NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Legacy 18: Immortal Commemoration: 11/7/12

Go down

Legacy 18: Immortal Commemoration: 11/7/12

Post by Brenton Cyrus on November 7th 2012, 5:50 am

Carson City, Nevada
What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us;
What we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal
OFFICIAL NAMING OF NO LIMIT WRESTLING FEDERATION
HALL OF IMMORTALS

Legacy begins with seven spotlights shining down onto the stage where seven suited men stand tall and proud. The fans go from cheering, to roaring with a mixture of cheers and thank you, to giving the seven men a standing ovation. The lights shut off and I Never Wanted by As I Lay Dying begins to play.

The lights turn back on and only Brenton Cyrus stands at the top of the stage. He walks down the ramp, stopping to take in the ovation from the capacity crowd. Brenton Cyrus makes his way to the ring, enters, then climbs to the middle turnbuckle where he does his God Pose.

Brenton Cyrus grabs the microphone from the ring announcer, walking past him to the next corner. He climbs to the middle turnbuckle and does his God Pose once again. He steps down and walks to the center of the ring, bringing the microphone to his smiling mouth slowly.

Brenton Cyrus
Leave it to Legacy, the show that cemented mine, to be the show where I am immortalized.

The fans go insane once again, filling the arena with “Welcome Back” chants.

Brenton Cyrus
Welcome back NLWF. It was years ago I stood here as the World Heavyweight Champion, traded from Direct Hit to Legacy. It was with that trade that I brought a wave of change to the NLWF that would change the course of history for ever! I took the NLWF from Ramirez Silva and Carmine Vestieri! Legacy under my guidance destroyed Direct Hit in the ratings for weeks, until I was put in complete control of The Federation.

“CYRUS” “CYRUS” “CYRUS”

Brenton Cyrus
NLWF grew to levels never thought imaginable, until it began to fall back into the wrong hands. When I lost control of the NLWF, I was forced to watch it slowly die. Once it passed, I never in my wildest dreams believed I would be standing here before you today, Hall of Immoral plaque in hand, World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship on my shoulder!

The fans clap and start the “Welcome Back” chants again.

Brenton Cyrus
A majority of the immortals here tonight, were once a part of my Legacy program, before they were stars. Now I’m under the same roof as them once again, under the Legacy banner, and I couldn’t be more proud of these guys.

Brenton Cyrus scratches his chin, looking to his right. He shakes his head.

Brenton Cyrus
I’m proud of all these guys, but I can’t help but feel like something, rather, someone is missing.

The fans begin to boo as the know who Brenton Cyrus is speaking of.

Brenton Cyrus
I had a crazy idea where the two of us would be inducted as immortals together, side by side, achieving a goal we didn’t even know that we had. Obviously not the case, as you can see, I’m going in solo, yet not alone. I stand before you, a proud father of this industry. The guys I believed in, they will join me as Immortals. Thank you guys, for inspiring me, for always rising to any occasions, for paving the path for the next generation of No Limit Wrestling. I become an Immortal tonight, not just for myself, but for everyone ever inspired by my Legacy.

Brenton Cyrus drops the microphone and does his God Pose staring out into the crowd. They stand and cheer as the show fades away.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

Legacy returns with Brenton Cyrus walking backstage, acknowledging all the congratulations that come as he passes people by. Brenton Cyrus stops and smirks as he’s approached by Johnny Styles.

Johnny Styles
I never thought I would see the day!

Brenton Cyrus
You mean your ego never thought it would see the day, that Brenton Cyrus surpasses Johnny Styles on the scale of greatness? Well your ego is late, I surpassed you a very long time ago, but I’m glad you’re finally coming to the realization.

Johnny Styles returns the smirk, with a smirk of his own.

Johnny Styles
It looks like the shoe is finally on the other foot. Way back in the day, it was you using my name to get ahead in wrestling. You ‘kidnapped’ my son, forced me into a match I couldn’t win at War Games, then made a career on it!

Johnny Styles claps mockingly.

Johnny Styles

Now look at you! Immortalized by the No Limit Wrestling Federation! Your daughter kidnapped.. or worse, dead.. Now you’re the one with the name that is getting used. Funny, isn’t it? Like things have come full circle.

Johnny Styles winks at Brenton Cyrus as he steps past him. Brenton Cyrus stares, watching Johnny Styles walk away until he’s out of sight.

Brenton Cyrus
Prick..

The shot fades to ringside, where the Ladies of Legacy wait to start off the show. The bell rings, starting the first match of Legacy.

Sheyanne Successful [vs] Bobbe Kirby

Bobby Kirby made one mistake and it cost her the match. As she attempted to lift and take Sheyanne Successful down to the mat, she fell victim to the UNSUCCESSFUL ESCAPE, a deep guillotine choke that couldn’t be escaped. Bobbe Kirby tapped out before passing out.

-Winner via Submission (0:15)-
Sheyanne Successful

As Sheyanne Successful celebrates in the ring, the shot cuts to the boiler room of the arena. A red light shines, illuminating the face of Death-Angel as he stares at it. His eyes burn red as he shifts focus to the camera.

Death-Angel
They wanted to make me a joke. Wanted me to play sidekick, sideshow, to Havoc as a member of the Asylum. But I was destroying the Asylum from the inside out! I had to take Havoc out and remove him from the company, like the disease he was. I am the great protector of the No Limit Wrestling Federation! From the very start, to the very end, to the revival we are a part of now! I am the NLWF’s most original, original! What Cyrus and I did on Legacy with our historic rivalry will only be renewed tonight as we fight as Immortals!

Death-Angel smashes the red light, sending the room into a complete darkness. The sound of Death-Angel’s laughter echoes around.

Death-Angel
Lets finish what we started brother!

The shot fades from the darkness into commercials.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

The show returns on Brenton Cyrus standing outside the boiler room. He holds a barbwire wrapped baseball in his hands as he waits for even the slightest movement of anything. Brenton Cyrus continues to wait as the camera turns to reveal Death-Angel standing behind him.

Death-Angel
Waiting for someone?

Brenton Cyrus stands upright, trying his best to hide the barbwire baseball bat. He turns around casually, hiding the bat behind his back.

Brenton Cyrus
Oh.. Hey Death.. I just wanted..

Brenton Cyrus pulls the barbwire baseball bat out from behind his back, but it’s swatted away down the hall by Death-Angel.

Death-Angel
Save it for the main event!

Brenton Cyrus
Did you save it when you blew up another one of my mansions? What about when you took my daughter you sick son of a bitch? Why didn’t you just save it for a match, why must you make things so damn personal between us?

Death-Angel laughs as he slowly backs away from Brenton Cyrus.

Death-Angel
How do you know I did those things?

Death-Angel vanishes before Brenton Cyrus can reply. Brenton Cyrus rushes to where Death-Angel was last seen, but he’s gone. Brenton Cyrus looks around suspiciously, a confused look on his face. The shot cuts to ringside where six participants await their match.

Justin WINgate & The Rollins
[vs]
Adam Williams, Travis C. Casey & Heather Williams

Justin WINgate started off against Adam Williams, going head to head. Justin WINgate started off strong, landing several moves that clearly hurt Adam Williams, forcing him to tag out to Travis C. Casey. Justin WINgate continued to gain momentum, beating up Travis C. Casey worse than he did Adam Williams.

Travis C. Casey tagged out to Heather Williams, forcing Justin WINgate to tag in Trinity Kate Rollins. One half of the Rollins Sisters picked up where Justin WINgate left off, continuing team domination. Trinity Kate Rollins tagged her sister Kate Trinity Rollins and the two double teamed Heather Williams, destroying her with a tag team powerbomb. Kate Trinity Rollins got the pin. While Adam Williams tried to enter the ring to break it up, he was attacked by his longtime friend and partner Travis C. Casey, costing him team the match in the process.

-Winners via Pinfall (11:11)-
Justin WINgate & The Rollins

Travis C. Casey dropped Adam Williams with a spike DDT. He stood over him staring as the shot cut backstage.

Shadow Demon stands, his face unpainted, staring at his Hall of Immortal plaque. He continues to stare, then he puts his hand on it, feeling all the detail. Finally his gaze is broken as he notices the camera on him.

Shadow Demon
It’s amazing seeing my entire career, reduced to a single plaque. All the violence, all the matches, all the title belts, being the first Undisputed Champion, then holding that belt longer than anyone else was able to. It’s all condensed into this commemorative plaque.

Shadow Demon begins to laugh.

Shadow Demon
It was totally worth it!

The crowd erupts into cheers that can be heard backstage.

Shadow Demon
Legacy is the brand I was always a part of, the brand I always represented! I had high roads, low roads, sometimes I wasn’t even on a road at all! But with all the ups and downs, I can say, I love the NLWF, I bleed the NLWF, and this shows that I meant something to the NLWF! It means that I’ll live forever! That Shadow Demon will be remembered forever!

Shadow Demon holds up his Hall of Immortal plaque for the camera.

Shadow Demon
Now I can sit back and watch as the next generation of Immortals travel their own path in the No Limit Wrestling Federation.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

The show returns from commercials in the parking lot where a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta arrives. The car rips through the parking lot, peeling out before doing donuts, streaking the lot. The car finally parks and out steps Anthony King, a huge smile on his face. He is quickly approached by Jasmine Ortiz. She checks out the ride, then checks out Anthony King.

Anthony King
Like what you see?

Jasmin Ortiz
Wow, fantastic! But wait.. Don’t you fight for this at City of Evil?

Anthony King
The guys at Ferrari offered my a sponsorship deal. They said they were so impressed by the exposure I was able to get City of Evil and Ferrari, that they thought they should just give me the damn car already!

Anthony King holds up the keys and uses the remote to lock the doors, setting the alarm.

Anthony King
I won before I won!

Jasmin Ortiz

Maybe later, to celebrate, you could take me for a joy ride. You know, I can also interview you for your match at City of Evil.

Anthony King
Find me later, we may just have to do that.

Anthony King walks away as Jasmin Ortiz stares on. The shot cuts to the ring where Carver Ocean is standing across the ring from his opponent.

Carver Ocean [vs] Genesis Angel

Carver Ocean toyed with Genesis Angel, forcing him to play games. Carver Ocean ran around the ring, attacking Genesis Angel following the chase, as soon as he tried to enter the ring. Carver Ocean attacked ruthlessly, doing his best not to allow Genesis Angel back into the match. Carver Ocean went for a splash in the corner, but it was avoided by Genesis Angel.

Genesis Angel attempted a powerbomb on Carver Ocean, but it was reversed into a codebreak, a counter that was enough to get the victory for Carver Ocean.

-Winner via Pinfall (6:06)-
Carver Ocean

Carver Ocean got into the face of a fallen Genesis Angel, screaming at him how he was just Outshined! Carver Ocean would continue to taunt, until the lights shut off. As they turned on, Death-Angel was in the ring at the aid of Genesis Angel. Carver Ocean escaped the ring up the ramp, laughing at the two Angels in the ring.

The shot fades in on Alice Wright looking at the Hall of Immortals plaque belonging to Nick Ridicule. They are inside one of the press boxes where they can watch the show, overlooking the arena. Nick Ridicule stares out at the crowd, most of which don’t notice him.

Alice Wright
One day, I’ll have one of these of my own. It’ll say my name, have all my accomplishments listed on it, and I’ll request they put it right next to yours!

Nick Ridicule
You say it with so much conviction, I can’t help but to believe in you.

Alice Wright
But that’s such a long time from now. It’s great you are being commemorated, the way you deserve to be.

Nick Ridicule
You think so?

Alice Wright
Of course! You have a list of accomplishments that put all the other Immortal members to shame!

Nick Ridicule
I’m also the reason NLWF has been dead for the last two years.

Alice Wright hands Nick Ridicule his Hall of Immortals plaque.

Alice Wright
I know you want to take all of the responsibility, but NLWF died because of everyone who was involved, not just the one man who had to carry all the weight! It died over a long period of time, not the couple of months you set out to finish it off.

Alice Wright takes Nick Ridicule by his hand, comforting him with her smile.

Nick Ridicule
You’re right. I finally feel like I can just let it go and move on now.

Alice Wright
You can! NLWF is back and better than ever, you said so yourself.

Nick Ridicule
Thanks Alice, I’m going to go for a walk, finish clearing my head. I’ll be right back.

Nick Ridicule stands up and walks to the door as the show fades to commercials.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

Legacy returns with Nick Ridicule on his way back to the press box. He makes it to the door, but standing guard is a familiar foe.

Nick Ridicule
It’s like looking at a ghost.

He stares ahead at Brandon Macdonald standing in front of the door to his press box.

Brandon Macdonald
Exactly what I thought I was looking at.

The two men have a stare down, finally broken as Nick Ridicule smiles.

Nick Ridicule
Where is your Hall of Immortals plaque? OH YEAH, that’s right, you aren’t immortal, so you didn’t get one! Spots must be reserved for people who gave back to the company that created them, not those who just took from it.

Brandon Macdonald nods his head.

Brandon Macdonald
Jokes on me. I’m so foolish, I even showed up tonight because I thought I would be getting inducted. You can imagine my surprise when I found out a practically undefeated career that saw me hold all of the major titles faster than anyone else, would NOT be worthy enough of immortality.

Nick Ridicule
That’s the price you pay for turning your back on the company when it needed you most.

Brandon Macdonald
You’re one to talk.

Nick Ridicule
Damn right I am! I had to clean up the mess you left behind because of your selfishness! Broken, I had to pick up all that weight that I handed over to you, thinking you had what it took to carry my torch. I was wrong, you didn’t have what it took, you folded faster than Ashley folded when you fucked her! Now get out of my way, get out of my face, or tonight is going to get a lot worse for you than just a wasted trip!

Brandon Macdonald and Nick Ridicule stare each other down again, this time though its BMac who steps aside. He holds his arms out, offering to let Nick Ridicule past into his press box.

Brandon Macdonald
If that’s the case, I guess I’ll just have to come back, do it again, and add the finishing touches to my should be immortalized career! I mean, who better to make a comeback, than the guy Nick Ridicule has never been able to defeat?

Brandon Macdonald laughs confidently as he turns his back and starts to walk off. Nick Ridicule grabs him by his arm and spins him around so that they are face to face.

Nick Ridicule
I wish you would!

The two snarl at each other, seemingly doing everything within their power not to attack.

Nick Ridicule
Because it’s my fault you’re not an Immortal. Just like your two other Exodus buddies who got thrown off the moving NLWF train! The three of you will NEVER be in the Hall of Immortals!

Brandon Macdonald
I can’t speak for them, but haven’t you learned never to say never? Especially when you’re saying it to the best!

Brandon Macdonald holds his thumb up and he walks away.

Brandon Macdonald
I’ll see you soon, Nicky.

He continues off down the hall, not bothering to turn around as he talks.

Nick Ridicule
In your nightmares maybe!

Nick Ridicule shouts at Brandon Macdonald down the hall before he turns out of sight. Nick Ridicule looks to the door of the press box where Alice Wright is standing.

Alice Wright
What was all the commotion?

Nick Ridicule
It was nothing..

Nick Ridicule gives one last look down the hallway, then turns his focus back to Alice Wright.

Nick Ridicule
Nothing.

The shot fades on the two of them entering the press box, down to ringside where the next match is set to get going.

Cody Taylor [vs] Sweet Cheapshots™

The match began with Sweet Cheapshots™ posing for the audience. He got Cody Taylor to pose with him, the fans in attendance given time to snap pictures. The crowd flashes as they pose, then move to the other side of the ring to pose for them. Sweet Cheapshots™ tries to lead Cody Taylor to pose for the other section of the crowd, but instead he’s pulled back. Cody Taylor connects a wicked knock out punch. Sweet Cheapshots™ was out before he hit the ground and the referee saved him from anymore damage by ending the fight.

-Winner via Knock Out (2:00)-
Cody Taylor

Cody Taylor poses over the knocked out body of Sweet Cheapshots™, letting the fans get a few more pictures as the show goes to the back.

A familiar, Irish accented, voice comes from behind a large Legacy logo.

“Ello, Ello!”

Out from behind the Legacy logo steps Aaron O’Shea.

Aaron O’Shea
You never thought you would see me again? Well I never thought I would see any of you again either!

The crowd pops wildly for Aaron O’Shea.

Aaron O’Shea
But alas, I have returned to accept my rightful place among the immortals of the industry on the show where it all took off like a rocket for me! This is where The Phenomenal Fighting Irishman started his rise to immortality. We all had our big breaks and breaks that were big, but we now share this common bond of immortality. Only one thing left now...

Aaron O’Shea smiles.

Aaron O’Shea
IT’S PARTY TIME!

The shot fades from Aaron O’Shea getting ready to party, to commercial.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

Legacy returns with Aaron O’Shea still partying, getting the fans in the arena to do the wave. He crowd surfs and slaps fives with fans, celebrating the historic night. He finishes partying around and celebrating on his way to the back where he’s greeted by Alison Williams.

Aaron O’Shea
Well isn’t this a pleasant surprise?

Alison Williams approaches with a smile.

Alison Williams
For you?

They share a laugh, then they hug.

Alison Williams
Great seeing you again.

Aaron O’Shea
It really is, isn’t it?

They laugh again, hugging each other even tighter. They finally break away, separating. Alison Williams pulls the Hall of Immortals plaque from the hands of Aaron O’Shea and she looks at it.

Aaron O’Shea
Can I see yours?

Alison Williams rolls her eyes and hands the Hall of Immortals plaque back to him.

Alison Williams
I.. I didn’t get one.

Before either Alison Williams or Aaron O’Shea can say anything else, Brenton Cyrus interjects.

Brenton Cyrus
Wow, look at this, would you!? Entourage back in business here on Legacy!

Aaron O’Shea and Alison Williams look at Brenton Cyrus, then at each other again.

Aaron O’Shea
Maybe we can get the love triangle going again! What do you say, throw me a bone?

Aaron O’Shea raises his eyebrows at Alison Williams.

Brenton Cyrus
You had better be talking to Ali!

The three share a laugh.

Brenton Cyrus
We have got to get together after the show, but I have to get ready for my match tonight.

Brenton Cyrus and Aaron O’Shea shake hands as Legacy returns ringside for more action.

V.I.P [vs] Jasper Rayne

V.I.P started off the match holding up his cross, keeping Jasper Rayne at a distance. V.I.P put the cross away and started the match locking up with Jasper Rayne. V.I.P took control, attacking viciously against Jasper Rayne. V.I.P landed several moves but was unable to gain anything more than near falls.

V.I.P was able to avoid or counter anything Jasper Rayne attempted. V.I.P finally lost control when Jasper Rayne managed to back body drop him over the ropes to the apron. V.I.P would not be stopped though as he was able to ram his shoulder into the stomach of Jasper Rayne from the apron.

V.I.P springboarded into the ring, where he landed in perfect position to connect a flip piledriver on Jasper Rayne. The impact sent Jasper Rayne across the ring. As V.I.P crawled over for the pin, Jasper Raybe was pulled from the ring by Saint and Darius Wrath who helped him up the ramp. V.I.P stayed in the ring and allowed the referee to count out Jasper Rayne.

-Winner via Count Out (13:00)-
V.I.P

Legacy goes backstage to the parking lot where a monster truck is driving full speed toward the Ferarri F12 Berlinetta! The monster truck narrowly avoids running over the car, driving around it abruptly. The monster truck parks near the car and The Notorious K.I.D jumps out.

“FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!”

The Notorious K.I.D
FUCK YEAH!

The Notorious K.I.D throws his arms up into the air, holding his Hall of Immortals plaque in his hands. He listens as the fans continue to chant his favorite phrase.

The Notorious K.I.D
Does anyone remember when I first debuted? I WAS KID KILL! NOW I’M IMMORTAL! FUCK YEAH!

“FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!”

The Notorious K.I.D makes his way into the arena, all smiles.

The Notorious K.I.D
I was the World Champion longer than anyone, except Brenton Cyrus, but I did beat him at War Games, during my run as champion of the world! I am proof of the old saying, as long as you try, you will succeed! No matter the odds, I always tried and I always found a way to succeed! If I have any advice at all for the next generation, my advice would be to roll with all the punches, be happy for everything that happens to you, because one day, when you’re holding a plaque that says you are an immortal, it’ll all be worth the wild ride!

The Notorious K.I.D shakes his head, looking at the Hall of Immortal plaque in his hands.

The Notorious K.I.D
FUCK YEAH!

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

Legacy returns on The Notorious K.I.D walking down the hall of the arena.

The Notorious K.I.D
FUCK YEAH!

He screams as people congratulate him on his immortality. He stops as he looks down the hall.

The Notorious K.I.D
FUCK YEAH!

On the other side of the hall, Shadow Demon stands, his face fully painted now. They walk toward each other, mirroring what the other does until they are face to face. They laugh it off as the mimicking stops.

Shadow Demon
Fuck yeah! We made it! Look at us now!

Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D exchange Hall of Immortal plaques, looking them over.

The Notorious K.I.D
FUCK YEAH WE DID!

The Notorious K.I.D and Shadow Demon shake hands as Legacy goes to ringside.

Anthony King [vs] William Haze

Anthony King declined shaking hands with William Haze as the match began, instead kicking him to the gut. Anthony King dominated against William Haze, talking and taunting him throughout the entire match. Anthony King waited for William Haze to stand up, all the while screaming into the camera about how he was going to kill at City of Evil. William Haze stood up only to be super kicked to the face. Anthony King got the pin, still talking about City of Evil.

-Winner via (5:55)-
Anthony King

Anthony King faces up with the camera, still chattering. He holds up the keys to the car as he laughs and the show fades.

Legacy returns backstage on the Hall of Immortals plaque of Jason Hawk.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

Legacy returns on the same Hall of Immortals plaque of Jason Hawk. It’s lifted and the shot pans out to show Jason Hawk holding onto his Hall of Immortals plaque.

Jason Hawk
Last, but far from the least! I’m an Immortal, BEAT THAT!

Jason Hawk smiles and turns around to go face to face with Nick Ridicule.

Jason Hawk
Longtime no see.

Nick Ridicule
Not long enough.

Jason Hawk
I was talking to Jason Hawk, your mohawk.

Nick Ridicule
I don’t care. You don’t belong here Hawk! So take your plaque and leave!

Jason Hawk
I’ll leave. But not because you told me to leave. I have things I need to take care of and now is neither the time nor the place to say what I need to say anyway!

Jason Hawk turns his back on Nick Ridicule and he walks away.

Nick Ridicule
If you ever come back, I’ll show everyone you are not immortal, cause i’ll kill you!

Nick Ridicule spits as he watches Jason Hawk exit the arena. Legacy goes to ringside where Alison Williams stands by with a black bag.

Alison Williams
I know you all love me, thank you!

The crowd continues to cheer for Alison Williams.

Alison Williams
You’ll love me even more when you see this!

Alison Williams reaches into the bag and pulls out the newly made Woman’s World Wrestling Championship.

Alison Williams
Kelsey, you were my protege and my girlfriend for a few months. You managed to become the Woman’s champion during that time, but tonight, it will be master versus apprentice. We are going to fight for this belt and I am going to win, becoming champion again on my way to being the first female immortal!

Woman’s World Wrestling Championship
Alison Williams [vs] Kelsey Daniels

The match began with Kelsey Daniels tackling a distracted Alison Williams. Kelsey Daniels attacked with punches before standing up to get the crowd pumped. She should have stayed focused as it gave Alison Williams a chance to fight back. Alison Williams landed a neckbreaker down onto her knee, then clotheslined Kelsey Daniels down getting a near fall.

Alison Williams attacked, not letting Kelsey Daniels back into the match. Alison Williams began to pick Kelsey Daniels apart with fast moves followed by fast pin attempts. Kelsey Daniels was able to kick out of all the moves Alison Williams was able to land.

Kelsey Daniels began to fight back on Alison Williams. She attempted the suicide kick, but Alison Williams was able to avoid it and land her patented wet dreamz DDT. Alison Williams pinned Kelsey Daniels to become champion.

-Winner and NEW Woman’s World Wrestling Champion via Pinfall (10:45)-
Alison Williams

Alison Williams celebrates with her Woman’s World Championship, kissing it and holding it close. She leaves the ring and shows it off to the fans ringside, continuing her celebrating.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

Legacy returns with Alison Williams skipping around backstage, Woman’s World Championship on her shoulder. She stops as she goes shoulder to shoulder, title to title, with Brenton Cyrus.

Brenton Cyrus
Congratulations. One step closer to being an Immortal yourself.

Alison Williams
I should already be on, but whatevs, I can still beat any woman alive!

Brenton Cyrus
I don’t doubt that! Now I’ve got to find out if I can beat Death-Angel!

Alison Williams
I know you can!

Brenton Cyrus hears his entrance music begin to play. He smiles at Alison Williams, then turns and walks to make his entrance. Death-Angel leaves the ring and rushes up the ramp,followed by referee Carver Ocean.

Brenton Cyrus emerges from behind the curtain with a sledgehammer! He smashing it into the face of a rushing Death-Angel, knocking him down the stage floor. Brenton Cyrus looks at Death-Angel on his hands and knees. He runs at him for a punt kick but Death-Angel stands up and back body drops Brenton Cyrus off the stage!

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Death-Angel hurries off the stage and lifts Brenton Cyrus up to his shoulders. Death-Angel carries Brenton Cyrus past the ramp to the ringside area. Death-Angel tosses Brenton Cyrus into the ring, then enters. Carver Ocean begins the match.

Special Referee: Carver Ocean
World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
Brenton Cyrus [vs] Death-Angel

Death-Angel began the match with a leg drop followed by a pin fall. Brenton Cyrus kicked out and Death-Angel kept on the attack. Death-Angel landed some big punches and a side slam, still unable to get the pinfall. Death-Angel lifts Brenton Cyrus by his throat, then continues to lift him up for a chokeslam, bringing him down into the mat full impact. Death-Angel attempted a pinfall, but somehow Brenton Cyrus kicked out.

Death-Angel kept his attack, locking in a anaconda crossface hold on Brenton Cyrus. Death-Angel could only watch as Brenton Cyrus rolled out of it and dropped down with a dropkick to his face. Death-Angel fought back to his feet, Brenton Cyrus attacking with forearms and European uppercuts. Brenton Cyrus connected a dropkick to the face of Death-Angel, knocking him out of the ring.

Brenton Cyrus tried to DDT Death-Angel into the ring, but it was reversed! Death-Angel lifted Brenton Cyrus up from the apron for a suplex, taking him to the outside with it. Death-Angel brings Brenton Cyrus down with the suplex across the guardrail.

Brain: HE BROKE HIS BACK! HE BROKE HIS BACK!

Joey: Brenton Cyrus may be crippled from that move!

Death-Angel continued to work the back of Brenton Cyrus, whipping him into the apron, then to the steps, before sending him into the ring. Death-Angel follows with a pinfall but somehow Brenton Cyrus manages to kick out.

Death-Angel sets Brenton Cyrus up for the flip piledriver. Brenton Cyrus slid through the legs of Death-Angel. He turned around into a cutter across the top rope, choking the monster but not taking him off his feet. Brenton Cyrus climbed to the top rope and jumped off with a massive body press, taking Death-Angel down for a pin. Death-Angel kicked out, launching Brenton Cyrus up to his feet.

Brenton Cyrus connected a wicked punt kick to the skull of Death-Angel following the kickout. He attempted a pinfall, but Carver Ocean refused to count. Brenton Cyrus broke the pin and turned around to be smashed to the head with the World Wrestling Championship.

Carver Ocean called for the bell, calling for a DQ due to the interference of Johnny Styles, standing with World Title in hands over a laid out Brenton Cyrus.

-Winner via Disqualification (23:00)-
Brenton Cyrus

Johnny Styles smashes Carver Ocean to the face with the world title as he tries to celebrate with him. Johnny Styles slowly raises the World Championship in his hand, then he drops it, letting it fall down on top of Brenton Cyrus.

Johnny Styles walks out of the ring and begins his way up the stage. He makes it halfway and watches as Havoc followed by several others passes him by on his way to the ring. Havoc and his New Asylum enter the ring and surround Brenton Cyrus and Death-Angel.

Havoc calls for his goons to attack and they begin to pick apart Brenton Cyrus and Death-Angel. Havoc celebrates as he watches two of his greatest rivals get beaten down. Before Havoc can do any damage or call for anymore damage, Aaron O’Shea and Alison Williams lead Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D to the ring.

They enter and begin to brawl back against The Asylum. Pandemonium reigns as the Immortals fight against the Asylum. Brenton Cyrus and Death-Angel stand up at the same time, looking at each other. They nod at each other, then begin to fight back with the Immortals against the Asylum. Brenton Cyrus and Death-Angel team up to clothesline Havoc over the ropes after his team, clearing house. The Immortals stand in the ring as Legacy ends, the fans going wild.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000