NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Legacy 13: Unlucky 13

Go down

Legacy 13: Unlucky 13

Post by Brenton Cyrus on July 12th 2009, 8:20 pm

Legacy 13
The End Game
36,000 in Attendance

The Video Plays and The Outsider stands on the stage with his arms extended. The Outsider raises his arms as fireworks go off on the stage. The Outsider makes his way to the ring, the fans give him a pretty good reaction for his re-debut. The Outsider removes his vest and enters the ring. The Outsider stands on the middle rope and does his taunt again, before grabbing a microphone.

The Outsider

Finally! The Outsider has returned to Legacy! But this time, I will make an Impact on Hollywood!

The Cameraman throws his camera to the side and spears The Outsider.

Andrew - What the hell is that cameraman doing?

Tommy - That’s not a cameraman at all! That’s Chuck Matthews!

Andrew - Chuck Matthews with a wicked Hollywood Impact on The Outsider!

Tommy - There have been so many rumors circling Chuck Matthews, I want some answers!

Chuck Matthews looks at The Outsider who is grabbing his mid section, hurt badly from Hollywood Impact. Chuck Matthews leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair. Chuck Matthews enters the ring and begins unloading chair shots on The Outsider. Chuck Matthews picks up the microphone.

Chuck Matthews

I’m back!

Chuck Matthews climbs to the middle turnbuckle and raises his arms, the crowd is still in shock from what they’ve seen. Chuck Matthews points at the Showtime Super Screen.

Chuck Matthews

There are a lot of questions to be answered, such as, When is Chuck Matthews going to receive his Universal Championship match? I have a contract that guarantees me a shot at the Universal Championship, and since I never got my shot, this contract is still valid.

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this

Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

The fans of Legacy explode into cheers as Brenton Cyrus walks out onto the stage with the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship thrown over his shoulder.

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Brenton Cyrus walks down to the ring

Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car.

Brenton Cyrus walks up the rings steps and enters the ring, he looks at Chuck Matthews and walks towards him.

It's a
Freaks

Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews stare at each other, the arena is buzzing in anticipation.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
About a month ago Chuck, I was involved in an altercation with Carmine Vestieri, Direct Hit general Manager at the time. I told Carmine Vestieri whatever I wanted to tell him, in return he threatened to Trade the Entity to Legacy.

The Legacy fans erupt

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
My debut on Legacy, I punt kicked Ramirez Silva to the skull and took over the show. One month later, I now run the NLWF single handedly, while you, this past month have faked your kidnapping and then you started a career as Hazard, in order to reveal the past of Chuck Matthews. But, to start this you had to give up a shot at becoming Universal Champion? Then Aaron O’Shea rips off your mask and shows the world that you are Hazard, and now here you are, just like I requested, to be the third NLWF wrestler in history to sign a contract for both Direct Hit and Legacy.

Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus both laugh as Brenton Cyrus pulls out two separate contracts.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Chuck, this contract makes you a member of Legacy and Direct Hit.

Chuck Matthews takes the contract and signs it.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Ok, this contract, is for a one on one match against Demetrius Randall at Resurrection of Respect, for the Universal Championship!

Chuck Matthews begins to sign the contract but is interrupted by Aaron O’Shea who walks down to the ring pulling Alison Williams by her arm. Aaron o’Shea and Alison Williams enter the ring, Aaron O’Shea has the Rated [R] Championship around his waste and he grabs the microphone from Brenton Cyrus.

Aaron O’Shea
THANKS!

Aaron O’Shea takes off his belt and hands it to Alison Williams. There is a lot of sexual tension in the ring between Alison Williams and Chuck Matthews, also Alison Williams and Brenton Cyrus. Aaron O’Shea looks at both Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus who are looking at Alison Williams.

Aaron O’Shea
Hello? Stop looking at the Rated [R] Title for one second, and pay attention to the real number 1 contender for the Universal Championship! I won an entire tournament in one night! I beat Demetrius Randall and Chuck Matthews both under a mask! I have fought for this opportunity since I arrived here, and I didn’t have to do anything stupid, like hide under a mask like a coward, to get my shot!

Aaron O’Shea gets face to face with Chuck Matthews, the two of them exchanging words before Demetrius Randall appears on the Showtime Super Screen.

Demetrius Randall
Hello to all my fans in Las Vegas Nevada, I wish I could be there with you, but as many of you may or may not know, Brenton Cyrus set me up with several Hollywood executives, and they saw a lot of potential in me, so I will be busy filming NLWF’s first ever movie. Unfortunately I’ll miss July and August to film, therefore I must respectfully forfeit the Universal Championship! I’m sorry to burst everyone’s bubble, Whats that? Sorry everyone, Hollywood is calling!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Then I guess at the Pay Per View, we’ll see the two number 1 contenders fight to crown a new Universal Champion. Aaron O’Shea versus Chuck Matthews!

Death Angel slides into the ring and begins trading punches with Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus unloads on Death Angel, as Aaron O’Shea and Chuck Matthews watch. Brenton Cyrus clotheslines Death Angel over the top rope and to the ringside floor. Aaron O’Shea grabs the Rated [R] Championship from Alison Williams and sets it up to hit Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus turns around and Aaron O’Shea gets hit with Hollywood Impact. Aaron O’Shea rolls out of the ring, Alison Williams looks at both Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus, then she follows Aaron O’Shea to the outside as Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews have a stare down of there own.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legacy 13: Unlucky 13

Post by Brenton Cyrus on July 12th 2009, 8:27 pm

Andrew - Huge night so far, Legacy signs Chuck Matthews!

Tommy - Not only that but now we know the 3rd Main Event for Resurrection of Respect, Aaron O’Shea versus Chuck Matthews for the now vacated Universal Championship.

Andrew - How about Death Angel trying to get an upper hand before The End Game!

Tommy - Well we watched Brenton Cyrus literally kill Havoc on Direct Hit, in one of the sickest most vicious things I’ve ever seen!

Andrew - That it was, the arena brightened only by Havoc being burned on the cross.

Tommy - Who knows what Brenton Cyrus has planned for The End Game!

Andrew - Legacy tonight starts off with an amazing contest, Shadow Demon versus The Notorious K.I.D, one on one!

- Shadow Demon [vs] The Notorious K.I.D -

Samantha Praxton - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 245 pounds, from Unknown, Shadow Demon!!!

The arena lights go off as the intro to "The Blister Exists" plays. Shadow Demon walks out and pauses. When the intro finishes he raises his hands as pyro's go off on either side of him. He walks slowly down the ramp and climbs in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, weighing in at 155 pounds,, The Notorious K.I.D!!!

Lights Flash on a separate much smaller entrance ramp to the right side of the large entrance ramp.

“And Now, Notorious Enterprises Presents… For Your Entertainment…”

The Arena goes black and the crowd gets quite

“NOTORIOUS K.I.D”

The Showtime Arena erupts into different colored lights, before a strobe light affect.

The Notorious K.I.D walks out from behind the curtain of his entrance ramp, he crosses his arms and looks up at the crowd who is in chock by how amazing his entrance is. The Notorious K.I.D walks down his entrance that cuts through the crowd so he can slap hands with the fans. The Notorious K.I.D jumps the guardrail and shoots up the steps, he climbs to the top rope and jumps into the ring doing a 720 spin before he lands on his feet in the center of the ring. The fans cheer and clap for The Notorious K.I.D as he grabs a microphone.

The Notorious K.I.D
I am The Notorious K.I.D, and I am here for your entertainment!

The Notorious K.I.D walks outside the ring and he sets a camera up on a tri stand, he positions it how he wants and moves on to set up another one. The Notorious K.I.D continues setting up camera’s.

(ring, ring, ring)

[Shadow Demon chops The Notorious K.I.D sending The Notorious K.I.D down to one knee]

Tommy - Shadow Demon with a chop sending The Notorious K.I.D to the ground.

[Shadow Demon comes from behind and bulldogs The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D gets back to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D executes a Springboard Reverse Hurricanrana, slamming Shadow Demon's head onto the mat. Shadow Demon is back on his feet. Shadow Demon punches The Notorious K.I.D in the head. ]

Andrew - You have to beware of The Notorious K.I.D’s speed, his quickness, especially with Hurricanrana’s is scary!

[The Notorious K.I.D executes a Springboard Back Elbow, slamming his elbow into Shadow Demon's head. Now The Notorious K.I.D standing. Shadow Demon gets hit with a Praying Moonsault from The Notorious K.I.D. Rocky Mason counts the pin. ...1 ...2 Shadow Demon escapes. ]

Andrew - Wow! The Notorious K.I.D with a near fall!

[Shadow Demon drives a forearm into The Notorious K.I.D. Shadow Demon chops The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D goes for a Victory Knees but Shadow Demon dodges the attack. ]

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D went high risk with victory knees, and got nothing but canvas!

[Shadow Demon bounces The Notorious K.I.D off the ropes and hits him with a jumping clothesline. Shadow Demon covers The Notorious K.I.D hooking the leg. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 The Notorious K.I.D kicks out. ]

Andrew - Shadow Demon almost won the match!

[Indian deathlock applied by Shadow Demon. The referee is checking the situation. ... ... ... Shadow Demon tightens the hold. ... (AHHHH!) The Notorious K.I.D escapes. Shadow Demon sends The Notorious K.I.D to ringside with a clothesline over the top rope. Rocky Mason starts the count (.1) Shadow Demon goes for a dropkick but The Notorious K.I.D dodges the attack. (..2) The Notorious K.I.D lays Shadow Demon over the guardrail. The Notorious K.I.D climbs up on the guardrail. The Notorious K.I.D runs on the guardrail and leg drops Shadow Demon]

Andrew - I have never seen anything like that!

[Shadow Demon gets up. (...3) (....4) The Notorious K.I.D dropkicks Shadow Demon straight to the knee. The Notorious K.I.D moves back to his feet. Now Shadow Demon standing. (.....5) Shadow Demon takes The Notorious K.I.D into the ring. Shadow Demon hiptosses The Notorious K.I.D. Shadow Demon covers The Notorious K.I.D hooking the leg. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 The Notorious K.I.D escapes. ]

Tommy - You just can't win this early in a match. Especially with an opponent like The Notorious K.I.D.

[The Notorious K.I.D moves back to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D Springboard Moonsault DDT's Shadow Demon onto the mat! Now The Notorious K.I.D standing. Shadow Demon moves back to his feet. Shadow Demon punches The Notorious K.I.D in the head. The Notorious K.I.D Japanese Armdrags Shadow Demon. The Notorious K.I.D punches Shadow Demon repeatedly. ]

Tommy - Did you see that incredible Springboard Moonsault DDT?

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D is am amazing wrestler, but can he beat “The Dark Hero” Shadow Demon?

[The Notorious K.I.D executes a Springboard Back Elbow, slamming his elbow into Shadow Demon's head. The Notorious K.I.D moves back to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D punches Shadow Demon repeatedly. The Notorious K.I.D Japanese Armdrags Shadow Demon. They lockup. The Notorious K.I.D sends Shadow Demon to the corner of the ring. The Notorious K.I.D gets drilled with an inverted back breaker. Shadow Demon chants start. The Notorious K.I.D is up again. ]

Andrew - Shadow Demon needs to stop The Notorious K.I.D from flying around the ring!

[Shadow Demon bounces The Notorious K.I.D off the ropes and faceslams him onto the mat. The Notorious K.I.D moves back to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D gets tiger suplexed by Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon gets up. The Notorious K.I.D stands up. Shadow Demon hits a spinning leg lariat on The Notorious K.I.D sending him to the mat. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D executes a Springboard Reverse Hurricanrana, slamming Shadow Demon's head onto the mat. The Notorious K.I.D is back on his feet. Shadow Demon gets hit with a Praying Moonsault from The Notorious K.I.D. Rocky Mason counts. ...1 ...2 Shadow Demon escapes. ]

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D with an amazing combo, but Shadow Demon still kicked out!

[Shadow Demon gets up. The Notorious K.I.D Springboard Moonsault DDT's Shadow Demon onto the mat! The Notorious K.I.D climbs to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D punches Shadow Demon repeatedly. The Notorious K.I.D dropkicks Shadow Demon to the knee. The Notorious K.I.D stands up. Shadow Demon gets back to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D nails Shadow Demon with a springboard dropkick. Sending Shadow Demon down hard..]

Andrew - Springboard dropkick by The Notorious K.I.D!

[The Notorious K.I.D executes a Springboard Back Elbow, slamming his elbow into Shadow Demon's head. The Notorious K.I.D moves back to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D clotheslines Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon comes from behind and bulldogs The Notorious K.I.D. Shadow Demon gets up. The Notorious K.I.D gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Shadow Demon. ]

Andrew - Shadow Demon executes a diving elbow smash.

[Shadow Demon stands up. Now The Notorious K.I.D standing. Shadow Demon puts The Notorious K.I.D on the top rope and executes a superplex. Shadow Demon moves back to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon is up again. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top of the turnbuckle and executes a Flying Hurricanrana on Shadow Demon.. ]

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D always puts his life at risk in every match!

[The Notorious K.I.D gets up. They lockup. The Notorious K.I.D sends Shadow Demon to the corner of the ring. Shadow Demon with a headbutt on The Notorious K.I.D. Shadow Demon bounces The Notorious K.I.D off the ropes and faceslams him onto the mat. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D Japanese Armdrags Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon climbs to his feet. Shadow Demon hits a spinning leg lariat on The Notorious K.I.D sending him to the mat. The Notorious K.I.D trys for a cross-body block but Shadow Demon avoids it sending The Notorious K.I.D crashing into the mat..

Andrew - Shadow Demon was able to dodge one of the many flying attacks of The Notorious K.I.D!

[Shadow Demon puts The Notorious K.I.D on the top rope and executes a superplex. Shadow Demon covers The Notorious K.I.D. …1...2...]

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D found a way to kick out!

Tommy - What an amazing match to start the show off!

[The Notorious K.I.D Flying Super Kicks Shadow Demon. The Notorious K.I.D Springboard Moonsault DDT's Shadow Demon onto the mat! The Notorious K.I.D chants start.

“K.I.D” “Lets go Demon!”
“K.I.D” “Lets go Demon!”
“K.I.D” “Lets go Demon!”

Shadow Demon moves back to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D executes a Springboard Reverse Hurricanrana, slamming Shadow Demon's head onto the mat. Now The Notorious K.I.D standing. They lockup. Shadow Demon sends The Notorious K.I.D to the corner of the ring. The Notorious K.I.D uses the corner to bounce and spring moonsault at Shadow Demon.. Shadow Demon connects the Shadow Crusher on The Notorious K.I.D. Shadow Demon covers The Notorious K.I.D hooking the leg. Referee Rocky Mason makes the count. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Andrew - Shadow Demon reversed the moonsault, and caught The Notorious K.I.D in mid air and connected the Shadow Crusher!

Samantha Praxton - The winner of this match, Shadow Demon!!!

Shadow Demon gets to his feet, and checks on The Notorious K.I.D. Shadow Demon lifts The Notorious K.I.D and raises his arm in the air after an amazing battle.

Tommy - great sportsmanship by the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship number 1 contender.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus on July 12th 2009, 8:31 pm

- Women's Tag Team Match -
- Tiffany Starr and Luna Valentine [vs] Alison Williams and Leah Scott -

The camera opens in on, The Office of The Power Couple where Brenton Cyrus is talking to Tiffany Starr.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Why? What the hell do you mean why? You’re pregnant with my baby! I can’t have you go out there and wrestle! That would be idiotic!

■■Tiffany Starr■■
But It’s not my fault! This whole thing is your fault!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Wait, I gave you my heart, LITERALLY, cut the heart out of my chest and gave it to you, then you dragged me to a room and had your way with me! Remember?

■■Tiffany Starr■■
I don’t even want to talk to you right now!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
It will be Luna Valentine versus Alison Williams at the Resurrection of Respect Pay Per View, for the Women’s World Championship.

Tiffany Starr storms out of the office, Brenton Cyrus follows her to the door and shakes his head. Brenton Cyrus closes his door and is attacked by Delirium. Brenton Cyrus throws Delirium over the desk. Brenton Cyrus grabs the PPV poster off the wall and smashes it over the head of Delirium! Brenton Cyrus throws Delirium across the room, Delirium vanishes into a cloud of green smoke. Brenton Cyrus stands up and looks around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Legacy Universal Champion [vs] No Limit Champion -
- Legacy [vs] Direct Hit -
- Demetrius Randall [vs] Swan Lee -

Demetrius Randall
Hi everyone, I would just like to apologize once more for my absence, I know how much you all already miss me. I just want to tell everyone that…

Demetrius Randall is cut off by static. Words are seen on the screen.

CONFIDENCE RETURNS... soon...

The static continues then goes to a different video.

Demetrius Randall

And I hope to win back the Universal Championship. Thank you all for your time, goodnight.

Andrew - Demetrius Randall, well, have a good time In Hollywood.

Tommy - What an Asshole. HA!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Hey Death Angel

Death Angel turns around and Brenton Cyrus hits him with a crowbar. Brenton Cyrus picks Death Angel up and slams his face into the wall several times. Brenton Cyrus sits Death Angel against the wall and walks away. Brenton Cyrus wheels a Dumpster over and runs with it towards Death Angel. Brenton Cyrus slams the Dumpster into the wall, slamming it into Death Angel.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I told you I would kill you tonight!

The Dumpster begins moving, and Death Angel stands up.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What the Fuck?

Death Angel grabs Brenton Cyrus and throws him into the wall. Death Angel throws Brenton Cyrus into an elevator. Death Angel slams Brenton Cyrus all around the elevator. Brenton Cyrus jumps and grabs the top and dropkicks Death Angel out and watches as the elevator door closes.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus on July 12th 2009, 8:33 pm

- Too Far Gone Match -
- Tournament of Chaos Round 1 -
- Tyler Lucas [vs] Delirium [Connor O’ Sullivan] -

Into the Light hits and Delirium walks out onto the stage with a rugby ball tucked under his arm and pauses for a moment. Looks to his left, then his right and then runs down the ramp and slides under ropes into ring. Delirium throws the ball in to the crowd.

Andrew: And here comes Delirium, looking to progress in this Tournament of Chaos match.

Tommy: I doubt he'll have much trouble...

The lights start to flicker as REDRUM MURDER - 50 CENT comes over the PA system. The lights go comepletely out and when they come back on Tyler Lucas is standing at the top of the entrance ramp. He stands there for a second and then slowly makes his way to the ring.

Andrew: Tyler Lucas is looking to make a name for himself in NLWF, and what a way winning this tournament would be to do it.

Tommy: Well, we'll see.

The ref rings the bell and the match is underway. Delirium charges at Tyler Lucas, and takes him down with a huge clothesline. Delirium begins punching Tyler Lucas in the head. Delirium picks Lucas up by the hair and throws him over the top rope to the outside. Delirium follows Tyler Lucas to the outside, and bounces his head off of the crowd barrier. Delirium lifts Tyler Lucas onto his shoulder, and slams him head first into the steel ring post. Tyler Lucas is bleeding as a result. Delirium drags Tyler Lucas to his feet. Delirium hip tosses Tyler Lucas onto the steel steps. Delirium places Tyler Lucas' head onto the steel steps. Delirium climbs up onto the ring apron. Delirium leaps off and connects with a leg drop onto Tyler Lucas' head, causing Tyler Lucas to convulse in agony.

Andrew: Dear lord, Delirium may have just broken Tyler Lucas' neck!

Tommy: I hope so.

Delirium looks under the ring. Delirium pulls out a steel chair. Delirium pulls Tyler across to the ring barrier and positions him so his head is lying across it. Delirium climbs up onto the ring barrier. Delirium holds up the chair and sends it crashing into Tyler Lucas' head. Tyler Lucas falls to the ground. Delirium climbs down off the ring barrier, and rolls Tyler Lucas into the ring. Delirium pulls out a trash can and two trash can lids, and throws them in the ring. He throws the chair in the ring. He pulls out a kendo stick and climbs in the ring. Tyler Llucas is on his knee's. Delirium hits him across the back with the kendo stick. Delirium hits him across the back with the kendo stick. Delirium chokes Tyler Lucas with the kendo stick. Delirium lifts Tyler Lucas to his feet. Delirium irish whips him across the ring. Derlirium T-Bone suplexes him onto the trash can.

Andrew: Delirium really going to work on Tyler Lucas here.

Tommy: You said it.

Delirium pulls Tyler Lucas across the ring. Delirium lifts Tyler Lucas onto the turnbuckle. Delirium superplexes Tyler Lucas onto the steel chair. Delirium climbs to his feet. Delirium taunts the crowd. Delirium pulls Tyler Lucas to his feet. Delirium DDT's Tyler Lucas into a trash can lid. Delirium rolls outside the ring. Delirium pulls out a table. Delirium slides the table inside the ring. Delirium climbs inside the ring. Delirium sets up the table in the center of the ring. Delirium places Tyler Lucas on top of the table with the chair on his belly. Delirium climbs up the turnbuckle. Delirium connects with the irish curse on Tyler Lucas, driving him through the table. Delirium covers Tyler Lucas 1..2..3

Andrew: Well that settles it, Delirium progresses to the next round of the tournament after that impressive showing.

Tommy: Impressive showing?! He kicked his ass!

Delirium celebrates in the middle of the ring, posing around the devastated Tyler Lucas.

Andrew - Due to injuries Both The Mexican Samurai and Frank Hart are not here for there scheduled match.

Tommy - The North American Title is now vacant.

The Month of August will feature an International Gauntlet to crown a new NLWF North American Champion.

Andrew - We hope Frank Hart and The Mexican Samurai both get well soon.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus on July 12th 2009, 8:40 pm

TALE OF THE TAPE

Brenton Cyrus
Age - 19
Hometown - Des Moines, Iowa
Weight - 205 Pounds
Height - 6’2”
Experience - 1
Longest Reigning World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion in History
Longest Reigning Singles Champion in History
Longest reigning Tag Team Champion in History
Former Global Annihilation Champion

Death Angel
Age - Unknown
Hometown - Unknown
Weight - 420 Pounds
Height - 7’9”
Experience - 13
Current Global Annihilation Champion
Former NLWF Universal Champion
Former NLWF Tag Team Champion
Former NLWF No Limit Champion

- The End Game: Inferno Hell in a Cell Match -
- World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship -
- Brenton Cyrus [vs] Death Angel -

Samantha Praxton - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 205 pounds, from Des Moines, Iowa, Brenton Cyrus!!!

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this

Freaks

The fans of Legacy explode into cheers as Brenton Cyrus walks out onto the stage with the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship thrown over his shoulder.

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Brenton Cyrus walks down to the ring

Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car.

Brenton Cyrus walks up the rings steps and enters the ring

It's a
Freaks

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, weighing in at 420 pounds, from Parts Unknown, Death Angel!!!

Uh-wa-ah-ah-ah...Pyro hits as Down with the Sickness plays. Death Angel walks out to the top of the ramp, holding the Kendo Stick. Sparks rain down and reflect on his armor as he walks to the ring. He leans back, and breaths fire from the Mask, then continues down to the ring.

(the bell rings)

[Death Angel gets attacked by Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus gets up. Now Death Angel standing. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and clotheslines him. Now Brenton Cyrus standing. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and clotheslines him. Death Angel covers Brenton Cyrus. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 Brenton Cyrus kicks out. ]

Tommy - Death Angel showing a lot of power in those clotheslines.

[Now Brenton Cyrus standing. Brenton Cyrus puts Death Angel on the top rope and executes a superplex. Brenton Cyrus moves back to his feet. Death Angel is up again. Brenton Cyrus uppercuts Death Angel. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and clotheslines him. Now Brenton Cyrus standing. Brenton Cyrus drives a forearm into Death Angel. Brenton Cyrus bounces Death Angel off the ropes and clotheslines him. Death Angel spinebuster bombs Brenton Cyrus onto the mat. Death Angel puts Brenton Cyrus in a reverse chin lock. The referee is checking the situation. ... ... Death Angel breaks the hold. Death Angel measures Brenton Cyrus up and drops a closed fist. Death Angel is up again. Death Angel covers Brenton Cyrus. Referee Rocky Mason makes the count. ...1 Brenton Cyrus kicks out. ]

Andrew - Death Angel uses the fist drop to perfect, Brenton Cyrus is bleeding!

[Brenton Cyrus superkicks Death Angel. Death Angel stands up. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and clotheslines him. Brenton Cyrus stands up. Brenton Cyrus tackles and begins punching Death Angel. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and clotheslines him. Brenton Cyrus stands up. Brenton Cyrus hits Death Angel with the back of his elbow. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and clotheslines him. Brenton Cyrus moves back to his feet. Death Angel hits Brenton Cyrus with a single arm DDT. ]

Tommy - That single arm DDT was very good.

Andrew - He bounced Brenton Cyrus off the canvas!

[Brenton Cyrus gets up. Death Angel goes for a figure four. Referee Rocky Mason is checking for a tap out. ... ... Brenton Cyrus is fighting the hold. ... (AHHHH!) Brenton Cyrus escapes. ]

Andrew - Death Angel with a figure four leglock?

Tommy - Amazing strategy! Brenton Cyrus has complained about an injured left knee for awhile now!

[Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and clotheslines him. Brenton Cyrus is back on his feet. Brenton Cyrus slaps Death Angel. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and clotheslines him. Death Angel fist drops Brenton Cyrus on the mat. Now Death Angel standing. Death Angel measures Brenton Cyrus up and drops a closed fist. Death Angel is up again. Death Angel powerbombs Brenton Cyrus. Death Angel covers Brenton Cyrus. Rocky Mason counts. ...1 ...2 Brenton Cyrus escapes. ]

Andrew - OHHHHHHH So close!!!

Tommy - Death Angel is combining moves to perfection.

[Brenton Cyrus is up again. Death Angel sends Brenton Cyrus over the flames and the top rope and to ringside. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the cage and clotheslines him. Death Angel measures Brenton Cyrus up and drops a closed fist. Now Brenton Cyrus standing. Brenton Cyrus slams Death Angel face first into the flames. Brenton Cyrus climbs up the cage, and leaps into the ring. Death Angel dives through the fire and in.]

Tommy - Death Angel said he was ready to die!

[Death Angel is back on his feet. Death Angel spinebuster bombs Brenton Cyrus onto the mat. Brenton Cyrus piledrives Death Angel. Brenton Cyrus chants start. Brenton Cyrus grabs Death Angel and applies an arm wrench. Brenton Cyrus puts Death Angel on the top rope. Brenton Cyrus grabs Death Angel. Brenton Cyrus executes the Supper DDT on Death Angel! Brenton Cyrus climbs to the top rope. Brenton Cyrus jumps and grabs the roof of the Cell. Brenton Cyrus rocks forward and drops with a Shooting Star Press on Death Angel. Rocky Mason counts. ...1 ...2]

Andrew - I cant believe he kicked out!

[Brenton Cyrus puts Death Angel on the top rope again and executes a superplex. Brenton Cyrus gets up. Brenton Cyrus pins Death Angel. …1...2]

Tommy - Death Angel able to kick out again!

[Death Angel stands up. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and clotheslines him. Death Angel measures Brenton Cyrus up and drops a closed fist. Death Angel climbs to his feet. Brenton Cyrus gets back to his feet. Brenton Cyrus gives Death Angel a reverse neckbreaker. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and clotheslines him. Death Angel measures Brenton Cyrus up and drops a closed fist. Death Angel gets back to his feet. Death Angel measures Brenton Cyrus up and drops a closed fist. ]

Tommy - Death Angel with a fist drop, and every time he does that you can see more blood come from the head of Brenton Cyrus.

[Death Angel gets up. Death Angel measures Brenton Cyrus up and drops a closed fist. Death Angel moves back to his feet. Death Angel measures Brenton Cyrus up and drops a closed fist. Death Angel lifts Brenton Cyrus up for a military press. Death Angel throws Brenton Cyrus over the top rope. Brenton Cyrus crashes in the cell.]

Andrew - My God! Brenton Cyrus could be killed!

[Brenton Cyrus climbs the cage and grabs onto the roof. Brenton Cyrus pushes the roof and it opens. Brenton Cyrus climbs onto the roof.]

Tommy - Where the hell is Brenton Cyrus going?

[Death Angel climbs to the tope rope, and leaps to the cell cage wall. Death Angel climbs onto the roof.]

Andrew - I thought my leg was broken on Direct Hit, I really don’t trust Brenton Cyrus!

[Now Brenton Cyrus standing. Brenton Cyrus grabs Death Angel and applies an arm wrench. Brenton Cyrus piledrives Death Angel into the roof of the cell, The flames shoot high into the air/ Brenton Cyrus chants start.

“Fuck‘em Up Cyrus Fuck‘em Up”

Brenton Cyrus piledrives Death Angel into the roof of the Cell again really spiking him on his neck. Brenton Cyrus chants start. Death Angel gets up. Brenton Cyrus hits Death Angel with the back of his elbow. Brenton Cyrus runs and punt kicks Death Angel to the skull Brenton Cyrus goes for a pin. Referee Rocky Mason jumps to the cell cage wall and climbs onto the roof, Rocky Mason makes the count. ...1 ...2]

Tommy - He kicked out of the punt Kick!

Andrew - I cant believe it!

[Brenton Cyrus DDT‘s Death Angel. Brenton Cyrus removes Death Angel’s mask. Brenton Cyrus unloads a fury of punches into the skull of Death Angel.]

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus has removed Death Angel’s mask.

[Death Angel boots Brenton Cyrus to the face. Brenton Cyrus lifts Death Angel and connects The North Mason Money Maker. Brenton Cyrus pins Death Angel. Rocky Mason counts. ...1 ...2 Death Angel escapes. ]

Tommy - He kicked out of Brenton Cyrus’s original finisher!

Andrew - and a Punt Kick!

[Death Angel stands up. Brenton Cyrus runs at Death Angel. Death Angel grabs Brenton Cyrus by the throat and lifts him up and down for a choke slam. Death Angel lifts Brenton Cyrus and connects The Devils Impact, a flip piledriver that spikes Brenton Cyrus into the cage roof.]

Tommy - OHHHHHHH!!!

Andrew - I think it’s all over now!

[Death Angel lifts Brenton Cyrus and connects another Devils Impact, bouncing Brenton Cyrus off the cage roof.. Death Angel covers Brenton Cyrus. Rocky Mason counts the pin. ...1 ...2 Brenton Cyrus kicks out. ]

Tommy - What!

Andrew - This is unreal!

[Death Angel picks Brenton Cyrus up and throws him off the top of the cage. Brenton Cyrus flies through the air and crashes through the announce table. Smashing down hard.]

“Holy Shit”
“Holy Shit”
“Holy Shit”

Andrew - Death Angel has destroyed Brenton Cyrus!

Tommy - You saved our lives Andrew!

[Death Angel looks down at Brenton Cyrus, destroyed by The End Game. Death Angel screams happily at the sight of Brenton Cyrus unable to move. Death Angel fights to his feet. Death Angel raises his arms into the air.]

Tommy - We need some help for Cyrus!

[The End Game cage begins to lift into the air so a stretcher can be brought to Brenton Cyrus. The Cage lifts 10 feet higher.]

Andrew - Death Angel, I think, has won The End Game!

Tommy - Wait, Andrew, look at Brenton Cyrus’s arm!

[Brenton Cyrus begins moving, turning over to his side, his eyes closed tight. Brenton Cyrus crawls towards the ring, and then underneath. Brenton Cyrus pulls out a ladder.]

Andrew - Where the hell does Brenton Cyrus think he’s going?

[Brenton Cyrus climbs the ladder to get to the cage. Brenton Cyrus grabs the cage and climbs it carefully. Death Angel laughs as Brenton Cyrus pulls himself onto the roof.]

Tommy - How the hell does Brenton Cyrus do it?

[Brenton Cyrus spit’s a black mist into the face of Death Angel.]

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus shot out a black mist!

Andrew - Did Brenton Cyrus Curse Death Angel?

[Brenton Cyrus lifts Death Angel and tombstone piledrives him.]

Andrew - There was the tombstone, that move he killed Havoc with!

[Brenton Cyrus opens the center of the cage roof. He looks down at the ring and the fire that surrounds it.]

Tommy - What the hell is Brenton Cyrus thinking?

[Brenton Cyrus sets Death Angel up for another Tombstone Piledriver. Death Angel kicks his feet, and they fall backwards, Death Angel lifts Brenton Cyrus up for a Tombstone Piledriver. Brenton Cyrus head butts the mid section of Death Angel and kicks his feet. Brenton Cyrus lands on his feet and lifts Death Angel up for a Tombstone again. Brenton Cyrus jumps through the hole in the roof and Tombstones Death Angel through the Ring!]

Tommy - The ring has collapsed into itself from the impact!

Andrew - Where the hell are they? Are they alive?

[People spray the ring with fire extinguishers to put out the fire. The ring is destroyed, all four ring posts close together.]

Andrew - The End Game has taken both Death Angel and Brenton Cyrus!

[The fans stare at the wreckage as the show ends.]

NLWF Legacy
Generated by Brenton Cyrus
Special Thanks:
Shadow Demon
Aaron O'Shea
Chuck Matthews
Copyright 2009

In Theatres July 12th

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal