NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

JimboSlice- Tell me if this RP is good

Go down

JimboSlice- Tell me if this RP is good

Post by Jimbo Slice on October 26th 2012, 8:52 pm

"I Walk Alone" by Saliva hits the speakers as the lights dim and smoke covers the entrance ramp. Then a man appears in a black coat and black wrestling tights with a painted face. The man walks down to the ring with intent in his eyes as he gets closer to the ring. He then walks up the steps and and the ring as he proceeds to take a mic from the ring announcer. He then settles to the center of the ring and looks to the audience as his music quiets and the smoke settles.
-
Man: Allow me to introduce myself, I am Batista Dave. And I am here to cleanse this show of all it's poisons and disease.
-
Some crowd members boo Batista Dave as other applaud for his clause.
-
Batista Dave: No need to worry I'm not gonna be on these fools about drugs or alcohol.
-
Batista Dave looks around to the audience and then to the back before speaking again.
-
Batista Dave: I intend to clean this show of these weaklings and fools that think they can call themselves greatness or future legends. I don't know why they all think that.
-
Batista Dave looks down and smiles back to the camera
-
Batista Dave: Because they haven't gone against me , Batista Dave
-
Batista's music hits the speakers again as he places his mic down and takes off his coat waiting for his next victim.
Jimbo Slice
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1996-12-18
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Rat
Location Location : SC
Number of posts : 8

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 02-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $31,000