NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Julliet Brooks

Go down

Julliet Brooks

Post by Julliet Brooks on September 25th 2010, 8:49 pm

* Wrestler Name: Julliet Brooks

* Nickname: Julliet

* Hometown: Albuquerque, NM

* House (WHERE HE LIVES): Same as above

* Weight: 120 lbs

* Height: 5'4"

* Favorite Specialty Match: Tag Team Match

* Entrance Music:"I stand alone" by Godsmack

* Alignment (face/heel): Face

* Years Wrestling: 5 years

* Quote: Optional: "SOME GIRLS WRESTLE TO MAKE A STATEMENT....BUT I WRESTLE TO BE SOMEBODY."

* Finisher: Wing Tearer

* Finisher Description: The opponent is face down, the wrestler standing near their head and bracing the opponent's spine along his shin. The wrestler then reaches down and grabs both wrists, pulling up, hyperextending both shoulders.

* Bio/Backround:Julliet Brooks, some may have heard about her, some may have not, but one thing is for sure, she isnt new to professional wrestling scene. At just 19, after some training at her local school, she begin working for a company called World Wrestling Corporation. She had many feuds & foes and even captured a title for the first time in her career. She continued to push herself further and took pride in her job. After a few years the company decided to shutdown due to unknown reasons and that left her looking elsewhere. In 2010 she joined Legacy Wrestling, and had a great feud with Mistress Angelicka. July 17th 2010 it held its first PPV "Respect" which involved her wrestling in a triple threat match for the newly television title against Rellim, and Michael Stellio only to the company shutting down completely leaving the match to the imagination. After all that was said and done she begin foccusing on her personal life, but still leaving the door's open when it came to pro wrestling. In her own words she began by saying "As one door comes to a close another one begins, and wherever that may be, may my fans stick with me!"

* Attire: Red Halter Stretch Corset Top w/ Metallic Leggings,along with Knee High . Acessories include Black fingerless gloves.

* Fighting style: Technical, Submission

* Move List:

1. Bulldog
2. Shinning Wizard
3. Backflip kick
4. Full nelson
5. Neck Scissors
6 Corkscrew neckbreaker
7. Gutwrench

Picture Base for Wrestler Box and Signature - Mistress Juliya

Career Accomplishments - x1 ICW:O Womens Champion, x1 WWC Womens Champion

Entrance - "I Stand Alone" by Godsmack blares over the loudspeakers as Julliet comes out from behind the curtain. A good amount of cheers is heard throughtout the arena. She is seen wearing her custom made black leggings with a hint of glitter and shine reflecting on them, followed by a corset top and some fingerless gloves to add to it. She touches a few hands along the rampway, and then climbs up the steps and into the ring. She begins stretching with a determined look as she awaits for her opponent to appear.
Julliet Brooks
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Female
Birthday : 1988-05-04
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese Zodiac : Dragon
Location Location : United States
Number of posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down