NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

King Hardcore

Go down

King Hardcore

Post by King Har on February 7th 2009, 11:34 pm

* Wrestler Name: King Hardcore

* Nickname: The Masochistic Maniac

* Hometown: Buffalo, New York

* House (WHERE HE LIVES): Buffalo, New York

* Weight: 243

* Height: 6'3"

* Favorite Specialty Match: Hardcore

* Entrance Music: "Superstar" by Saliva

* Alignment (face/heel): Face

* Years Wrestling: 8

* Quote: Optional: "If you ain't hardcore, then you ain't shit!" "This is my world, I'm just letting you live in it."

* Finisher:
Overkill (Death Valley Drop)
Over the Edge (F-5)
Death Slam (Chokeslam Backbreaker)

* Bio/Backround: TEWF Legend

* Attire: Long blonde hair, beard, sorta long WCW Raven...

* Fighting style: Hardcore

* Move List:

|-Neckbreaker
|-Spinebuster
|-DDT
|-Boston Crab
|-Fallaway Slam
|-Pildriver
|-Back Breaker
|-Northern Lights Suplex
|-Dragon Screw
|-Powerslam
|-Running STO
|-Dragon Sleeper
|-Reverse DDT
|-Superplex
|-Body Slam
|-Reverse chin lock
|-Bulldog
|-Backdrop
|-Diving Elbow Drop

Picture Base for Wrestler Box and Signature - Raven

Career Accomplishments - Primetime Champion(1x)
TEWF Worldheavyweight Champion(1x)

Entrance - The Lights in the arena dim as Saliva's Superstar comes blaring out of the speakers. Just then, smoke blares out of the stage, making it hard for anybody to see who is comming out. But once the smoke clears, it reveals to be King Hardcore as the fans explode with cheers for him. We see various signs for him, such as "The King of Hardcore," and other various King Hardcore logos. He makes his way down the ramp, stopping a few feet from the ring, he pauses, then rushes towards the ring and sliding under the ropes as he quickly jumps back up to his feet in quick fashion. He looks towards both sides of the audience as he climbs one of the turnbuckles pointing towards himself mouthing the words "I'm the King!" He then raises his arms as pyro erupts from the other three turnbuckles. After climbing back down from the turnbuckle, he heads to the center of the ring and takes his shirt off, throwing it into the crowd. Hardcore then stands in the turnbuckle, awaiting the arrival of his opponet.

King Har

Back to top Go down