NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Legacy X - WELCOME THE SUMMER AT THE 25 TO LIFE BBQ BLAST!

Go down

Legacy X - WELCOME THE SUMMER AT THE 25 TO LIFE BBQ BLAST!

Post by Brenton Cyrus on June 14th 2009, 9:39 pm

Dirty little secret
Dirty little lies.
Say your prayers and comb your hair
Save your soul tonight.

The song is ripped the shreds when its cut off by I Never Wanted by As I Lay Dying

i never wanted
and i never cared before

Brenton Cyrus emerges from the backstage
area head pointed down as he slowly walks down the ramp

i never wanted
and i never cared before
now take it back
this is a new day

i never wanted
and i never cared before
now take it back
this is a new day

Cyrus enters the ring and climbs to the top
rope. He lifts the World Heavyweight Championship above his head proudly.

how i long to regress
to the days before i took upon myself
the obsession of this world
a day of innocence equating beauty
for tomorrow may fall
and today is already gone

Andrew: The World Heavyweight Champion is here!

Tommy: Welcome to the home of Brenton Cyrus, welcome to Legacy X!

Andrew: Brenton Cyrus wants a microphone, lets see what the champ has to say.

Brenton Cyrus: Welcome to my home, welcome to Legacy. We’ve got one of the greatest shows in history booked, and unlike Direct Hit, people are actually going to be watching. Since this is a live microphone, in front of a live audience, mixed with Direct Hit “Superstars”, Mixed with Legacy Wrestlers, and about 6 million viewers, I think I should get some things off my chest.

Andrew: This should be good.

Brenton Cyrus: On Legacy you have guys who come out and perform NO MATTER WHAT, we motivate each other to do better, we ARE BETTER. Title matches, great segments and RESPECT! Direct Hit has failed! They have failed the fans, they have failed me, and Direct Hit has failed the NLWF! Then Direct Hit posts the card for the 6 Month Anniversary and Brenton Cyrus is left off the card? 6 long and hard months I worked my ass off for Direct Hit and to show there appreciation they leave me off the card? Well Legacy XI is now at war with Direct Hit XVI, Direct Hit has it’s 6 Month Anniversary, so Legacy will have a Pay Per View quality show next week, we’re gonna have a show for you that is so good, You’ll think it was on Pay Per View, and we will beat Direct Hit again! I guarantee it!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Legacy X - WELCOME THE SUMMER AT THE 25 TO LIFE BBQ BLAST!

Post by Brenton Cyrus on June 14th 2009, 9:42 pm

System of a Down is on the custom made stage, as the begin to perform for the Party People:

Why do they always send the poor?

Barbarisms by Barbara with pointed heels
Victorious victories kneel for brand new spanking deals
Marching forward hypocritic and hypnotic computers
You depend on our protection yet you feed us lies from the tablecloth

Everybody's going to the party, have a real good time
Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine

Kneeling roses disappearing into Moses' dry mouth
Breaking into Fort Knox stealing our intentions
Hangars sitting dripped in oil, crying, "Freedom!"
Handed to obsoletion still you feed us lies from the tablecloth

Blast off, it's party time
And we don't live in a fascist nation
Blast off, it's party time
And where the fuck are you?

Where the fuck are you?
Where the fuck are you?

Stage pyro goes off as the live crowd erupts in anticipation for an uncensored Legacy, which has been taken over by Brenton Cyrus and Mexican Samurai.

Tommy: Welcome to another episode of NLWF Legacy, this is the huge Legacy X show and we are very excited.

Andrew: No doubt about it, Brenton Cyrus has put together the greatest Party I have ever seen in my life!

Tommy: People is the house, people in the Pool, people sitting on bleachers, some just here to eat, everyone here Is having a blast, we are all having fun welcoming the Summer.

Andrew: Lets start the show off with a Double Debut, some people call Kid Kill a racist, but he is in fact a black man.

Tommy: What are you talking about?

Andrew: I have no idea!

Tommy: Razor Xtreme is really going to…

Andrew: What is it?

Tommy: Who the hell is Razor Xtreme?

Andrew: Lets just start the match.

- Double Debut -
- Kid Kill [vs] Razor Xtreme -

Samantha Praxton - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 245 pounds, from Toronto Ontario Canada, Razor Xtreme!!!

I walk in to a crowd of boos, I wear the torn up black cloak that Edge wears in his entrance, only mine has two flattened shoulder pads on top of the cloak with plastic white spikes on them and I walk into the stage, I do the "Rock Out" pose (Edge's rock on pose with his fingers) and as soon as I do, red, blue, green, purple, and white pyros go off on the stage. I walk down the ramp, I skip all the fans that want High Fives, I go over to the edge of the ramp, then I charge at the ring, I slide into the ring and hump the mat, I jump up to my feet and go to the top rope, where Razor opens his arms (Randy Orton pose) then after 4 seconds of posing with my arms open, Razor closes them and pounds his chest, then Razor does the "Rock Out (Edge)" Pose again and then climbs off of the top rope and gives the referee's outside his cloak.

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, weighing in at 65 kg, from Detroit, Kid Kill!!!

Freak On A Leash , Korn, plays as Kid Kill walks out on to the stage. As he does this the stage fogs up and Kid Kill breaks through the fog and walks towards the ring.

[Bell Rings]

Razor Xtreme punches Kid Kill in the head. Kid Kill kicks Razor Xtreme in the stomach. Razor Xtreme stands up. Razor Xtreme kicks Kid Kill in the stomach. ]

Tommy - kick!

[Razor Xtreme goes for a pin. Rocky Mason counts. ...1 Kid Kill kicks out. ]

Andrew - Razor Xtreme should have known he wouldn't win the match with that.

[Kid Kill gets up. Kid Kill superkicks Razor Xtreme. Razor Xtreme gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Kid Kill. Kid Kill moves back to his feet. Razor Xtreme gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Kid Kill. Kid Kill gets up. Razor Xtreme gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Kid Kill. Kid Kill gets back to his feet. Razor Xtreme gets up. Kid Kill is t-bone suplexed by Razor Xtreme. ]

Andrew - If Razor Xtreme keeps using moves like that t-bone suplex he could win the match!

[Razor Xtreme is up again. Razor Xtreme sends Kid Kill to ringside. Rocky Mason starts the count (.1) ]

Tommy - The No Limit Wrestling Federation is the number on wrestling program on television. Did you see that last move?

Andrew - Oh yeah!

[(..2) They lockup. Razor Xtreme sends Kid Kill to the corner of ringside. (...3) Razor Xtreme delivers a kick to the head of Kid Kill. Kid Kill moves back to his feet. (....4) Kid Kill uses a closed fist on Razor Xtreme. (.....5) Kid Kill and Razor Xtreme move back into the ring. Kid Kill executes a headlock takedown. Razor Xtreme climbs to his feet. Kid Kill kicks Razor Xtreme in the back of the leg. Razor Xtreme is back on his feet. Razor Xtreme hits a spinning leg lariat on Kid Kill sending him to the mat. Kid Kill gets back to his feet. Kid Kill executes a headlock takedown. ]

Tommy - Razor Xtreme takes a headlock takedown.

[Razor Xtreme hits a spinning leg lariat on Kid Kill sending him to the mat. Kid Kill is up again. Razor Xtreme kicks Kid Kill in the stomach. Razor Xtreme punches Kid Kill repeatedly. Razor Xtreme executes a spinning back suplex on Kid Kill. Razor Xtreme climbs to his feet. Kid Kill is up again. Razor Xtreme and Kid Kill go to the floor Rocky Mason starts the count (.1) Razor Xtreme swings a Steel chair and hits Kid Kill. Kid Kill is bleeding as a result. ]

Andrew - The World Wrestling Federation is the number on wrestling program on television.

[(..2) Razor Xtreme delivers a kick to the head of Kid Kill. (...3) Razor Xtreme punches Kid Kill repeatedly. (....4) Razor Xtreme uses a closed fist on Kid Kill. ]

Tommy - punch!

[(.....5) Kid Kill takes Razor Xtreme into the ring. Kid Kill superkicks Razor Xtreme. Razor Xtreme gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Kid Kill. ]

Andrew - Kid Kill executes a diving elbow smash.

[Kid Kill climbs to his feet. Razor Xtreme stands up. Razor Xtreme kicks Kid Kill in the head. Kid Kill climbs to his feet. Razor Xtreme vertical suplexes Kid Kill to the mat. Razor Xtreme is up again. Razor Xtreme sends Kid Kill to ringside. Rocky Mason starts the count (.1) ]

Tommy - Razor Xtreme is doing quite well at this point in the match.

[Razor Xtreme trys for a power move but Kid Kill avoids it. (..2) Razor Xtreme trys for a power move but Kid Kill avoids it. (...3) Razor Xtreme piledrives Kid Kill. (....4) Razor Xtreme punches Kid Kill repeatedly. Razor Xtreme hits a spinning leg lariat on Kid Kill sending him to the floor. They head back into the ring. Kid Kill trys for a power move but is unable to lift Razor Xtreme.Kid Kill gets up. Kid Kill grabs Razor Xtreme's head and DDT's him on the mat. Kid Kill grabs Razor Xtreme's head and Ultimate DDT's him on the mat. Kid Kill covers Razor Xtreme. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Andrew - Kid Kill has won the match!

Samantha Praxton - The winner of this match, Kid Kill!!!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus on June 14th 2009, 9:48 pm

- Rated [R] BBQ Challenge -
- Aaron O’Shea [vs] Shadow Demon -
Challenge 1 - Hot Dog Eating Contest
Hosted by: Francesco Rossi

The battle begins at the Brenton Cyrus mansion as the games between The Rated [R] Champion, Aaron O'Shea and Shadow Demon. The first event of the night is the Hotdog eating contest where Francesco Rossi is the guest judge.

They lift the hotdog trays but they are both empty.

Aaron O’Shea - Where the hell are the hot dogs you idiot?

Francesco Rossi - Those Hot Dogs were for the competition? Whoops.

They bring out two more trays full of hot dogs.

The two contestants sit down and crack their necks in preparation for the big event that is about to take place. Aaron stands up and whispers in the ear of Swan Lee, who for some reason has eagerly been awaiting the Hotdog eating contest.

Rossi blows his whistle.

Francesco Rossi - Eat those dogs!!!

Shadow Demon starts to engorge himself into the Hotdogs, while Aaron is nibbling on his.
Shadow looks over in confusion and continues to wolf down the dogs.

While he crashes through the pile of hotdogs Aaron stops and looks over laughing, as Shadow tries to pick up the last hotdog bun, however it seems stuck to something so he keeps pulling it.

He then looks to his left and sees that Swan Lee has his trousers down, and that whats in the bun, is not a hotdog.

Shadow Demon - Oh my god!!!!!

Shadow Demon drops the bun, and the "wiener" that was inside and gets sick and runs away, with Swan Lee chasing and shouting.

Swan Lee - We had a moment Shadow don’t run away lover, you silly billy. Lets go upstairs Shadow, I heard your a Demon in the sack baby.

Aaron raises his arms in success and laughs uncontrollably. Rossi holds up Aaron's arms and declares him the winner.

Your winner by default, due to the illegal use of a contraband wiener, Aaron O'Shea.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Leah Scott [vs] Emily Brown -

Justin Kash is in the ring with Leah Scott and Emily Brown.

Justin Kash: Get lost bitches, if the NLWF wont give me TV time, I’ll steal it!

Leah and Emily leave the ring.

Justin Kash: I put Legacy on the map, I used wrestlers like Havoc, Death Angel and Shadow Demon to put this place on the map! But while I worked to do my best, other people got in my way! Carmine, Silva, Rossi, everyone did there best to make me look like an asshole, to make it look like I’m not the hardest working man in the NLWF! But all of that changes tonight, everyone will see Justin Kash, the best manager in the NLWF! The destruction begins tonight!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnny Stylez is at a picnic table setting himself up a Burger, Samantha Praxton approaches the Hall of Famer.

Samantha Praxton: Johnny, can I get an interview?

"SBK": Why not?

Samantha Praxton: You retired right before Guilty as Charged, at the Hall of Fame show for Joe Santiago. With everything that has been happening in the NLWF, are you tempted to make a return? Is there anyone you want to fight?

"SBK": I’ve never trained so hard in my life, once I feel I am back to my level, I’ll let the NLWF know first, as for anyone I want to fight.

Johnny Stylez is interrupted by Alex Mark, with 3 supermodel like women all over him. He takes a look at SBK and laughs.

Alex Mark: Did you seriously ask him if he wanted to challenge anyone? This guy spent the end of his career LOSING! He is a loser now, and he is a loser of a father! Look at him, he’s pathetic! The flame that shined so bright, the flame of Johnny Stylez means absolutely nothing anymore! I bet you don’t even remember what it’s like to be Stylez, because I DO!

Johnny Stylez lowers his head in disappointment.

"SBK": There is one thing I remember Alex, SBK

Johnny Stylez smacks the taste out of Alex’s mouth, he hit him so hard Alex drops down to a knee.

"SBK": I remember, that NOBODY can disrespect the Greatest of all Time!

Alex slowly gets up, eyes watering from the vicious slap.

Alex Mark: Let me tell you something~

Johnny Stylez smacks Alex once more across the face.

"SBK": If I want you to tell me something, I’ll beat it out of you! Enjoy the barbecue, Kid.

Johnny Stylez walks away as the girls comfort Alex Mark.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus on June 14th 2009, 9:55 pm

- Alex Mark [vs] Vic Canterino -

Samantha Praxton - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 220 pounds, from Miami, Florida, Alex Mark!!!

The lights go out, enveloping the arena in darkness. "JR" flashes repeatedly for two seconds before fading.

"OOOH WAH AH AH AH!!!"

The
opening to "Down With the Sickness" begins before being chopped in to
50 Cent's "Many Men", blasts throughout the arenas p.a. system. Fireworks blast on the stage as Alex Mark step out from behind the curtain, wearing his ring attire underneath a shiny, red hooded vest. His patented AM logo is on the back as he turns to face the tron, spreading his arms out, palms to the ceiling. he then spins real fast, his face somewhat hidden beneath the hood.

He soaks in the cheers and boos as he points to the sides of the ramp talking shit, and flashing that patented shit eating grin. He then struts to the ring, sliding in as he reaches the mat. He then walks to the turnbuckle, raising his right arm, his hand in a fist, The Rock-esque. He then jumps down and does a spin in the middle of the ring, again with his arms stretched straight out, plams up, as if soaking in the reaction. He then flips the hood from his head, and takes off the vest, handing the object to the ring announcer before leaning against the turnbuckle.

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, weighing in at 270 pounds, from New York City, New York, Vic Canterino!!!

Enter Sandman by Metallica hits the speakers as the multi-colored strobe lights fill the arena and you see the great Vic Canterino emerge and make his way toward the ring.

[Ding Ding]

Alex Mark runs full speed and delivers a Yakuza Kick to Vic Canterino. Alex Mark executes the brain buster on Vic Canterino. Alex Mark sucks chants start in the crowd. Now Vic Canterino standing. Alex Mark hits Vic Canterino with a single arm DDT. Alex Mark is up again. Vic Canterino is back on his feet. Alex Mark uses a Equalizer to bring Vic Canterino down. Alex Mark goes for a pin. Rocky Mason counts the pin. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Tommy - Alex Mark has won the match!

Samantha Praxton - The winner of this match, Alex Mark!!!

Challenge 2 - Tug-O-War

Francesco Rossi: Now it’s for Tug-O-War! The way to win is to pull your opponent over the line and into the mud.

The competitors get ready for the contest, Aaron O’Shea gets ready to cheat. Aaron O’Shea puts on a pair of gloves, then super glues the rope to his gloves.

Francesco Rossi: READY GO!

Shadow Demon and Aaron O’Shea begin pulling, Shadow Demon begins winning easily.

Aaron O’Shea: STOP PULLING SO HARD YOU ASSHOLE!

Shadow Demon Smiles and releases one of his hands to wave at Aaron O’Shea.

Aaron O’Shea: How the hell are you doing that?

Shadow Demon laughs at Aaron O’Shea then releases his second hand, Aaron continues to lose.

Aaron O’Shea: That doesn’t even make any sense! ROSSI, HE’S CHEATING!

Aaron O’Shea has his complaints heard, as Rossi puts down a Hot Dog and walks towards the competition.

Francesco Rossi: What’s going on here?

Aaron O’Shea: HE’S CHEATING YOU MORON!

Rossi examines the rope, he notices that it goes into Shadow Demons pocket.

Francesco Rossi: I see what the problem is here, it’s in his pocket!

Rossi pulls on the rope and it comes out really fast, 10 feet, 20 feet, 30 feet of rope and it’s still coming out. 40 feet, 50 feet, 60 feet of rope.

Aaron O’Shea: WHAT THE HELL!

Aaron O’Shea screams

Rossi pulls some more, 70 feet, 80 feet, 90 feet, 100 Feet of rope before it finally comes out of his pocket with a note attached.

Francesco Rossi: Hey! It’s a note! I’m gonna read it!

Aaron O’Shea grows enraged, carrying his half of the rope over before finally removing his rope gloves.

Aaron O’Shea: I WANT TO READ IT!

Aaron O’Shea picks up the note, and reads it out loud.

[You Lose]

Aaron O’Shea looks down and notices he’s standing in the mud puddle. Aaron O’Shea turns the note around and reads it.

[You Suck]

Shadow Demon waves at him once more before pulling the ropes as hard as he can, the rope is wrapped around Aarons feet so he goes flying into the air and down into the wet mud. Shadow Demon laughs and walks away.

Francesco Rossi: Shadow Demon WINS!

Aaron O’Shea: FUCK YOU SHADOW DEMON!!!

- No Limit Championship -
- Swan Lee Picks: Bra and Panties Match -
- Swan Lee [vs] Havoc -

Havoc throws Swan Lee out of one of the Cyrus Mansion windows. Havoc walks out the front door and towards Swan Lee, Havoc lifts Swan up easily and throws him by the waist into the ring post. Havoc lifts Swan up for a military press and climbs up to the apron with him. Havoc laughs and throws Swan Lee from the ring apron to the food tables.

Justin Kash: I WARNED YOU ALL!

Havoc grabs Swan Lee by his legs and swings him into the ring post head first. Havoc throws Swan Lee into the ring and continues to beat the shit out of him.

Justin Kash: This is my client Havoc, and under my managerial skills, Havoc will become the World Heavyweight Champion.

Havoc connects a brutal Havoc Bomb on Swan Lee. Justin Kash lifts up Havoc’s Arm

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus on June 14th 2009, 9:56 pm

A car pulls up to Cyrus house, all the windows are tinted and rolled up, and coming from inside you can hear loud music. The car just sits there for a couple of minutes…Than the music shuts off, and then car shuts off. By now the car already got some eyes looking at it to see who the owner of the car is. When the driver side door opens out and you see a foot wearing some red and white Jordan shoes, people start talking asking who this person can be, when other foot follows out steps the one and only…Tails.

Tails is wearing red and white Air Jordan’s, light blue lean shorts, a Boston Red Sox jersey, and a Boston Red Sox’s fitted hat, in his hand he holds a glass bottle of Budweiser. When Tails gets
the way out the car he looks around he see some people are looking at him, all he does is take a sip of his beer…..

Tails: “Damn, you people act like I’m Obama, the fuck you all looking at?”

After that statement everyone just laughs a little bit, and then gets on with their lives. Tails looks around once more, and then takes another sip of his beer.

“Why did I come here again?” Tails ask himself this question…Than he see Brenton Cyrus in his backyard, and seeing him brings a smile to Tails faces.

Tails starts to walk towards the backyard when his cell rings. Tails unclips his cell from the little clip he has attached to his pants, he looks at the caller ID, and than answers it.

“Hello?” Tails says when he answers his phone, there’s only a two second pause before Tails speaks again. “I’m at Cyrus backyard for the BBQ/Show, why where you at?” There’s another pause coming from Tails as he listens to the person talking on the phone. “Don’t worry I’m not going to do anything stupid, or get myself arrested and having to go do rehab again, it’s all good.” Once again a pause, but this time Tails starts laughing. “You crack me up bro, but I got something I need to do, I’ll call you back in a while….Peace.” With that said Tails hangs up his with a smile.

People all around are looking at Tails, as if he was some kind of zombie, like they haven’t seen Tails in years. So as Tails is walking through the house to go to the backyard where everyone was. When Tails get’s to the end of the house, he looks around and sees most of the Legacy roster there, and what it looks like, there all having fun. Once again Tails smiles and takes another sip of his beer.

Tails than walks outside where he has many people coming up to him talking to him seeing how he was doing, and to see what had happened to him. In Tails head he knows all this is just bullshit, he knows they all really want to know what was going on in his head earlier today when he posted a promo about the GM of the very show he was at today.

As Tails is walking around the BBQ, he happens to hear a group of men talking about the Yankees, and then he hears someone say that the New York Yankees are better than the Red Sox, and that’s when Tails joins in with the group.

“All I’m saying is the Yankees are a better team than the Red Sox, we won more Championships, and we always have the better players on our team. Red Sox are just a bunch of fools, just look at David Ortiz! The guy was great one year now he’s trash.” That’s what one of the Yankees fan says about the Red Sox. “It’s funny how you say Yankees are a better team than the Red Sox’s, because last time I check Red Sox had a 6-0 record with the Yankees this year, and if your to retarded to know what that means, I’ll tell you…It means the Red Sox beat the Yankees every time the two teams meet so far this year. Then you want to talk about the players…Name of person on the team whose token steroids?” Answers Tails. After Tails finishes the question, the guy face shows that he doesn’t have a come back to his remark. “Yeah that would be no body, now don’t get me started on the Yankees and who took steroids cause then we would be here all day. So to you Yankees fans, don’t talk shit about the Red Sox just because you guys are past your prime, and the Red Sox are just getting started with theirs…” Right before Tails leaves he smiles. “Did you hear, Josh Beckett hit a homerun today…Yeah even are pitchers hit home runs, so we don’t need just one player to hit homeruns like you Yankees do.” With that said Tails walks away.

Tails walks to the ring and grabs a seat to watch some of his fellow roster members wrestle. But as Tails is sitting down, someone sits right beside him and offers him a beer, when Tails looks to see who it is, he smiles and says no thanks. “You know you want it, it’s nice and cold unlike your beer that’s beer out in this heat for almost a half hour already.” Tails looks at the guy, than puts his beer down, and takes the one from the guy. “What’s the reason for this beer Cyrus? Is this some kind of peace offering?” Cyrus looks at Tails, and starts laughing. “Peace offering? I didn’t know me and you were at war. I saw your promo today, and I didn’t take that as a low blow or anything…I still see me and you as good friends. Plus I just wanted to come by and tell you, good job with that promo.” Tails just looks at Cyrus who was watching the match. Tails didn’t know what Cyrus was doing, he thought he was trying to play mind games with Tails, so Tails played the same game back. “Na, it wasn’t no low blow just me being me, Tails. Everyone knows I love it when I’m the one that they all hate, and I just almost always have to run my mouth about someone, and it so happened that this time it was you.”

Cyrus just laughs as he sits on and watches the match.

“Like I said Tails, just wanted to give you the beer, and say good job. Now if you don’t mind I got a show to run…Unlike some people I stay with a show, I don’t disappear and come back whenever I want to, unlike some people I know.” After, the match comes to an end, and Cyrus gets up and walks away leaving Tails to sit there.

-No Holds Barred-
- The Mexican Samurai [vs] Joe Santiago -

The match kicks off as Joe Santiago and Mexican Samurai both stare each other down in pure hatred. They both run at each other and begin to swing wildly until Santiago rolls out of the ring to take a breather, Mexican takes the advantage as Joe turns his back and performs a devastating suicide dove through the ropes knocking Joe Santiago over the barricade and into the VIP guests. Mexican picks the laying body of Santiago off the ground and rams him into the barricades, as we hear Joe scream in anguish, his shoulder may be separated from the barge. Mexican Samurai walks over to the VIP’s and takes a beer bottle out of the hands of Bruce Willis, who has attended this one of bash at Brenton’s. Mexican the walks back to Joe, who has since recuperated and charges at Mexican. Joe eventually gets up and smashes the beer bottle over the back of Samurai’s head, the blood begins to flow from the glass incrusted skull of Samurai. Joe picks Samurai up and drags him towards the back doorway of the house, he backs off and charges, to take Mexican through the screen doors, with a spear but misses, and Santiago smashes through. The crowd who were standing inside are brushed aside by NLWF security so they do not interfere in the match, but Mexican soon changes that as he picks out Nelly from the in doors celebrities and asks him to hold down Joe. As Santiago is held down by the music star, Mexican Samurai picks up a dining room chair and smashes it over the chest of Joe Santiago. Joe rolling in pain kicks wildly so as to back off the Mexican Samurai. However he dodges them easily and continues his attack on the man who betrayed him. Mexican grabs Joe again and swings him over the couch and lies Santiago’s body down on it. Mexican goes to the end of the couch and flips it while Joe is still on it, leaving “The Thriller” face down with a leather couch crushing his body further. Mexican climbs on to another dining room chair and jumps off to the upturned couch, falling through the hollowed bottom of it, crashing down on the back of Joe Santiago. Movement stops for a moment but then the referee jumps in and sees, the Mexican is pinning Joe.

…1…

…2…

…3…NO!

So close but Joe kicks out from the pin this time. Mexican crawls from the couch’s insides and drags Joe along with him, they make their way to the bar area, and begin trading blows again. Joe comes out on top and begins his comeback by irish-whipping Samurai over to the bar counter causing him to slide along it, hitting head of numerous bottles along the way. Joe limps over to the downed body of Samurai and starts to drag him by his hair to the next room, the games room. Joe Santiago pulls the Samurai over the pinball machine and lifts him up to spine buster Samurai through it, but he counters and DDTs Joe down on the games glass surface, both men ebing hurt from the move. Mexican pulls Joe up and rolls him onto the pool table, and performs an elbow drop as he jumps off the fooseball table. They are almost unconscious but after a moment they begin to stir once more, and Mexican starts to bring Joe upstairs, they go out to the balcony where they both trade blows once more. Joe falls to the rails at the side of the balcony and Mexican Samurai runs up towards him, clotheslining him over the rails, down one story , through the glass roof of the pool house, and the fall into the pool. They both crawl out and onto the side area of the pool and begin to fight once more. Mexican Samurai throws the body of Joe Santiago through the doorway of the Pool house, and onto the garden area of the mansion.

Joe Santiago almost knocked out, unable to move. Mexican is not satisfied and climbs the biggest tree in the land owner by his tag partner. Mexican , blood flowing, jumps from the tree top, crashing towards the body of Joe Santiago with a devastatingly hardcore, Treetop Frogsplash.

The two bodies aren’t moving but Mexican Samurai remains on top of the now almost dead Joe Santiago and the referee begins the pinfall, for the inevitable end.

…1…

…2…

…3…

Here is your winner, Co-GM of Legacy , The Mexican Samurai!!!!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus on June 14th 2009, 10:02 pm

Challenge 3 - H-O-R-S-E

Francesco Rossi: This is the final competition, you two will fight next week at Legacy XI for the Rated [R] Championship, also you two will be in the Championship Briefcase match at Simple Survival! We are playing a game of H-O-R-S-E, first person to get 5 letters loses.

Shadow Demon shoots from the Free Throw Line and misses.

Aaron O’Shea throws the ball at Shadow Demon, hitting him in the stomach.

Aaron O’Shea: Guess I missed.

- NLWF Women’s World Championship -
- Tiffany Starr [vs] Prescilla Samurai -

Samantha Praxton - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 120 pounds, from Cincinnati Ohio, Tiffany Starr!!!

Killswitch's hit single ''End of Heartache'' booms threw the PA System. As fan favorite Tiffany Starr comes from behind the curtain with a evil smirk on her face. Fans hold their hands out waiting for Tiffany to give them a five, but when Tiffany looks like she is giving her fans a five she snatches her hand away and yells ''Too Fast!'' She walks down the ramp and stops as her red pyro explodes.

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, weighing in at 125 pounds, from Athens, Georgia, Prescilla Samurai!!!

"Heartbreaker" by Pat Benatar hits as Prescilla Samurai comes out to the roaring applause of the fans, she salutes at the top of the ramp as fireworks go off in the air. She runs to the ring and dives between the ropes. She does a traditional Karate bow on each side of the ring as she gets ready for competition.

(ring, ring, ring)

Tiffany Starr hits him with a back fist. Prescilla Samurai chops Tiffany Starr. Prescilla Samurai gives Tiffany Starr a reverse neckbreaker. Prescilla Samurai moves back to his feet. Tiffany Starr gets back to his feet. Tiffany Starr rakes his fingers across Prescilla Samurai's back. ]

Tommy - back rake!

[Tiffany Starr delivers a spinning backbreak to Prescilla Samurai. Prescilla Samurai climbs to his feet. Prescilla Samurai hits him with a back fist. Tiffany Starr grabs Prescilla Samurai by the arm and breaks it over his shoulder. ]

Andrew - Prescilla Samurai takes a armbreaker.

[Prescilla Samurai slaps Tiffany Starr. Prescilla Samurai hits him with a back fist. Tiffany Starr rakes his fingers across Prescilla Samurai's back. Prescilla Samurai executes the German suplex on Tiffany Starr. Prescilla Samurai chants start. Prescilla Samurai gets back to his feet. ]

Tommy - The No Limit Wrestling Federation is the number on wrestling program on television.

[They lockup. Prescilla Samurai sends Tiffany Starr to the corner of the ring. Prescilla Samurai gives Tiffany Starr a reverse neckbreaker. Prescilla Samurai gets back to his feet. They lockup. Prescilla Samurai sends Tiffany Starr to the corner of the ring. Tiffany Starr grabs Prescilla Samurai by the arm and breaks it over his shoulder. Tiffany Starr delivers a spinning backbreak to Prescilla Samurai. Prescilla Samurai chops Tiffany Starr. ]

Tommy - Prescilla Samurai executes a chop.

[Tiffany Starr hits him with a back fist. ]

Andrew - Tiffany Starr with a back fist.

[Prescilla Samurai slaps Tiffany Starr. Prescilla Samurai slaps Tiffany Starr. Prescilla Samurai gives Tiffany Starr a reverse neckbreaker. Prescilla Samurai gets back to his feet. Prescilla Samurai covers Tiffany Starr. Rocky Mason counts the pin. ...1 Tiffany Starr escapes. ]

Andrew - She should have just stayed on the attack.

[Tiffany Starr executes the airplane spin and throws Prescilla Samurai onto the mat. Tiffany Starr sucks chants start in the crowd. Tiffany Starr piledrives Prescilla Samurai. Tiffany Starr bounces Prescilla Samurai off the ropes and hits him with a backdrop. Tiffany Starr grabs Prescilla Samurai and applies an arm wrench. Tiffany Starr executes the Starr Fall on Prescilla Samurai. Tiffany Starr goes for a pin. Referee Rocky Mason makes the count. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Andrew - Tiffany Starr has won the match!

Samantha Praxton - The winner of this match, and NEW Women's World Champion, Tiffany Starr!!!

H-O-R-S-E CONTINUED

Score
Aaron O’Shea - H-O-R
Shadow Demon - H-O

Aaron O’Shea: You are a Ho!

Shadow Demon: You’re a Hor.

Shadow Demon gets into the wrestling ring and launches the ball toward the hoop

[SWISH]

Francesco Rossi: Demon makes it from the ring!

Aaron O’Shea gets into the ring, and throws the ball as hard as he can, the ball flies into the air and hits Francesco Rossi right in the balls.

Francesco Rossi: OUCH! S for Aaron O’Shea, where the hell is Shadow Demon?

Shadow Demon: UP HERE Boys!

Shadow Demon is on the roof of the mansion

Shadow Demon: Take a look at this shot.

Shadow Demon throws the ball off the roof as watches it fly through the air, The ball hits Aaron O’Shea on the top of the head and bounces into the hoop.

[SWISH]

Aaron O’Shea gets pissed off! He runs up to Rossi and kicks him to the balls as hard as he can.

Rossi in a low squeaky voice

Francesco Rossi: DQ…. Game Over….. Shadow wins……

Shadow Demon celebrates on top of the roof, Aaron O’Shea vanishes into the house. Seconds later he steps out onto the roof and begins looking for Shadow Demon.

Aaron O’Shea: Where are you?

Shadow Demon smashes a beer bottle over the back of his head. Shadow Demon lifts him up and positions him for a Shadow Crusher. Shadow Demon walks to the edge of the roof and jumps off with Aaron O’Shea, the two land in a pile of empty tables, crashing through with a huge Shadow Crusher! The camera zooms in on the both of them, Aaron O’Shea hurt badly, semi unconscious, and Shadow Demon laughing enjoying the pain.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus on June 14th 2009, 10:10 pm

- Steel Cage Match -
- Global Annihilation Championship -
- Brenton Cyrus [vs] Death Angel -

Samantha Praxton - This match is a STEEL CAGE MATCH and it is for the Global Annihilation Championship! On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 420 pounds, from Parts Unknown, Death Angel!!!

Uh-wa-ah-ah-ah...Pyro hits as Down with the Sickness plays. Death Angel walks out to the top of the ramp, holding the Kendo Stick. Sparks rain down and reflect on his armor as he walks to the ring. He leans back, and breaths fire from the Mask, then continues down to the ring.

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, weighing in at 205 pounds, from Des Moines, Iowa, Brenton Cyrus!!!

i never wanted
and i never cared before

Brenton Cyrus emerges from the backstage
area head pointed down as he slowly walks down the ramp

i never wanted
and i never cared before
now take it back
this is a new day

i never wanted
and i never cared before
now take it back
this is a new day

Cyrus enters the ring and climbs to the top
rope. He lifts the World Heavyweight Championship above his head proudly.

how i long to regress
to the days before i took upon myself
the obsession of this world
a day of innocence equating beauty
for tomorrow may fall
and today is already gone

Brenton Cyrus stands in his corner and watches as they position the walls of the cage into place.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and clotheslines him. Brenton Cyrus bounces Death Angel off the ropes and clotheslines him. Death Angel gets hit with a DDT from Brenton Cyrus. Referee Rocky Mason makes the count. ...1 ...2 Death Angel kicks out. ]

Andrew - He should have just stayed on the attack.

[Death Angel gets back to his feet. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and clotheslines him. Death Angel measures Brenton Cyrus up and drops a closed fist. Death Angel gets back to his feet. Brenton Cyrus gets back to his feet. Brenton Cyrus hits Death Angel with the back of his elbow. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and clotheslines him. Death Angel measures Brenton Cyrus up and drops a closed fist. Death Angel gets up. Brenton Cyrus gives Death Angel the cobra clutch suplex onto the mat. ]

Tommy - If Brenton Cyrus keeps using moves like that cobra clutch suplex he could win the match!

[Brenton Cyrus sends Death Angel into the wall of the steel cage. Brenton Cyrus gives Death Angel a reverse neckbreaker. Brenton Cyrus stands up. Death Angel gets back to his feet. Brenton Cyrus drives a forearm into Death Angel. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and clotheslines him. Death Angel covers Brenton Cyrus hooking the leg. Rocky Mason counts. ...1 Brenton Cyrus escapes. ]

Andrew - Death Angel should have known better than to try for a pin at this point in the match.

[Brenton Cyrus stands up. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the steel cage wall. Now Brenton Cyrus standing. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the steel cage wall head first. Death Angel fist drops Brenton Cyrus on the mat. ]

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus is bleeding heavily after those throws into the cage wall!

[Death Angel is up again. Death Angel fist drops Brenton Cyrus on the mat. Death Angel measures Brenton Cyrus up and drops a closed fist. Death Angel measures Brenton Cyrus up and drops a closed fist. Now Death Angel standing. Death Angel covers Brenton Cyrus hooking the leg. The ref starts the count. ...1 Brenton Cyrus kicks out. ]

Andrew - Not even close!

Tommy: But look at the blood drip off the champions face, he is hurt badly!

[Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the cage wall again. Death Angel goes for a pin. Referee Rocky Mason makes the count. ...1 Brenton Cyrus kicks out. ]

Andrew - Death Angel should have known better than to try for a pin at this point in the match.

Tommy: He’s doing serious damage to the World Heavyweight Champion, who defends his World Title next week at Legacy XI!

Andrew: I don’t know if the champ will have enough in him to defend the World Title next week.

[Brenton Cyrus moves back to his feet. Brenton Cyrus bounces Death Angel off the ropes and hits him with a backdrop. ]

Tommy - Death Angel takes a backdrop.

[Death Angel lifts Brenton Cyrus up and throws him into the cage. Death Angel fist drops Brenton Cyrus on the mat. ]

Tommy - Those fist drops are ripping away the flesh from the forehead of Brenton Cyrus!.

[Death Angel fist drops Brenton Cyrus on the mat. ]

Andrew - Death Angel with another fist drop.

[Death Angel measures Brenton Cyrus up and drops a closed fist. ]

Tommy - That last fist drop has Cyrus bleeding more then I have see anyone bleed in my career!

[Death Angel gets back to his feet. Death Angel power bombs Brenton Cyrus up against the cage door. Death Angel climbs to his feet. Now Brenton Cyrus standing. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and clotheslines him as hard as possible.

Death Angel: STAY DOWN!

[Death Angel fist drops Brenton Cyrus on the mat. Death Angel is back on his feet. Death Angel fist drops Brenton Cyrus on the mat. Death Angel moves back to his feet. Death Angel measures Brenton Cyrus up and drops a closed fist. Death Angel stands up.

Brenton Cyrus stands up. Death Angel gets bounced off of the ropes and hit with a backdrop diver by Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus climbs to his feet. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and clotheslines him.

Brenton Cyrus moves back to his feet. Brenton Cyrus gives Death Angel a reverse neckbreaker. Now Brenton Cyrus standing. Brenton Cyrus waits for Death Angel to get up, Brenton Cyrus connects the Shadow Crusher on Death Angel. Brenton Cyrus begins climbing the cage. Brenton Cyrus reaches the top of the cage. Brenton Cyrus stands at the top of the cage.

Brenton Cyrus: EVERYONE! WATCH THIS!

Death Angel gets hit with the shooting star press from Brenton Cyrus. Rocky Mason counts the pin. ...1 ...2 Death Angel barely escapes. ]

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus just did a Shooting Star Press from the top of a 15 Foot high Steel Cage!!!

[Death Angel gets up. Brenton Cyrus grabs Death Angel and connects A New Day.]

Andrew - Death Angel was driven to the map face first!

[Brenton Cyrus goes for a pin. Rocky Mason counts. ...1 …2 …Death Angel kicks out. ]

Tommy - DEATH ANGEL KICKED OUT OF A NEW DAY!

Andrew: Brenton Cyrus is in shock!

[Brenton Cyrus lifts Death Angel. Death Angel shoves Brenton Cyrus into the cage wall. Death Angel connects The Devils Impact.]

Andrew - DEVILS IMPACT!

[Death Angel covers Brenton Cyrus hooking the leg. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 …Brenton Cyrus kicks out. ]

Tommy - Not even close!

[Brenton Cyrus is back on his feet. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and clotheslines him. Brenton Cyrus lifts Death Angel up and drops him on the mat. Brenton Cyrus measures Death Angel up and drops a closed fist. Brenton Cyrus is back on his feet. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and clotheslines him. Death Angel covers Brenton Cyrus. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 Brenton Cyrus escapes. ]

Andrew - Not even close!

[Now Brenton Cyrus standing. Brenton Cyrus forearm smashes Death Angel. Death Angel bounces Brenton Cyrus off the ropes and clotheslines him. Death Angel goes for a pin. Rocky Mason counts the pin. ...1 ...2 Brenton Cyrus escapes. ]

Andrew - I cant believe he kicked out!

[Death Angel begins to climb the steel cage. Death Angel stands on top of the cage before leaping off with The Devils Angel.]

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus moved out of the way!

Andrew: Death Angel hit the mat harder then anyone I’ve seen, he bounced!

Tommy: Brenton Cyrus is up and in the corner!

[Brenton Cyrus runs and punt kicks Death Angel to the skull. Brenton Cyrus instantly grabs his knee and hit’s the ground, grimacing in pain.]

Tommy: Brenton Cyrus with the punt kick!

Andrew - What an outstanding match!

Tommy: Brenton Cyrus seems to be hurt bad, can he escape the cage?

[Havoc and Justin Kash walk towards the ring.]

Andrew: What the hell are these two doing?

Tommy: Whatever the hell they want it looks like!

[Referees jump in front of Kash and Havoc, preventing them from going to the cage door.]

Andrew: Great job by the officials!

Tommy: Don’t be so sure, look at Havoc!

[Havoc grabs the cage wall and begins to struggle. Kash screams at him and screams at him, finally slapping Havoc across the face. Havoc screams as he pulls on the cage wall again, this time ripping it off the side of the cage, leaving only 3 walls standing.]

Andrew: Holy Shit!

Tommy: I’ve never seen that!

[Havoc and Kash enter the ring.]

Justin Kash: كيف تجرؤ على Syco تتحدث لي مثل وستكون هذه اكبر صدمة فإنك تصبح شاين وولف

[Kash screams at Death Angel as Brenton Cyrus gets to his feet, immediately confronted by Havoc. Brenton Cyrus delivers several punches to the face of Havoc before jumping as high as he can to deliver a drop kick on the giant Havoc.]

Andrew: Justin Kash is pulling Death Angel out of the cage.

[Brenton Cyrus attempts to stop Kash by gets Pounced into the cage wall by Havoc who immediately after connects a Havoc Bomb on Brenton Cyrus. Justin Kash pulls one more time as the lifeless body of Death Angel falls out of the ring.]

Tommy - We've got ourselves a winner!

Andrew: This is bullshit!

Samantha Praxton - The winner of this match, and NEW Global Annihilation Champion, DEATH ANGEL!

[Havoc leaves the ring and lifts up Death Angel, who is delirious. Justin Kash grabs the Global Annihilation Championship and puts it on Death Angel.]

NLWF
Generated by 2yrus 5amurai
Copyright 2009
Special Thanks:
Aaron O'Shea
Shadow Demon
Death Angel

In Theatres July 12th

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down