NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

1969 Chevrolet Chavelle SS

Go down

1969 Chevrolet Chavelle SS

Post by Ryan Apollos on October 3rd 2009, 12:23 pm

For the 1969 model year, the SS396 series (138xx) was dropped and the Super Sport became a performance option. In 1969 the SS option could be ordered on the 300 Deluxe 2-door Sport Coupe (13437) and 2-door sedan (13427) as well as the Malibu 2-door Sport Coupe (13637), convertible (13667), and El Camino (13680). In 1970 the SS option was limited to the Malibu series (2-door Sport Coupe, convertible, and El Camino). In both 1969 and 1970 the SS option included the 396/402 as the base engine keeping the option alive as a performance-oriented choice. This changed in 1971 when the SS option could be ordered with any optional V8 and became more of a dress-up option than a performance option.

Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1990-10-07
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : I am where I am
Number of posts : 229

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/RMac107

Back to top Go down