, and you didn’t have to do that, I have my own money and I’m grateful for what you did but I mean what happens next? I mean the cars, the houses, the expensive dinners and gifts, I mean all of this is just a little overwhelming for me just to be your girlfriend.

Brooklyn reaches in the top drawer and pulls out a magazine, on the cover was a woman holding a wedding dress.

Brooklyn:
Look before you get all fucking nervous, I’m not proposing or even forcing you to marry me, but all I want to know is if you're really serious about me, I mean can you see life with me or what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 19th 2013, 12:19 am

Even though she said she was being serious, James couldn't help but let out a chuckle followed by an amused smile across his face. She stared a hole right through him as it didn't seem he was taking her question seriously.

JAMES SHARK: Do I see life with you? Hmm, that's a tough one, if only I had my thinking cap with me. I left it back in New York... I guess I'm on my own, hold up let me think about that one.

He began to rub his chin, Brooklyn balled her fist up again about to playfully hit him but he quickly stopped acting silly.

JAMES SHARK: I don't know Brooklyn... what do you think?

He lifted up his right arm and pointed to the tattoo of her name that was on a heart. He then pointed at his neck that had the date that they first met.

JAMES SHARK: You think these tattoos are washable? Haha well they ain't. Of course I see life with you... but just know that when we an old ass couple and you're the one that can't wipe your ass on your own... I am NOT wiping it for you, pshh, real talk.

His answer about seeing life with her was serious, but he couldn't help but crack a joke at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 19th 2013, 1:25 am

Brooklyn stood there with a not so amused look on her face, she shook her head as she grabbed the skillet off the stove and dumped the eggs that were in the skillet on the plate set for James.

Brooklyn:
It’s not that I don’t think your serious, but I just want to protect myself. I mean this is all new to me, I’ve never had someone buy me a freaking house man, I pay for my own shit and this wasn’t on my dime.

Brooklyn reaches for the plate with the bacon on it and places it on the counter in front of James.

Brooklyn:
Anyway, all this is new to me James -

Before Brooklyn could finish, James with eggs on his spoon tosses it towards Brooklyn which smacks her right in her face, Brooklyn screams out James name as the eggs fall from her face, she looks around and James already is running through the house and towards the stairwell, Brooklyn drops the spoon that was in her hands and chases after Shark.

Brooklyn:
I’m going to get you fucking asshole.

James runs up the stairs and into the guest bathroom locking the door, Brooklyn stands on the other side banging on the door.

Brooklyn:
That’s not fair, YOU SCARED, why you got the door locked?

Brooklyn runs back down the stairs and grabs a handful of the scramble eggs and races back up the stairs and starts banging on the door again.

Brooklyn:
Come on Shark baby, I promise I don’t have any eggs, come out now baby …

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 19th 2013, 1:46 am

James pressed his ears up against the door and immediately smelled eggs. He shook his head smiling as he felt as though he was one step ahead as always. He slowly unlocked the door and made it so that the lock didn't make any noise. He then crept over to the shower and grabbed the shower head, releasing it from its placing.

He pointed the shower head right at the door and leaned over ready to turn the handle all the way to the cold side.

JAMES SHARK: No eggs? Okay Brookz, you promised so I believe you, the doors open... come on in.

Twisted Evil

The door swung open and as soon as it did Brooklyn tossed the eggs at Shark and Shark turned the water on all the way to the cold side. Brooklyn got soaked as she screamed out loud due to how cold the water was but Shark also got hit in the face with one of the eggs.

James turned the water off and wiped pieces of the egg off of his face.

JAMES SHARK: You know... I was planning on eating those two eggs, that first one I just wanted you to have it, you were supposed to open your mouth. You went from hungry hippo to angry hippo.

As James got his face all cleared he looked up at Brooklyn who was looking at him all evil, he didn't notice her face though, he noticed her body. She was butt naked. She had her robe in her hands trying to dry herself.

JAMES SHARK: I think yo titties want us to truce.

He pointed at her hard nipples due to how cold she was and how freezing the water was as he smirked, finding all of this to be funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 19th 2013, 4:01 pm

The scene opens up with London making his way out of his bedroom of the house, just in his briefs, he walks down the hallway almost slipping on a piece of egg.

London:
What the fuck?

London starts to mumble to himself.

London:
I swear I live with a bunch of fucking crazy people.

London continues down the hall as he reaches the bathroom where Shark and Brooklyn were, inside the two were making out, Brooklyn still wet while Shark had a little egg on himself.

London:
Gross. Like honestly it's fucking gross and no one wants to see this shit!

London stands in the doorway waiting for Brooklyn and Shark to move.

London:
You know what, nevermind I will use my bathroom instead.

London walks in the bathroom grabbing his toothbrush he left in there the night before, he turns to walk back towards his room but stops in the doorway.

London:
Can y’all hurry the hell up, Shark said we was training today.

London walks off down the hallway heading back towards his bedroom leaving Shark and Brooklyn in the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 19th 2013, 4:34 pm

JAMES SHARK: Fucking London...

Brooklyn gently smacked Shark right on the cheek as soon as he said that.

JAMES SHARK: Always ruining the fun, I wonder how he would feel if he saw us fucking on his bed. That would be fun... hell that would be a lot of fun.

Shark laughed to himself as he Brooklyn just rolled her eyes and shook her head. James leaned forward grabbing her face and making out with her for a few more seconds before getting up to his feet, putting his shorts all the way up. He walked over to the mirror and flicked off some dry peices of egg that were on his shoulder before turning back towards Brooklyn.

JAMES SHARK: Aight well I guess it's time to join Mr.PartyPooperAssholeFaceWhoDoesn'tLetMeEnjoyFuckingHisSister over to the gym.

BROOKLYN CARTER: Wow Shark really? that's a really long name, but win those Tag Titles and make me proud baby.

JAMES SHARK: We will, make me proud with your win over Alibruh... oh and if London slips and we don't win, you will still be proud anyways, same way if SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY Alison gets lucky so...

James shrugged but Brooklyn shook her head playfully.

BROOKLYN CARTER: Nope, if you guys lose I will chop your dick off #BOOM

JAMES SHARK:
Shocked

BROOKLYN CARTER:
Laughing

JAMES SHARK:
Shocked

BROOKLYN CARTER:
Very Happy

JAMES SHARK:
Shocked

BROOKLYN CARTER:
Smile

JAMES SHARK:
Shocked

BROOKLYN CARTER: Okay ew hehe, stop with that face. You're not getting your dick chopped off, I need that thing.

JAMES SHARK: That "thing" has a name and it's African Black Snake. Do you want to kiss it goodbye?

Brooklyn shrugged

BROOKLYN CARTER:
I guess it's the least I could do for being rude to "it" right?

James nodded his head

JAMES SHARK: Right.

Brooklyn grabbed James shorts, pulling them off.

LONDON CARTER: SHARK HURRY THE HELL UP MAN

JAMES SHARK: God damn it!

Brooklyn let go of Shark`s shorts as he pulled them up. Brooklyn laughed at Shark`s anger as London rushed him as he just kissed her goodbye before leaving.

END

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum