NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Contracts?

Go down

Contracts?

Post by Ramirez Silva on May 15th 2009, 3:11 pm

Bert Hales and Ramirez Silva are sitting in his office in New York. You can tell they've been there awhile, as legal documents cover the desk. The pot of coffee, once full, is now almost completely empty.

Ramirez Silva
Bert, what the hell are you talking about?

Bert Hales
I just want to make sure I'm not left out of the loop in the NLWF, I want to always have a place here.

Ramirez Silva looks through some of the contracts, a few make him smile, a couple make him stare at Bert Hales in disbelief.

Ramirez Silva
There must be three hundred contracts here! You expect me to sign all of these?

Bert Hales smiles and shakes his head.

Bert Hales
Yes I do. I've already signed all of them.

Ramirez Silva smiles and nods his head.

Bert Hales
Also, I want these contracts to be valid on Legacy, and Direct Hit.

Ramirez Silva
You're breaking my balls here man! I know you made Legacy number 1 while you were active, but this is outrageous! Some of these contracts don't make any fucking sense!

Bert Hales
You just let me worry about that! All you have to do is sign on the dotted line, three hundred times.

Ramirez Silva
What about this one? This contract is over the top Bert!

Ramirez Silva hands Bert Hales one of the contracts. Bert Hales puts on his reading glasses and looks at the contract, he laughs.

Bert Hales
This contract is simple Ramirez, It means that I can switch the GM's any week I want. That means Carmine would run Legacy for a week, and Kash and Rossi would be in charge of Direct Hit for that week. These contracts will make thing interesting, believe me.

Ramirez Silva shakes his head in disapproval, then begins signing contracts.

Bert Hales
You wont regret this.

RS

Ramirez Silva
Admin

Male
Birthday : 1971-11-10
Zodiac : Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac : Pig
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 497

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info