NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

The Young Gun

Go down

The Young Gun

Post by Damien Young on November 17th 2012, 11:14 pm

A new link appears on the NLWF website. It is mysteriously titled: "Young Gun". When fans click on the link, they are taken to a video, starring No Limits Wrestling Federation's newest star Damien "Gun" Young.

Damien:"NLWF, I am Damien Young, and I am here to prove myself against the best wrestling talent the world has to offer. I'm pretty new to this whole wrestling thing. You see, I started as a baseball player for UCLA, but I tore my ACL my junior year while playing Alabama and that whole thing kind of ended. After graduating with a degree in Business, I spent 2 years working in the private sector before I became to bored with everyday life, I wanted more. I stumbled into the Billing Wrestling School and the rest is history. I honed my craft in every armpit arena I could find, working my way up the ladder before I was finally offered a spot on this prestigious roster. Along my journey, I've learned one thing, and that is to never forget the people who make it all possible. That's you, the NLWF fans. You see, when NLWF presented me with this opportunity, I started doing research. I know you all have your stars, and you're comfortable with who's on top and who you like, but that has never stopped me before. I promise to work hard, I'll fight whoever comes my way. Whether management wants to put me up against some up start, or a champion, I'll do my best and that I promise. I'm 190 pounds, no super-heavyweight by any standards. But in that ring, I feel alive, like a superhero, and size doesn't matter anymore. I thought I couldn't love anything more than baseball, but wrestling filled the void in my heart, and now it's the most important thing in my life. I won't always win, I can't promise that, no one can. What I do promise is a show, and a good one. Every time I step into that ring, you're going to see something that you've never seen before. I fight every match with 100% of my effort, and if that's not enough, then I'll accept that. So I'll see you all in the ring, and you better believe it's gonna be one HELL of a fight!"

With that, Damien strikes a pose and the camera fades out.
Damien Young
Rookie
Rookie

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-13
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Rochester, NY
Number of posts : 10

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0