NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

NLWF just got Better

Go down

NLWF just got Better

Post by James Betterman on November 9th 2012, 5:17 pm

Scene opens with a new face leaving the bosses office. This new face just signed a contract to compete here in NLWF. Acting like its a big deal he stops a cameraman and tells him to start filming as he has something to say to his co workers in this new company.

JB-Hello to all the NLWF faithful. My name is James Betterman and my last name does say it all. I am the Better Man. It has been fourteen years now that I have been perfecting my craft in Ten well this will soon make Eleven different companys over my career. I can claim something many can not. I've been World Champion in every company I worked for. Not only World Champion but other titles as well. Lets just do a run down shall we of what I have done in this Business so far over my career.

James pulls out of his back pocket a list and on it every title he has won.

JB-MEF Hardcore Champion x 1,MEF World Champion x 1,PWS Tag Team Champion x 3 with Wifebeater,PWS World Champion x 1,MDI Hardcore Champion x 2,MDI Tag Team Champion x 2 with Z Barr,MDI World Champion x 3,TAC International Champion x 1,TAC Tag Team Champion x 5 with Mr Kashmere,TAC Cruiserweight Champion x 4,TAC World Champion x2,UKW Tag Team Champion x 3 with Chad Donovan.

James takes a breather pulls out a bottle of water from his other back pocket takes a sip and goes back to reading off his list

JB-UKW Underground Champion x 2,UKW TV Champion x 1,UKW World Champion x 1,WwW Tag Champion x 1 with Fear,WwW Deathmatch Champion x 1,WwW World Champion x 1,CWW TV Champion x 2,CWW Tag Team Champion x 3 with Sean O'Haire,CWW World Champion x 3,WWH Tag Team Champion x 2 with Fear,WWH TV Champion x 2,WWH World Champion x1,RCWF Tag Team Champion x 1 with Jay Willson,RCWF Hardcore Champion x 1,RCWF World Champion x 1,SGW World Champion x 1 Wow that was a long list thats over Fifty title reigns. So its pretty safe to assume yeah I am a pretty big deal.

James has this smirk on his face a mile long. Knowing he has done more for Wrestling then anyone in this company and it wont be long till he is wearing gold here.

JB- So if there is anyone here that thinks they can out wrestle me. There isn't if there is anyone here that thinks they can out brawl me. There isn't its this simple I have done it all and if there is anyone here that thinks there a match for me. There isn't but there free to try and will fail. So Ladies and Gentlemen of the NLWF you got to options step up to me and lose or just get out of my damn way. Ha but I sure hope there is someone dumb enough to step up cause I am itching to show just how much Better I really am.

James shoves the cameraman aside and goes on his way. Once the NLWF locker room hears this will someone step up to this cocky new wrestler?
James Betterman
Pro
Pro

Female
Birthday : 1981-11-30
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : Texas
Number of posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: