NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Legacy XII: THE WAR 4 LEGACY

Go down

Legacy XII: THE WAR 4 LEGACY

Post by Brenton Cyrus on July 5th 2009, 1:47 pm

Legacy XII
THE WAR 4 LEGACY
44,000 in Attendance

Shadow Demon is sitting in the middle of the ring, in front of him is a table, with several contracts on it. Shadow Demon awaits his Resurrection of Respect opponent.

Dirty little secret
Dirty little lies.
Say your prayers and comb your hair
Save your soul tonight.

The song is ripped the shreds when its cut off by I Never Wanted by As I Lay Dying

i never wanted
and i never cared before

Brenton Cyrus emerges from the backstage area head pointed down as he slowly walks down the ramp

i never wanted
and i never cared before
now take it back
this is a new day

i never wanted
and i never cared before
now take it back
this is a new day

Cyrus enters the ring and climbs to the top rope. He lifts the World Heavyweight Championship above his head proudly.

how i long to regress
to the days before i took upon myself
the obsession of this world
a day of innocence equating beauty
for tomorrow may fall
and today is already gone

Brenton Cyrus takes a seat across from Shadow Demon, the two men don’t take there eyes off one another.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Shadow Demon, I’ll be the first one to tell anybody in this federation, or anyone watching the show from home, Shadow Demon is the most underrated wrestler in NLWF’s history.

The fans begin to cheer

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Shadow Demon, you have had three chances to become the NLWF Universal Champion, and on all three occasions you lost, we’ll call it, unfairly. Shadow Demon, this isn’t the same Legacy that Kash was running, this isn’t the Universal Championship, and I’m not Havoc or Shayne Wolf. This is the biggest match of your entire life, and you have never looked better, but, I’m Brenton Cyrus and I can’t be beat right now. You are walking into a massacre, and no asylum, no briefcase, no nothing will save you. I’m going to lay a beating into you that you will never forget in your life, and when its over and I pin you in the center of the ring, and you lose fair and square, you’ll know without a shadow of a doubt, that I am God.

Brenton Cyrus looks up at the ceiling of the Showtime Arena, Jokers begin to fall from the rafters, getting pulled tight by the noose around there neck. Several bodies are left hanging above the ring over Brenton Cyrus and Shadow Demon.

Tommy - The Mind Games have begun!

Andrew - This is getting intense.

Shadow Demon looks around, a half smile creeps across his face.

Shadow Demon

You're right, Mr. Cyrus. I've been screwed over and underrated since the beginning. But no longer, will I stand down. No longer, will I be losing to Havoc or Death Angel. Soon, I will take the biggest prize in this federation, I will take the thing you've worked for, the one thing you've sweat and bled buckets for, the thing I truly desire, the one thing I am DESTINED to hold. That thing is the World Heavyweight Championship.

All eyes are on Shadow Demon as the mood in the arena is electric.

Shadow Demon
And NO ONE can say that either of us, Brenton, hasn’t worked to earn our place in this federation. Week in week out we put our bodies on the line in this very ring, we take hours out every day to train and study our opponents. You have done everything here Cyrus, you've won title after title, headlined show after show, and even taken over NLWF. I respect you a lot more than many people out there think, Cyrus. You've been one of the people that I can always look up to, no matter how dire the circumstances. You've pulled through time after time, and I am looking forward to this match like none ever before.

The crowd cheers, as Shadow Demon smiles.

Shadow Demon
On a much lighter note, Mr. Cyrus, I've noticed that you've been getting around a lot lately with Megan O' Day, gee they're all falling for you aren't they Cyrus?

A few people in the crowd whistle, as Shadow shakes his head.

Shadow Demon
And what a lovely wedding you and Megan O' Day were going to have...

Shadow Demon reaches under the table.

Shadow Demon

Too bad she couldn't survive long enough...

Shadow pulls out the head of Megan O' Day, complete with bloody scratches across her face, and no eyeballs. The crowd scream as Brenton Cyrus looks on in utter shock. Shadow Demon begins laughing hysterically, before poking the side of the head, and letting his finger stick in, revealing the head to be made of clay. The crowd lets out a collective sigh, as does Brenton Cyrus, as Shadow continues to laugh.

Andrew - I think you're right Tommy, the mind games have definitely begun!

Brenton Cyrus grows enraged by Shadow Demon’s actions, Brenton walks around the table and gets face to face with Shadow Demon who only smiles at the World Heavyweight Champion. The two men exchange words among themselves before Havoc and Death Angel run down the ramp towards the ring, Kash following behind them.

Tommy - I think it’s time to put your differences aside for a second guys.

Shadow Demon and Brenton Cyrus fight Havoc and Death Angel as Kash watches from outside the ring. Shadow Demon and Brenton Cyrus run and double clothesline Havoc over the top rope. Death Angel grabs Shadow Demon, Brenton Cyrus stops and doesn’t attack Death Angel. Shadow Demon tries to fight back but Death Angel kicks Shadow Demon to the skull.

Andrew - Why isn’t Cyrus helping him?

Tommy - He can’t attack Death Angel! That’s Rob Langdon, then guy who was like an older brother to Cyrus growing up.

The Mexican Samurai runs to the ring and the Legacy fans go insane. The Mexican Samurai slides in and trades punches with Death Angel. Brenton Cyrus stands around conflicted as to what he should do. Luna Valentine sneaks up behind Brenton Cyrus and low blows him. Death Angel runs The Mexican Samurai to the corner, charges in, and catches a boot right to the face.

Andrew - This is getting out of control!

The Mexican Samurai clotheslines Death Angel, then looks at Luna Valentine.

Tommy - That tramp is going to get it now!

The Mexican Samurai lifts Luna Valentine up but gets hit in the back with a chair by Justin Kash. Justin Kash grabs the contract and leaves the ring. Tiffany Starr climbs the top rope and leaps off with a flying cross body on Luna Valentine crashing them both through the table.

Andrew - That Weasel Kash has the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship contract!

Justin kash makes his way up the ramp where he bumps into Demetrius Randall. The Legacy fans go crazy.

Tommy - The new Universal Champion Demetrius Randall is here!

Demetrius Randall grabs Justin Kash by the neck and backs him towards the edge of the stage. Suddenly Nightmare clotheslines Demetrius Randall.

Tommy - Where the hell did he come from?

Andrew - I guess Justin Kash has brought Nightmare back.

Demetrius Randall fights Nightmare off of him, as Kash crawls away. Demetrius Randall connects several haymakers before taking his championship and blasting it into the skull of nightmare who stumbles towards the edge of the stage. Demetrius Randall grabs the arm of Nightmare, and pulls him up into a firemans carry. Demetrius Randall positions himself right and throws Nightmare off the stage with the DXR!

Andrew - Thanks for coming Nightmare, welcome back jackass!

Tommy - Wait, Carlos Silva is on the Showtime Screen.

Everyone in the arena turns there attention to the Showtime Screen, Justin Kash walks up to Carlos Silva and hands him the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship Contract.

Carlos Silva
Now that I have your attention, I would like to announce that the Brenton Cyrus versus Shadow Demon match, will not be happening, instead, It will be Havoc and Nightmare versus Brenton Cyrus for the World Heavyweight Championship! I will take back control of Legacy by any means necessary!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Silva, I have an idea. You have a contract that I want, and I have a company that you want. It’s official, I;ve purchased the Legacy Brand of NLWF and I’m the General Manager of the Direct Hit Brand. So how about tonight, in the Main Event, I put the ownership of the company on the line, but in return you have to put that championship contract on the line, and, if your team loses, then you must leave the NLWF, forever! Which means any stock you hold in this company, would become mine, and as the son of Ramirez Silva, I’m sure you have a lot of NLWF stock. So how about a 5 on 5 Steel Cage, Ladder Match, for everything!

Carlos Silva

DEAL!

Tommy - Holy Shit! This show just got a lot more interesting, and it was already good!

Andrew - It looks like the battle lines have been drawn, and a war is read to begin!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legacy XII: THE WAR 4 LEGACY

Post by Brenton Cyrus on July 5th 2009, 1:52 pm

Cancelled compasion
This our ignorance
Smile everlasting
Much less eminenet
Stay time heals everything
One more day to regret
One more day to regret

In my eyes i see
Free deleverance
Not everlasting
Such is punishment
You take me higher
Than the lowest place yet

One more day to regret
(one more day)
One more day to regret
(one more day to regret)
One more day to regret
(one more day,one more day)
You take me higher (one more day to regret)
Than the lowest place
You take me higher
Than the lowest place
(both) you take me higher
Than the lowest place yet
(than the lowest place yet)

(than the lowest place yet)

Cancelled compasion
This our ignorance
Smile everlasting
Much less eminenet
Stay time heals everything
One more day to regret

One more day to regret
(one more day)
One more day to regret (one more day)
(one more day to regret)
One more day to regret
(one more day,one more day)
Than the lowest place
You take me higher (one more day)
Than the lowest place (one more day)
Than the lowest place yet (one more day to regret)
(one more day)
One more day to regret
(one more day to regret)
One more day to regret

Andrew - A lot has happened in the NLWF this 4th of July weekend.

Tommy - Way to much to talk about right now, it might use up the entire show!

Andrew - Death Angel has the sister of Mexican Samurai, and Mexican Samurai is the new Universal Champion!

Tommy - The Mexican Samurai will go Title for Title with Death Angel at Resurrection of Respect, the Universal Championship for the Global Annihilation Championship, but The Mexican Samurai has to be more focused on getting back his Sister!

Andrew - Not only that, but Death Angel has revealed himself to be Rob Langdon, the man who really helped pave the life of Brenton Cyrus, a man Brenton Cyrus looks at like a brother!

Tommy - This week has been insane for sure! Brenton Cyrus not only having to deal with Death Angel, but Cyrus had a Kidney Infection that hospitalized him.

Andrew - Not only that, but Jessica Vestieri has named Brenton Cyrus the new General Manager of Direct Hit! This has been one of the biggest weeks in history, and its all after that amazing Simple Survival PPV!

Tommy - This wild night of Legacy action all starts with Kid Kill versus Tank.

-■Tank -■vs■- The Notorious K.I.D■-

Lights Flash on a separate much smaller entrance ramp to the right side of the large entrance ramp.

“And Now, Notorious Enterprises Presents… For Your Entertainment…”

The Arena goes black and the crowd gets quite

“NOTORIOUS K.I.D”

The Showtime Arena erupts into different colored lights, before a strobe light affect.

The Notorious K.I.D walks out from behind the curtain of his entrance ramp, he crosses his arms and looks up at the crowd who is in chock by how amazing his entrance is. The Notorious K.I.D walks down his entrance that cuts through the crowd so he can slap hands with the fans. The Notorious K.I.D jumps the guardrail and shoots up the steps, he climbs to the top rope and jumps into the ring doing a 720 spin before he lands on his feet in the center of the ring. The fans cheer and clap for The Notorious K.I.D as he grabs a microphone.

The Notorious K.I.D

I am The Notorious K.I.D, and I am here for your entertainment!

The Notorious K.I.D walks outside the ring and he sets a camera up on a tri stand, he positions it how he wants and moves on to set up another one. The Notorious K.I.D continues setting up camera’s while his opponent makes his entrance.

Samantha Praxton - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 257 pounds, from The Bermuda Triangle, Tank!!!

The stadium goes pitch black as the opening guitar lick of "Out of My Way" begins. The lick ends, and as the chorous is screamed/sang a huge blast of red pyro is seen and "The Destroyer" Tank comes out. He looks around him as the music continues blasting. Halfway down the ramp, the nameplate appears and rams the barricade to either side of him, scaring a fan or two. He laughs at that, and proceeds to the ring.

(the bell rings)

[Tank punches The Notorious K.I.D in the head. Tank punches The Notorious K.I.D in the head. Tank punches The Notorious K.I.D in the head. Tank uses a closed fist on The Notorious K.I.D. Tank punches The Notorious K.I.D in the head. The Notorious K.I.D trys for a Victory Knees but Tank avoids it. ]

Tommy - it’s like watching a lame version of David versus Goliath.

[The Notorious K.I.D Flying Super Kicks Tank. ]

Andrew - Nice Flying Super Kick by The Notorious K.I.D.

[Tank gets hit with a Praying Moonsault from The Notorious K.I.D. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 Tank kicks out. ]

Tommy - We almost had a winner.

[Now Tank standing. The Notorious K.I.D puts Tank in a reverse chin lock. The referee is checking the situation. ... The Notorious K.I.D tightens the hold. ... Tank is fighting the hold. ... The Notorious K.I.D tightens the hold. ... (AHHHH!) Tank escapes. ]

Andrew - That was almost the end of the match right there!

[The Notorious K.I.D sends Tank to ringside. Rocky Mason starts the count (.1) ]

Andrew - They are leaving the ring.

[The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope and leaps as high as he can and connects a Flying Cross Body on Tank The Notorious K.I.D gets up. They fight into the aisle. (..2) Tank moves back to his feet. (...3) Tank punches The Notorious K.I.D in the head. (....4) The Notorious K.I.D dropkicks Tank to the knee cap. ]

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D executes a knee cap dropkick.

[The Notorious K.I.D climbs to his feet. Tank stands up. (.....5) Tank and The Notorious K.I.D move back to ringside. Tank takes The Notorious K.I.D into the ring. Tank uses a closed fist on The Notorious K.I.D. ]

Tommy - Tank executes a punch.

[Tank punches The Notorious K.I.D in the head. The Notorious K.I.D executes a Springboard Back Elbow, slamming his elbow into Tank's head. Tank uses a closed fist on The Notorious K.I.D. Tank uses a closed fist on The Notorious K.I.D. ]

Tommy - Tank just seems to want to brawl.

[The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top of the turnbuckle and executes a Flying Hurricanrana on Tank. The Notorious K.I.D moves back to his feet.]

Andrew - Lets see if K.I.D can build momentum.

[Tank gets hit with a 360 Moonsault Leg Drop from The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D sends Tank to the corner of the ring. The Notorious K.I.D Hurricanrana Armdrags Tank. Tank climbs to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D executes a Springboard Reverse Hurricanrana, slamming Tank's head onto the mat. The Notorious K.I.D gets back to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D knocks Tank out with a Tilt-A-Whirl Hurricanrana. The Notorious K.I.D hooks the head of Tank then walks up the turnbuckles before leaping off with a cutter. Tank gets hit with a Praying Moonsault from The Notorious K.I.D. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D has won the match!

Samantha Praxton - The winner of this match, The Notorious K.I.D!!!

The Notorious K.I.D gets to his feet and celebrates a big victory. The Notorious K.I.D goes outside the ring and grabs his camera’s. The Notorious K.I.D walks back up his entrance ramp, talking to some fans and posing for pictures.

Andrew - I like The Notorious K.I.D, I think he’ll have a huge mark on NLWF’s Future.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus on July 5th 2009, 1:58 pm

Carlos Silva
Kash, I’m leaving you with all these contracts, I trust you’ll keep them safe until the main event, then do your very best to keep them safe.

Justin Kash

I’m sure your father told you, I was the greatest GM in the history of the NLWF, I’m the best!

Carlos Silva
Kash, I watch NLWF every week.

Justin Kash

Sorry.

Carlos Silva
Please don’t mess this up!

Carlos Silva gets into his limo and it drives away, leaving Justin Kash with the briefcase. Kash walks into the arena from the parking structure and is punched in the face by The Mexican Samurai. The Mexican Samurai reaches for the briefcase but has a 2x4 broken across his back.

Death Angel picks up The Mexican Samurai and throws him into NLWF Equipment. Death Angel lifts The Mexican Samurai up as Luna Valentine approaches. Luna Valentine looks at The Mexican Samurai and kicks him to the nuts.

Luna Valentine

Death Angel, I think we just found ourselves another hostage! This Briefcase holds ownership of Legacy and a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship! We could have everything the Power Couple has!

Death Angel nods his head, Luna Valentine grabs the briefcase and they leave.

====================================================

James Shark
We Quit the NLWF! We quit! We are leaving!

James Shark and Lillian Shark are walking towards the parking structure with all there bags.

James Shark

NLWF has gone way to far this time and I have had enough!

Jazmine Ortiz

James Shark? Where are you going? What happened?

James Shark

NLWF is trying to accuse me of sleeping with Alison Williams and those allegations are not true! I have been outraged by NLWF far too many times, and this was the last straw! Confidence will not be broken, Confidence has not been lost! It’s my birthday! The Birthday of Confidence, GOODBYE NLWF!

James Shark gets into his rental car and begins driving away, suddenly there car is smashed into by a fork lift! The rental car is lifted into the air, with James and Lillian Shark trapped inside. The fork lift drives out further revealing the driver, Aaron O’Shea.

Aaron O’Shea

THE O’SHEA RATED E[R]A IS ALIVE AND WELL!

Aaron O’Shea begins spinning the forklift, the car still high above. Aaron O’Shea lifts the car to maximum level and drives forward a bit more. Aaron O’Shea puts the fork lift in park and gets out.

Aaron O’Shea

DID YOU MISS ME?

Alison Williams walks up to Aaron O’Shea and they begin to make out crudely in front of the camera. Aaron O’Shea gets back into the forklift.

Aaron O’Shea

This cost me a lot of money, but I guarantee it’s going to be worth it!

Aaron O’Shea releases the forks and the car falls straight down , into a giant dumpster. There are big letters on the side of the dumpster.

SHOWTIME ARENA
WASTE MANAGEMENT

Aaron O’Shea

I DROPPED HIM IN A DUMPSTER FULL OF SHIT!

Aaron O’Shea and Alison Williams make out some more, then walk towards the arena.

====================================================

Luna Valentine
Death Angel? Where are you? Hello?

Noises are heard coming from the mens bathroom, Luna Valentine walks in to see The Mexican Samurai giving Death Angel a swirly!

Luna Valentine
What the hell?

The Mexican Samurai
You’re next!

Luna Valentine turns around and runs into a cardboard brick wall drawn by Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon walks out from the outher side of it and looks down at the two briefcases, his Briefcase and the Main Event Briefcase.

Shadow Demon
Looks like I’ll be taking these.

In the background The Mexican Samurai can be heard

The Mexican Samurai
I LOVE TO GIVE SWIRLY’S!

Luna Valentine turns back to Shadow Demon but him and his cardboard brick house are gone. Luna Valentine gets up in a panic.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus on July 5th 2009, 2:04 pm

Jazmine Ortiz
Brenton! The show is in complete chaos! What are you doing?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Hello Jazmine, long time no see, hows Tapido?

Jazmine Ortiz
Are you insane?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Did you watch Direct Hit?

Jazmine Ortiz
Yes

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What an amazing show that was.

Jazmine Ortiz
What are you talking about?

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■
I don’t know Jazmine you tell me! Maybe seeing the head of my Fiancé in the hands of Shadow Demon, maybe that set me off a bit! Maybe that freaked me out a little bit! Did you ever think about that? Did you ever think that Brenton Cyrus has his life so jam packed that he might be one bad thing, like showing me the head of my fiancé, away from fucking exploding and losing his mind!? Well guess what! I’m not on anyone’s side tonight, I’m not teaming with any of those guys! Tonight, I’m going out there to hurt some people. Whether they are on my “Team’ or not.

Brenton Cyrus runs and grabs a steel chair, Brenton Cyrus whacks the first person he sees Conor O’Sullivan in the head with it. Brenton Cyrus lifts Conor O’Sullivan up and throws him through the security window. Brenton Cyrus flips Conor O’Sullivan off and continues his rampage down the hall.

Brenton Cyrus grabs Jackson Divine and attacks with ruthless aggression. Brenton Cyrus throws Jackson Diving on the ground and punt kicks him.

Brenton Cyrus keeps walking

Shadow Demon walks around with both briefcase then stops, at the other end of the hall, Brenton Cyrus is standing looking at him. Shadow Demon puts the briefcases down and walks toward Brenton Cyrus, and Brenton Cyrus walks towards Shadow Demon.

Shadow Demon and Brenton Cyrus get closer and closer, finally meeting at the middle. Havoc and Nightmare attack Brenton Cyrus and Shadow Demon. Justin Kash grabs the briefcases and walks away as the four men fight in the hall.

Justin Kash walks down the hall and up the stage steps. Justin Kash walks out onto the stage and then down the ramp. A Steel Cage begins to lower down to the ring.

Andrew - What the hell is going on?

Tommy - Kash has something in mind here, he's a sneaky bitch

Shadow Demon grabs nightmare pokes him in his eyes. Shadow Demon notices the cases are gone and walks down the hall. Brenton Cyrus and Havoc fight out to the Parking Structure. Brenton Cyrus grabs Havoc by the back of his head and throws him into a car.

Andrew - Justin Kash is having them lift the Briefcases into the air.

Justin Kash puts a ladder in the ring as the cage finally completely lowers. Kash shuts the cage door and locks it with a chain as Shadow Demon starts to walk down the ramp. Kash tells them to ring the bell, Shadow Demon tries to climb the outside of the cage.

Tommy - Justin Kash locked everyone out! He’s going to climb the ladder and win this match without anyone stopping him!

Justin Kash begins to climb the ladder.

Andrew - This is how the Cyrus Samurai era ends?

The lights in the arena go out and The Notorious K.I.D is standing on top of one of the cage walls.

Tommy - It’s Kid Kill!

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D

The Notorious K.I.D waves at Justin Kash, The Notorious K.I.D sets up his camera and leaps off the wall towards him, knocking him off the ladder with a seated senton.

Holy Shit
Holy Shit
Holy Shit

Andrew - This Kid is Crazy!

The Notorious K.I.D grabs the keys from the pocket of Justin Kash and he passes it to Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon unlocks the cage door and enters the ring. Nightmare begins to walk down the ramp. The Notorious K.I.D leans the ladder against the cage wall, The Notorious K.I.D runs up the ladder and leaps over the cage wall flipping at Nightmare and crashing into him.

K I D!
K I D!
K I D!
K I D!

Shadow Demon looks at Justin Kash and thinks about 6 months of torture. Shadow Demon lifts Justin Kash and throws him into the cage wall face first.

Andrew - Shadow Demon loved how that felt!

[Death Angel stands up. Death Angel looks around for The Mexican Samurai. Death Angel is by the NLWF production trucks. The Mexican Samurai jumps out and double awehandles Death Angel. Death Angel kicks The Mexican Samurai. Death Angel with a huge fisherman buster on The Mexican Samurai. Death Angel applies a boston crab to The Mexican Samurai on the cold cement floor.... ... ... Death Angel breaks the hold. Death Angel piledrives The Mexican Samurai. Death Angel lifts The Mexican Samurai up and throws him into the side of a trailer. The Mexican Samurai jumps and pulls himself up onto the trailer. Death Angel walks up the steps to the trailer and pulls himself on top.]

Andrew - The Mexican Samurai and Death Angel are raging war outside by the NLWF Legacy production trucks.

[The Mexican Samurai DDT‘s Death Angel on top of the production truck.]

Tommy - This is how wrestling should be!

[Death Angel lifts The Mexican Samurai into the air and delivers a spine buster. Luna Valentine steps outside and watches Death Angel and The Mexican Samurai battle. Luna Valentine enters the production truck and attacks one of the staff members.]

Tommy - What the hell is that crazy bitch doing the production truck?

[The Notorious K.I.D begins climbing the side of the steel cage. When he gets to the top he looks at Nightmare and waits for him to get up. Luna Valentine presses buttons in the production truck. The Notorious K.I.D does a Corkscrew 540 Moonsault off the top of the cage down to Nightmare on the ground as the stage explodes in a firework show.]

Andrew - This Is the most amazing Legacy spectacular I‘ve ever seen!

The camera cuts to the parking garage where Havoc executes a huge gutbuster on Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus is up again. Brenton Cyrus grabs Havoc and throws him into a pillar. Havoc lifts Brenton Cyrus and tosses him to an exit sign with a military press. The famous cut on the head of Brenton Cyrus opens up and begins to pour blood from it.]

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus is bleeding heavily!

[Havoc leaves Brenton Cyrus in the middle of the parking garage. Havoc walks away from Brenton Cyrus.]

Andrew - Havoc is leaving Brenton Cyrus in the parking lot.

[Luna Valentine leaves the Production truck and is attacked by Tiffany Starr. Tiffany Starr throws Luna Valentine into a vending machine. Tiffany Starr grabs a soda, takes a drink and spits it into the face of Luna Valentine.]

Andrew - Tiffany Starr showing disrespect by spitting soda in her face!

[Brenton Cyrus get up, as soon as he gets up a car behind him lights turn on and begins to speed toward him. Brenton Cyrus turns around and looks at the car, the driver is Havoc. Demetrius Randall tackles Brenton Cyrus out of the way and Havoc crashes into several other parked vehicles.]

Tommy - Demetrius Randall makes a huge save there!

[Death Angel is up again. The Mexican Samurai runs at Death Angel and tackles him off the production truck through the roof of a golf cart.]

Tommy - They destroyed that golf cart!

[Tiffany Starr and Luna Valentine trade punches, the two are fighting through the crowd. Luna Valentine jumps at Tiffany Starr and connects a shining Wizard.]

Tommy - The girls are fighting in the audience.

[Shadow Demon has Justin Kash on to of the cage.]

Andrew - Look on top of the Steel Cage!

[Shadow Demon jumps off the cage with Justin Kash connecting a Shadow Crush through three tables set in the middle of the ring. ]

Tommy - The NLWF is the only place for entertainment like this!

THANK YOU LEGACY
THANK YOU LEGACY
THANK YOU LEGACY

Andrew - The fans are loving it!

[Brenton Cyrus begins to walk down the stage. Tiffant Starr suplexes Luna Valentine onto some chairs in the crowd. Brenton Cyrus enters the ring as the begin to raise the steel cage. Shadow Demon fights out of the pile of broken table wood. Shadow Demon throws the broken pieces out of the ring and stands toe to toe with Brenton Cyrus.]

Tommy - Here we go, these two are finally going to throw down!

Andrew - Who will take the first show?

[The stare down continues, as the Showtime Screen shows The Mexican Samurai put Death Angel in a body bag. The Mexican Samurai ties the Body bag to the back of his truck. The Mexican Samurai gets in his truck and starts the ignition. The Mexican Samurai drives away fast, dragging the body of Death Angel inside a body bag.]

Tommy - The Mexican Samurai has taken Death Angel! Who knows what will happen!

[Tiffany Starr and Luna Valentine fight down to the ring, Tiffany Starr clotheslines Luna Valentine over the guard rail. Tiffany Starr throws Luna Valentine on top of the Announce table. Tiffany Starr connects A New Day on Luna Valentine through the announce table. ]

Andrew - Tiffany Starr uses her Fiancés move to destroy our table!

[Shadow Demon begins climbing the ladder while Brenton Cyrus is distracted watching the women. Brenton Cyrus turns around and climbs up the ladder. Brenton Cyrus and Shadow Demon talk to each other. Shadow Demon unhooks his briefcase and Brenton Cyrus unhooks the Main Event briefcase.]

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus maintains ownership of Legacy.

[Brenton Cyrus pulls out the PPV contract and signs it on top of the ladder. Brenton Cyrus pushes the pen against the chest of Shadow Demon and demands that he signs it. Shadow Demon looks at a very Brenton Cyrus and signs the contract.]

Andrew - it’s official, they will fight at the Resurrection of Respect PPV event!

Tommy - But neither man has touched the other one!

[Shadow Demon and Brenton Cyrus both smile. Shadow Demon throws his briefcase into the air, Brenton Cyrus watches it fly over his shoulder. Shadow Demon grabs the other briefcase and bashes it over the head of Brenton Cyrus. Shadow Demon grabs the head off Brenton Cyrus and jumps off the ladder connecting a huge Shadow Crusher on the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion!]

Andrew - Shadow Demon attacked first!

Tommy - What an attack! He could cash in his briefcase and win the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship right now!

Shadow Demon stands up and looks at his briefcase on the other side of the ring. Shadow Demon looks down at Brenton Cyrus, laid out cold, and smiles. Shadow Demon lays on to of Brenton Cyrus and pins him. Shadow Demon lifts his arm into the arm and slams his hand into the match

[Shadow Demon lifts his hand again and then slams it to the mat and screams]

[Shadow Demon lifts his arm into the air for a third time and brings his hand down]

Brenton Cyrus kicks out!

Andrew - What the hell!?

Tommy - Good god! Brenton Cyrus just kicked out of the biggest Shadow Crusher in history!

Andrew - I think Brenton Cyrus will end Legacy with the last laugh!

[Shadow Demon looks at Brenton Cyrus in shock as the camera fades]

NLWF Legacy
Generated by Brenton Cyrus
Copyright 2009

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male