NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Legacy [14]: The Final Stop

Go down

Legacy [14]: The Final Stop

Post by Brenton Cyrus on July 19th 2009, 6:43 pm

Legacy 14
The Final Stop
56,000 in Attendance

The fans begin entering the arena, trying to find there seat, people start cheering as the see Brenton Cyrus standing in the center of the ring, along with Alison Williams, Luna Valentine, Brooklyn Hawk, and Ruby Miller. The ring is set up for the last Resurrection of Respect Main Event contract signing, the Women’s World Championship match. Brenton Cyrus waits for more fans to fill the arena before talking.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Welcome everyone to Legacy 14, ladies, you all will be competing for the Women’s World Championship, that was vacated by my fiancé Megan O’Day, at Resurrection of Respect. This contract will make that match official, plus we’ve added a stipulation to the match, it will be a Ladder Match and the vacated championship will hang above the ring.

The girls sign the contract.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
It’s official, these four women will compete at Resurrection of Respect. Do any of you have something to say?

Brenton Cyrus holds out the microphone, and Alison Williams grabs it.

Alison Williams

I have something to say, next Sunday at Resurrection I will become the Women’s World Championship, because none of these girls, can beat a Woman like me!

Luna Valentine walks over and rips the microphone out of her hands.

Luna Valentine
Girls? I’m more of a woman then any of you, and you Alison, are just a dirty little whore, who’s going to get dirty little whore ass kicked next Sunday!

Brenton Cyrus stands between the two girls and grabs the microphone.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Come on now ladies, lets save it for next week.

Both girls say ok, but Luna Valentine throws a punch at Alison Williams, but hits Brenton Cyrus to the jaw. Luna Valentine leaves the ring as Brenton Cyrus laughs at the punch.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legacy [14]: The Final Stop

Post by Brenton Cyrus on July 19th 2009, 6:48 pm

Andrew - Welcome to the final stop till Resurrection of Respect.

Tommy - Also, the last Legacy until September.

Andrew - That’s right, in August, Legacy and Direct Hit will team up to create the World War Tour.

Tommy - The shows in August are going to be amazing.

Andrew - But lets finish July first.

Tommy - For sure!

- Double Debut -
- Ruby Miller [vs] Brooklyn Hawk W/Travis Hawk -

Samantha Praxton : The following match is a Double Debut! Both of the competitors in this match are making their debut here on Legacy!

Samantha Praxton : And making her way to the ring, from Los Angeles California! Weighing in at 130 pounds! RUBBYYY MILLERR!!

Tommy : Now this is a chick I can see myself hanging out with!

Andrew : Please lets not talk about her looks...Let's talk about how she does in the ring tonight.

''Next In Line'' by The Meese plays threw the speakers as Ruby Miller makes her way from behind the curtain. She walks down the ramp as the crowd is very silent since they have no idea who she is. She enters inside of the ring slowly and waits for her opponent to come out.

--

Samantha Praxton : And her opponent from San Diego California! Weighing in at 135 pounds! BROOKLYNN HAWK!

Some will learn, many do. Cover up, or spread it out! Turn around, had enough, pick and choose or pass it on.

Brooklyn Hawk came from behind the curtain as her there song ''Leading Us Alone'' By Chevelle blasted threw the speakers system. Her fan reaction was in-between. She had her black feathers, which is her trademark. She started to dance with them a little, she walked down the ramp to the lyrics of her theme song. The chorous started to come on.

Andrew: Now here's a diva who will put on a great show for Legacy tonight. She's a high flyer, shes a brawler, and more importantly she is beautiful.

Well if they're making it! And there pushing it, and there leading us alone. The hassle of all the screaming fits, that panic makes remorse! After all, what's the point, cause levitation is possible.

Brooklyn Hawk entered inside of the ring and went over to the turnbuckle. She got on top of the turnbuckle and taunted to the fans in a Melina type of way. She came down from the turnbuckle and turned towards Ruby. Then the bell rung again. Brook's theme song slowly turned down and went off.

ding ding ding

Brooklyn Hawk and Ruby Miller start out with a simple lock-up. Ruby punches Brooklyn in the stomach, Ruby tries to go for a kick but Brooklyn ducks and Dropkick's Ruby to the ground.

Andrew : There's Brooklyn with a Dropkick to Ruby!

Brooklyn picks up Ruby and Bodyslam's her outside of the ring.

Tommy : Wow and Ruby Miller landed face first onto the ground outside of the ring!

Brooklyn Hawk got ontop of the turnbuckle and jumped off landing a perfect
Swanton on Ruby. The fans start to chant Brooklyn's name.

''BROOKLYN!''
''BROOKLYN!''
''BROOKLYN!''

Brooklyn Hawk throws Ruby Miller back inside of the ring. Brooklyn grabs Ruby's hair but Ruby reverses it and knock's Brooklyn to the ground. Fans start to boo. Ruby grabs Brooklyn's head and applies a Sleeper Hold on her. Brooklyn quickly gets out of the submission and she gives Ruby a Big Boot to the face. She goes for pin, but Ruby kicks out at 2. Brooklyn runs to the rope and flips off the top of the ropes landing a Asai Moonsault onto Ruby.

Tommy : And wow there goes a moonsault, Brooklyn really is a high-flyer.

Brooklyn Hawk gets on the top turnbuckle and goes flying in the air landing her finisher, Flying Hawk, right on Ruby. She goes for pin, 1...2...3!

ding ding ding

Samantha Praxton : Here is your winner, BROOKLYN HAWKK!

The ref raises Brooklyn's hand in the air and she exits the ring as her theme song comes back on. She looks around the crowd seeing the fans cheer her.

''BROOKLYN HAWK!''
''BROOKLYN HAWK!''
''BROOKLYN HAWK!''

Brooklyn Hawk goes backstage...

Brenton Cyrus is leaving the arena, he is pulling his bags, and walking towards his limo, Jazmine Ortiz runs up to him and questions him.

Jazmine Ortiz
Brenton! Brenton! Where are you going? You have a show to run, and a Main Event to fight in, why are you leaving?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Why am I leaving? Is that really your question for me? This has been the most dramatic and stressful day in recent memory, so I have a message for NLWF. I’m not coming back, until I work thinks out with my Fiance. So if that means I miss the Pay Per View in Australia next week, so be it.

Brenton Cyrus throws his bags into the back of the limo and sits down, Jazmine Ortiz holds the door , not letting him shut it.

Jazmine Ortiz
Brenton, think about what you’re doing, you could get into a lot of trouble for this!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Can you do me a favor?

Jazmine Ortiz

Sure Brenton, what do you need?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I need you to get the fuck back and leave me alone, or you’re going to get hurt.

Jazmine Ortiz’s eyes widen as she backs away from the limo, Brenton slams the door and the limo drives away.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus on July 19th 2009, 6:50 pm

- Arm-Wrestling -
- Alison Williams [vs] Luna Valentine -

Samantha Praxton - Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is an Arm Wrestling Contest.

The arm wrestling equipment is already set up in the ring for these two women to come down and do battle.

Samantha Praxton - Introducing first from Los Angeles, California. Weighing in at 125 pounds. “The Dick Magnet” Alison Williams.

Alison's theme song comes on and she walks down the ramp. She stops and starts to shake her ass getting the attention from men which is all she wanted. She slowly enters inside of the ring.

Samantha Praxton - And her opponent, making her way to the ring from Death Valley, California. Weighing in at 120 pounds. “Hopes Wasteland” Luna Valentine!

Two of these proud women stare at each other. Then listen to the rules spoken by the referee. They both then walk up to the podium and rest their right elbows on the pads and grab the remaining arm stick with their left hands. Both lock eyes then lock hands and await the ref to let their hands go.

The ref releases both the women’s hands and they start to show their strength by pushing each others hands back and forth. Both women don’t want to lose as they despise each other.

Luna has Alison’s hand just about touching the pad, the ref tries to get a close look to see if she get the hand down fully. Luna Valentine smiles at Alison Williams.

While the ref cant see anything except the two women’s hands, Alison sees this as an opportunity and kicks Luna in the shin. Luna in pain, gets distracted and Alison pins her hand down on the pad.

Alison raises her hands and celebrated by tussling her hair and dancing.

Luna runs to the ref and gets in his face saying Alison cheated but he brushes her off and explains that he saw Alison pin her hand. Luna Valentine strikes the official knocking him out of the ring.

Luna gives up and runs over to Alison. She grabs her hair from behind and slams her to the mat. Luna then jumps on top of Alison and starts punching her.

Alison eventually turns her over and begins to do the same thing too.

Both women roll outside the ring and continue fighting, hitting each other of the barricade on the way around the ringside. Kicking and punching each other wildly. Their hair being whipped into front row fan’s faces. They make their way over to the announcers table. Alison throws Luna over the announcer table and into the chairs, which were left by the commentators when the wrestlers approached. Alison vaults herself over the table onto the body of Luna. But Luna caught her throat and stands up with the chokehold locked in.

Luna throws Alison by the throat over the barricade and climbs over after her. Luna picks up Alison and begins trading blows with her, while pulling her hair and leading her up the steps. Both women leave through the exit into the fans area. Both women fight their way through the fans and eventually go into a restricted area. The camera loses them at that point as the fans get in the way and security blocks off the area.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus on July 19th 2009, 6:54 pm

The cameras catch back up to the brawl between two of the competitors in the women’s title match at the pay per view. They have made their way to the backstage area and they are still going at it.

Alison is pulling Luna’s hair and throws her into an equipment case. Alison then taunts her to get back up and then gets a surprising spear from Luna as she gets to her feet. They make their way towards the parking lot doors.

Luna Throws Alison head first through the heavy doors.

Alison drops and holds her head while Luna catches her breath.

Andrew- Jesus security ruined all the fights last night on Direct Hit. I’m glad to see Jessica Vestieri has no power with the security here tonight.

Alison gets up and cross body’s Luna right into the back of a jeep. The glass smashes and the shards get stuck in their hair as they continue to fight and slam each other into the cars on the way out towards the street.

Tommy- Wait they’re making their way outside to the streets.

Alison still pulling Luna’s hair pulls her out to the road and a crowd gathers around them in casing them like a cage. Alison gets pushed off Luna into a lamppost, and she drops to her knees holding her back. Luna continues the beat down on Alison.

She picks her up and throws her into the crowd of men. Alison steps back , puts her hand up to their faces and looks away.

Alison and Luna lock up once more and continue their fight. They both make their way towards the middle of the road where the traffic is being held up.

Sirens roar as the Police department have arrived on the scene. They pin Alison and Luna on the bonnet of the car then handcuff them. Just as they’re both being pushed into the car Death-Angel and Aaron O’Shea run out to try and stop them being taken away but the cops ignore them and drive off.

Andrew- What does this do to the Women’s match at Resurrection of Respect?

Tommy- Who knows Andy only time will tell.

- Triple Cage Qualifying Match -
- Winner goes to Undisputed Universal Championship Match -
- The Notorious K.I.D [vs] Delirium -

Samantha Praxton - This match is a Triple Cage Qualifying Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 155 pounds, The Notorious K.I.D!!!

Lights Flash on a separate much smaller entrance ramp to the right side of the large entrance ramp.

“And Now, Notorious Enterprises Presents… For Your Entertainment…”

The Arena goes black and the crowd gets quite

“NOTORIOUS K.I.D”

The Showtime Arena erupts into different colored lights, before a strobe light affect.

The Notorious K.I.D walks out from behind the curtain of his entrance ramp, he crosses his arms and looks up at the crowd who is in chock by how amazing his entrance is. The Notorious K.I.D walks down his entrance that cuts through the crowd so he can slap hands with the fans. The Notorious K.I.D jumps the guardrail and shoots up the steps, he climbs to the top rope and jumps into the ring doing a 720 spin before he lands on his feet in the center of the ring. The fans cheer and clap for The Notorious K.I.D as he grabs a microphone.

The Notorious K.I.D
I am The Notorious K.I.D, and I am here for your entertainment!

The Notorious K.I.D walks outside the ring and he sets a camera up on a tri stand, he positions it how he wants and moves on to set up another one. The Notorious K.I.D continues setting up camera’s.

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, weighing in at 200 pounds, from Munster, Ireland, Delirium!!!

The lights go out and when the come back on Delirium is in the middle of the ring.

(ding, ding, ding)

[The Notorious K.I.D Springboard Moonsault DDT's Delirium onto the mat! The Notorious K.I.D gets up. They lockup. The Notorious K.I.D sends Delirium to the corner of the ring. ]

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D starts the match with a Springboard Moonsault DDT!

[The Notorious K.I.D Japanese Armdrags Delirium. ]

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D with a Japanese Armdrag.

[Delirium gets up. The Notorious K.I.D executes a Springboard Back Elbow, slamming his elbow into Delirium's head. Delirium climbs to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D dropkicks Delirium to the knee. The Notorious K.I.D moves back to his feet. Delirium gives The Notorious K.I.D the cobra clutch suplex but
The Notorious K.I.D lands on his feet.]

Tommy - Nice cobra clutch suplex by Delirium, but The Notorious K.I.D lands on his feet!

[The Notorious K.I.D executes a Springboard Reverse Hurricanrana, slamming Delirium's head onto the mat. Now The Notorious K.I.D standing. Delirium gets hit with a Praying Moonsault from The Notorious K.I.D. Edwin Dale counts the pin. ...1 …2 Delirium kicks out. ]

Tommy - Delirium barely kicks out.

[Now Delirium standing. The Notorious K.I.D sends Delirium to the corner of the ring. The Notorious K.I.D Japanese Armdrags Delirium. The Notorious K.I.D punches Delirium repeatedly. ]

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D is beating the hell out of Delirium.

[The Notorious K.I.D Japanese Armdrags Delirium. Delirium is back on his feet. Delirium throws The Notorious K.I.D off the ropes and hits him with a cross-body block. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top of the turnbuckle and executes the diving headbutt on Delirium. The Notorious K.I.D stands up. The Notorious K.I.D hooks the head of Delirium then walks up the turnbuckles before leaping off with a cutter. The Notorious K.I.D pins Delirium. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D is going to go to the Triple Cage, with a chance to become Undisputed Universal Champion.

Samantha Praxton - The winner of this match, The Notorious K.I.D!!!

The lights shut off, when they turn on Death Angel is in the ring, and Delirium is hung, with a large noose around his neck, his feet dangling over the ring. The lights go out again and when they come back one everything is gone.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus on July 19th 2009, 6:59 pm

James Shark is seen walking down the Legacy Hallways with his arm around Lillian Shark, Jazmine Ortiz then runs up to the couple and stops infront of them.

[Jazmine Ortiz]
James!, Lillian!, could you tell us what your doing here?, you dont have a match scheduled, and the main event is just up next!.

[James Shark]
Well Jazmine, its like this, in the main event, are a few people that I will be facing inside Triple Cage for the Universal Championship, Im simply here to sit back, relax and watch, watch closely on how my opponents do against eachother, and watch their mistakes.

[Jazmine Ortiz]
Shark, the fans know you very well, I do too, so answer this James, are you just here to watch mistakes happen, or are you here to MAKE mistakes happen?

[James Shark]
Well we'll have to find out wont we?

James Shark and Lillian Shark walk off laughing

IN Legacy HISTORY
KILL YOUR ENEMY [1]
- Falls Count Anywhere -
- 4 Man War -
Shadow Demon [vs] The Mexican Samurai [vs] Chuck Matthews [vs] Aaron O’Shea

Samantha Praxton - This match is a Standard Match. Coming to the ring first, weighing in at 210 pounds, from Los Angeles, CA, The Mexican Samurai!!!

The Mexican Samurai comes out with a smile on his face as the crowd showers him with attention. "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand blares throughout the PA system as he makes his way to the middle of the ring. Samurai takes off his outfit before flashing his mouth guard to the camera and placing it in his mouth. He smiles and rolls into the ring, Samurai gets onto to the middle turnbuckle and poses.

Samantha Praxton - The second in this four way match, weighing in at 220 pounds, from Chicago, Illinois, Chuck Matthews!!!

Stare and wonder who's here to bring you down
Find your martyr, I'm sure you've made the crown
So light a fire under my bones, so when
I die for you, at least I'll die alone

Chuck Matthews walks out from behind the curtain. He stands on the stage, and stands with his arms outstretched, taking in the cheers of the crowd.

Ain't nothing for me to end up like this
There's no comparing me this time

Chuck walks down the ramp. He winks and flashes grins at the women in the front row as he walks. He gets down to the ring and hops up on the apron. He rests his arms on the top rope and stands with his waist out. He grins at the reactions.

All my heores have now become ghosts
Sold their sorrows to the ones who paid the most
All my heroes are dead and gone
But down inside of me, they still live on

Chuck climbs into the ring. He blows a kiss to a woman sitting front row, and winks at her. He points to his crotch and grins again.

They're all dead and gone

Samantha Praxton - introducing third, weighing in at 200 pounds, from Dublin, Ireland, Aaron O'Shea!!!

Lights go green and "The Prodigy's- You'll be under my wheels" plays as a countdown apears on screen, when it reaches zero sparks explode from the titan tron and the camera fixates back to Aaron O'Shea as he is raised up from underneath the ramp, with his back turned. He turns when the lights flash to normal, then he runs to the ring and climbs to the top turnbuckle and backflips off.

Samantha Praxton - And finally, weighing in at 245 pounds, from Unknown, Shadow Demon!!!

The arena lights go off as the intro to "The Blister Exists" plays. Shadow Demon walks out and pauses. When the intro finishes he raises his hands as pyro's go off on either side of him. He walks slowly down the ramp and climbs in the ring.

(the bell rings)

[Chuck Matthews kicks The Mexican Samurai in the stomach. Chuck Matthews hit’s a neck breaker on The Mexican Samurai .]

Tommy - Chuck Matthews with a neck breaker.

[Aaron O'Shea executes a jawbreaker on Shadow Demon. Aaron O‘Shea throws Shadow Demon over the top rope to ringside.]

Tommy - Aaron O’Shea taking the fight to Shadow Demon.

[Chuck Matthews leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair. Chuck Matthews waits for The Mexican Samurai to stand up. Chuck Matthews bashes the chair over the head of The Mexican Samurai.]

Tommy - Chuck Matthews with a chair shot to The Mexican Samurai.

[The Mexican Samurai climbs to his feet. The Mexican Samurai Samurai Stab superkicks Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews climbs to his feet. Chuck Matthews kicks The Mexican Samurai in the stomach. Chuck Matthews lifts The Mexican Samurai up and Impact DDT‘s him on the chair. ]

Andrew - Amazing DDT by Chuck Matthews, driving The Mexican Samurai into the chair!

[Aaron O'Shea takes Shadow Demon down with a Slice Drop on the steel steps. Aaron O‘Shea looks under the ring and pulls out a table. Aaron O‘Shea sets up the table ringside. Aaron O‘Shea grabs Shadow Demon and throws him as hard as he can into the ring steps.]

Andrew - Shadow Demon hit the steel steps shoulder first!

[Aaron O'Shea goes for a pin. Edwin Dale counts the pin. ...1 Shadow Demon escapes. ]

Tommy - Aaron O'Shea tried to get a victory on the outside of the ring.

[Shadow Demon gets back to his feet. Aaron O'Shea whips Shadow Demon into the guardrail. Aaron O‘Shea climbs onto the apron. Aaron O’Shea climbs to the top rope. Aaron O’Shea moonsaults off the top rope to the ringside area taking Shadow Demon down.]

Andrew - Huge Moonsault by Aaron O’Shea!

[Shadow Demon throws Aaron O'Shea to the guardrail, Aaron O'Shea runs up and leaps off with a Whisper in the wind Aaron O'Shea climbs to his feet. Shadow Demon attempts a clothesline, Aaron O'Shea ducks and launches a Pelé kick knocking Shadow Demon to the ground.]

Tommy - Pelé!

[Chuck Matthews kicks The Mexican Samurai in the back of the leg. The Chuck Matthews rakes the eyes of The Mexican Samurai. Chuck Matthews runs to the ropes and dropkicks The Mexican Samurai to the back of the head. Chuck Matthews cover The Mexican Samurai hooking the leg. Edwin Dale counts. ...1 ...2 Chuck Matthews kicks out. ]

Tommy - OHHHHHHH So close!!!

[Chuck Matthews is back on his feet. Chuck Matthews climbs to the top rope. ]

Andrew - What the hell is Chuck Matthews doing?

[Aaron O‘Shea climbs onto the apron and grabs Chuck Matthews. Aaron O’Shea climbs to the top rope. Aaron O‘Shea superplexes Chuck Matthews from the top rope to the outside of the ring, crashing through the table.]

Tommy - WOW!

“Holy Shit”
“Holy Shit”
“Holy Shit”

[Shadow Demon gets up. Aaron O'Shea stands up. Shadow Demon punches Aaron O'Shea in the head. Shadow Demon hits Aaron O'Shea with a headbutt to the mid-section. Shadow Demon throws Aaron O'Shea into the ring. Aaron O'Shea stands up. Shadow Demon enters the ring. Aaron O'Shea picks up Shadow Demon and hits him with a Back Suplex. Aaron O'Shea gets up. Aaron O'Shea bounces off the middle rope and connects a lionsault on Shadow Demon. Aaron O'Shea goes for a pin. Edwin Dale counts the pin. ...1...2... Shadow Demon kicks out. ]

Tommy - Aaron O'Shea almost won the match.

[Shadow Demon gets up. Shadow Demon attempts a clothesline, Aaron O'Shea ducks and launches a Pelé, Shadow Demon ducks and Aaron O’Shea kicks The Mexican Samurai. Aaron O'Shea pushes Shadow Demon out of the ring. Aaron O’Shea pins The Mexican Samurai hooking the leg. Edwin Dale counts. ...1...2... Shadow Demon breaks up the pin.]

Tommy - This match is a classic!

[Now Shadow Demon standing. Shadow Demon drives a forearm into Aaron O'Shea. Aaron O'Shea hits Shadow Demon with the back of his elbow. ]

Andrew - back elbow!

[Shadow Demon and Aaron O‘Shea trade punches.]

Tommy - This is how wrestling should be!

[Chuck Matthews slides into the ring and positions himself in the corner. Aaron O‘Shea turns around and Chuck Matthews rushes him. Aaron O‘Shea and Shadow Demon both jump over Chuck Matthews who flies past them and connects a Hollywood Impact on The Mexican Samurai!]

Andrew - Chuck Matthews ripped The Mexican Samurai in half!

[Shadow Demon turns to look at what happened. Aaron O’Shea spins Shadow Demon around and connects the Dublin Dominator.]

Tommy - Aaron O’Shea with the Dublin Dominator.

[Aaron O‘Shea pins Shadow Demon, at the same time that Chuck Matthews pins The Mexican Samurai. Edwin Dale counts the pin. ...1 ...2 ...3!]

Tommy - Chuck Matthews won!

Andrew - No, Aaron O’Shea pinned Shadow Demon!

Edwin Dale leaves the ring and talks to Samantha Praxton, telling her the decision.

Samantha Praxton - The winners of this match, Aaron O’Shea and Chuck Matthews!

James Shark slides into the ring and attacks Aaron O’Shea, who just fought a match.

Andrew - What the hell is James Shark doing?

Tommy - He’s making his match at the pay per view easier by elimination his opponents.

James Shark lifts The Mexican Samurai and hits him with a wicked uppercut knocking him out cold.

Andrew - The Mexican Samurai got dropped by the huge punch.

Tommy - He can knock anyone in NLWF out cold!

James Shark turns around and is hit with Hollywood Impact from Chuck Matthews.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews with Hollywood Impact!

Tommy - James Shark goes down!

Chuck Matthews laughs at James Shark. Chuck Matthews climbs to the top rope and celebrates. Chuck Matthews turns around and is met by a knee to the face, from Frank Hart. Frank Hart puts Chuck Matthews on the top rope and connects the DVD Moment driving Chuck Matthews into the mat.

Andrew - FRANK HART!

Tommy - Why is he obsessed with embarrassing Chuck Matthews?

Frank Hart doesn’t get any time to celebrate as Aaron O’Shea hits him with the steel chair that was left in the ring. Aaron O’Shea lifts the chair and all three of his belts.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea stands dominate here tonight!

Tommy - Will he be the Undisputed Champion next week?

Andrew - Make sure you watch Resurrection of Respect next Sunday!

NLWF Legacy
Generated by Brenton Cyrus
Special Thanks:
Aaron O'Shea
Alison Williams
Luna Valentine
Copyright 2009

In Theatres July 12th

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male